Short Term Investment Mortgage Loans For Real Estate Investors
This BLOG On Short Term Investment Mortgage Loans For Real Estate Investors Was UPDATED On June 2, 2017
Real estate investors in need of short term mortgage loans now have alternative financing options.
- Real estate investors who faced challenges with Fannie Mae 5 to 10 property mortgage guidelines can now qualify for no doc investment property loans where lenders have no limits on the amount of financed properties and it is solely underwritten based on the property and not the borrower.
- Debt to income ratios, borrowers income, borrowers tax returns no longer is important with our no doc investment property loan program and no doc fix and flip rehab loans.
- Fannie Mae has strict mortgage regulations when it comes to Fannie Mae 5 to 10 Financed Property Guidelines.
- Borrowers need at least a 720 credit score and income and tax returns of borrowers are required.
- Fannie Mae limits that no single homeowner can have more than ten financed residential investment mortgage loans.
- Investors who have ten mortgage loans financed will not be eligible to finance any other one to four unit property under Fannie Mae Guidelines.
- Residential investment properties are non-occupant residential properties that are one to four units and used as income producing properties.
One To Four Unit Property Investment Mortgage Loans
Under Fannie Mae Guidelines, real estate investors who currently own up to four residential or multi family residential properties that is financed can refinance those properties with limited cash out.
- However, real estate investors who own more than four financed properties can refinance up to 10 properties but cannot do a cash-out refinance mortgage with conventional loans under Fannie Mae Guidelines.
- Borrowers with five to ten financed properties can only do rate and term refinance and the minimum credit score required by borrowers is 720 FICO.
- If one of the borrowers has a credit score of 840 and the spouse’s credit score is 689, the lower of the two borrower’s middle credit scores will be used so on this instance, these borrowers will not qualify for the Fannie Mae 5 to 10 Financed property conventional loans program.
- The only option is to just have the borrower meeting the minimum credit score requirement of 720 on the loan but then debt to income ratio may be affected.
- Fannie Mae 5 to 10 Financed Property guidelines have hindered many real estate investors from expanding.
- Now we have alternative investment property loans available.
Investment Property Loans For Real Estate Investors
There are now no doc investment property loans for real estate investors where there are no limits on the amount of financed properties and no income verification and no tax returns required.
- Underwriting of property and not borrower
- Borrower debt to income ratio does not matter
- No income verification and no tax returns required
- 30 days to close these loans or sooner
- 10% to 20% down payment
- No Doc Fix And Flip Purchase And Rehab Loans
- 10% down payment and 100% renovation funding on no doc fix and flip loans
- Short term hard money bridge loans
Real Estate Investors and property flipper who are interested in our no doc investment loan program can contact Gustan Cho at 800-900-8569 or text Gustan on his cell at 262-716-8151 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays.