Borrower Review Of Gustan Cho Of USA Mortgage
This Article On Borrower Review Of Gustan Cho Of USA Mortgage Was An Excerpt From Yelp
Just this past Friday July 2, 2015 I have received a frantic call by a home buyer who was extremely disturbed because she found out by multiple mortgage lenders in her community that she could not qualify for a conventional loan due to her having a loan modification one year ago.
- The home she wants to purchase is priced at $450,000 and it is not the fact that she wants to purchase a higher priced home, but because she and her husband needs to live in an area where their children can remain in the same school district.
- Unfortunately, the lowest priced home in the area she is looking for a home purchase is no less than $455,000 and due to extenuating circumstances she needs to close on the home no later than late August.
- I calmed her down as much as I could and was on the phone with her will over an hour looking at possible solutions to see if there was anyway that my team of loan officers and I can help her.
- There were many loopholes on her credit report but I found out that her loan was doable.
- It was not a rock solid deal.
- However, on shaky high risk mortgage borrowers, we always need plan B.
- After many minutes of interviewing her, we found plan B and plan C so in the event if plan A does not turn out, we will be able to proceed with either plans A and/or plans B.
- I issued this borrower a pre-approval letter today so she can enter into a real estate purchase contract and I know we will close on her home.
Borrower Review Of Gustan Cho Of USA Mortgage
Borrower Review of Gustan Cho and testimonials by borrowers who are generous and kind enough to write me a review about their experiences with The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage is priceless. Normally folks write me a review when we close on their home purchase but was pleasantly surprise to get a review on YELP just a few minutes ago. Customer reviews are priceless and this is what strives me to work harder and harder. I am not mentioning this borrower’s name due to privacy reasons but would let to tell her that my staff and I will not let her and her family down. Looking forward to closing her loan.
Testimonial And Borrower Review Of Gustan Cho By S.K.
Where do I begin???? Gustan Cho is an AMAZING professional and human being!!! He has been able to do what other “professionals” are too lazy or unknowledgeable to do. At first like many others I was skeptical of the 80+ reviews I read. But I did my due diligence and took a chance and sent him a message. Low and behold just like everyone said he contacted me immediately. We spoke for over an hour! At my most desperate hour he was a pilar of strength! When I first spoke to him I was literally in tears and he had me laughing before we hung up the phone! He is extremely knowledgeable and hard working. We had a very unique financial situation and couldn’t get the proper help. But Gus was confident, quick and reliable. He always called, text or emailed us promptly. He had an outstanding team of professionals that are available nearly 24/7! And I swear he doesn’t sleep! Do yourself a favor and go to Google Gustan Cho of USA Mortgage and read all his amazing reviews! I did and now I too can confirm they are all spot on! Of course NOBODY can have 100% perfect reviews because you can never please everyone all the time. There is always someone who will never be happy even if you bend over backwards. But Gustan Cho of USA Mortgage’s motto is “where there is a will there is a way”! And if there is any glimmer of hope within reason this man will help you! I will always be eternally grateful for his help and support! I told him he is a “miracle worker”! He is an “angel from heaven”! God Bless Gus!
Message To All Mortgage Loan Officers
Not too many folks go through the mortgage process many times throughout their lifetimes.
- Over 75% of our borrowers are folks who gotten a last minute loan denial or cannot meet the closing date on their home loan closing because they were not properly qualified by their mortgage loan originator.
- Plus, over 90% of lenders have lender overlays where they may meet FHA, VA, USDA, FANNIE MAE, FREDDIE MAC mortgage guidelines but they do not meet their company’s overlays.
- Overlays are mortgage lending requirements that each lender sets that above and beyond the minimum mortgage guidelines that FHA, VA, USDA, FANNIE MAE, and FREDDIE MAC requires.
Examples of overlays are the following:
- FHA requires that for a FHA Borrower to qualify for a 3.5% down payment home purchase FHA insured loan, they must have a 580 credit score.
- A lender may have FHA Overlays on credit scores where they may require a 640 credit score even though FHA Guidelines on credit scores is at 580 FICO.
- This higher credit score requirement is called a lender overlay on credit scores that the lender requires and NOT what FHA Requires.
- So on the above example, the borrower may qualify for a FHA Loan with The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage, the borrower does not qualify with the lender the borrower went to because that lender has a higher credit score requirement than those of FHA Guidelines.
- There are dozens of overlays that lenders can impose.
- Gustan Cho NMLS 873293 and his team specializes on government and conventional loans with no overlays: No Overlays On FHA Loans, VA Loans, USDA Loans, and Conventional Loans.
- Most loans at USA Mortgage closes in 21 days or less.
Stress During Mortgage Process
The mortgage process does not have to be stressful. Most loans at The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage closes in 21 days or less.
Below is our streamlined mortgage process at USA Mortgage:
- The mortgage process can be an extremely stressful process but it does not have to be.
- Mortgage Loan Applicants can see by reading the Borrower Review Of Gustan Cho
- Choosing a loan officer to get along with is one of the most important decisions in the home buying process.
- Borrowers need to get along with their loan officer and loan officers need to be available at all times, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- All of the loan officers at The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage are required to be available 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, holidays to answer any calls by their borrowers.
- Mortgage loan officers needs to understand that borrowers totally depend on them and it is not much to ask to make sure that you return their phone calls or email messages and answer any and all questions they may have.
- I have launched our website, Gustan Cho Associate Mortgage & Real Estate Information Resource Center, www.gustancho.com, five years ago to use it as a national mortgage and real estate informational center for all of my viewers and borrowers and real estate professionals to have access to public information that may help them in making the right choices in choosing the best mortgage loan programs to them.
- Extremely grateful of the countless of Borrower Review Of Gustan Cho at The Gustan Cho Team.
- Viewers of Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage & Real Estate Information Resource Center should not feel obligated that they need to use me or our team of loan officers when they call us.
- Our staff is trained to offer information and option to any of our viewers and should not be under any obligations in going with us as their mortgage lender.
- Home Buyers who have any questions on any loan program, please do not hesitate to contact us at 262-878-1965 or text Gustan Cho at 262-716-8151 on his cell for faster response. Clients can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage & Real Estate Information Resource Center .