Borrower Review of Gustan Cho at GCA Mortgage Group
In this article, we will discuss and cover about borrower review of Gustan Cho at GCA Mortgage Group. Just this past July 2, 2021, I have received a frantic call from a home buyer who was extremely disturbed. This was because she found out by multiple mortgage lenders in her community that she could not qualify for a conventional loan due to her having a loan modification one year ago.
How Gustan Cho Associates Can Approve Mortgage Loans Other Lenders Cannot
The home she wants to purchase is priced at $450,000. It is not the fact that she wants to purchase a higher-priced home, but because she and her husband need to live in an area where their children can remain in the same school district. Unfortunately, the lowest-priced home in the area she is looking for a home purchase is no less than $455,000. Due to extenuating circumstances, she needs to close on the home no later than late August. I calmed her down as much as I could. I was on the phone with her will over an hour looking at possible solutions to see if there was any way that my team of loan officers and I can help her. There were many loopholes on her credit report but I found out that her loan was doable. It was not a rock-solid deal. However, on shaky high-risk mortgage borrowers, we always need plan B. After many minutes of interviewing her, we found plan B and plan C. So in the event, that plan A does not turn out, we will be able to proceed with either plans A and/or plans B. I issued this borrower a pre-approval letter today so she can enter into a real estate purchase contract and I know we will close on her home
Excerpt From Yelp
Borrower Review Of Gustan Cho at Gustan Cho Associates
Borrower Review of Gustan Cho and testimonials by borrowers who are generous and kind enough to write me a review about their experiences with Gustan Cho Associates is priceless. Normally folks write me a review when we close on their home purchase but was pleasantly surprised to get a review on YELP just a few minutes ago. Customer reviews are priceless and this is what strives me to work harder and harder. I am not mentioning this borrower’s name due to privacy reasons but would let to tell her that my staff and I will not let her and her family down. Looking forward to closing her loan
Testimonial And Borrower Review Of Gustan Cho By S.K.
Where do I begin???? Gustan Cho and Gustan Cho Associates is an AMAZING professional and human being!!! He has been able to do what other “professionals” are too lazy or unknowledgeable to do. At first like many others I was skeptical of the 80+ reviews I read. But I did my due diligence and took a chance and sent him a message. Low and behold just like everyone said he contacted me immediately. We spoke for over an hour! At my most desperate hour he was a pilar of strength! When I first spoke to him I was literally in tears and he had me laughing before we hung up the phone! He is extremely knowledgeable and hard working. We had a very unique financial situation and couldn’t get the proper help. But Gus was confident, quick and reliable. He always called, text or emailed us promptly. He had an outstanding team of professionals that are available nearly 24/7! And I swear he doesn’t sleep! Do yourself a favor and go to Google Gustan Cho of Gustan Cho Associates and read all his amazing reviews! I did and now I too can confirm they are all spot on! Of course NOBODY can have 100% perfect reviews because you can never please everyone all the time. There is always someone who will never be happy even if you bend over backwards. But Gustan Cho Associates’s motto is “where there is a will there is a way”! And if there is any glimmer of hope within reason this man will help you! I will always be eternally grateful for his help and support! I told him he is a “miracle worker”! He is an “angel from heaven”! God Bless Gus!
Message To All Mortgage Loan Officers
Not too many folks go through the mortgage process many times throughout their lifetimes. Over 75% of our borrowers are folks who have gotten a last-minute loan denial or cannot meet the closing date on their home loan closing. This is because they were not properly qualified by their mortgage loan originator. Plus, over 90% of lenders have overlays where they may meet FHA, VA, USDA, FANNIE MAE, FREDDIE MAC mortgage guidelines but they do not meet their company’s overlays. Overlays are mortgage lending requirements that each lender sets that is above and beyond the minimum mortgage guidelines that FHA, VA, USDA, FANNIE MAE, and FREDDIE MAC requires
Examples of overlays are the following:
- HUD requires that for an FHA Borrower to qualify for a 3.5% down payment home purchase FHA insured loan, they must have a 580 credit score
- A lender may have FHA Overlays on credit scores
- They may require a 640 credit score even though HUD Guidelines on credit scores is at 580 FICO
- This higher credit score requirement is called an overlay on credit scores that the lender requires and NOT what FHA Requires
- So on the above example, the borrower may qualify for a FHA Loan with Gustan Cho Associates, the borrower does not qualify with the lender the borrower went to
- This is because that lender has a higher credit score requirement than those of FHA Guidelines
- There are dozens of overlays that lenders can impose
Gustan Cho NMLS 873293 and his team specialize in government and conventional loans with no overlays. No Overlays On FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional loans. Most loans at Gustan Cho Associates close in 21 days or less.
Stress During Mortgage Process
The mortgage process does not have to be stressful. Most loans at Gustan Cho Associates close in 21 days or less.
Below is our streamlined mortgage process at Gustan Cho Associates:
- The mortgage process can be an extremely stressful process but it does not have to be
- Mortgage Loan Applicants can see by reading the Borrower Review Of Gustan Cho
- Choosing a loan officer to get along with is one of the most important decisions in the home buying process
- Borrowers need to get along with their loan officers and loan officers need to be available at all times, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- All of the loan officers at Gustan Cho Associates are required to be available 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, holidays to answer any calls by their borrowers
- Mortgage loan officers need to understand that borrowers totally depend on them
- It is not much to ask to make sure that you return their phone calls or email messages and answer any and all questions they may have
- I have launched our website, Gustan Cho Associates, www.gustancho.com, ten years ago
- The purpose was to use it as a national mortgage and real estate informational center for all of my viewer’s borrowers and real estate professionals
- Our viewers have access to public information that may help them in making the right choices in choosing the best mortgage loan programs for them.
- Extremely grateful for the countless Borrower Review Of Gustan Cho Associates
- Viewers of Gustan Cho Associates should not feel obligated that they need to use me or our team of loan officers when they call us.
- Our staff is trained to offer information and option to any of our viewers and should not be under any obligations in going with us as their lender
Home Buyers who have any questions on any loan program, please do not hesitate to contact us at 262-716-8151 or text us for a faster response