VA Loans Texas Mortgage Lender With No Overlays On Home Purchases
This BLOG On VA Loans Texas Mortgage Lender With No Overlays On Home Purchases Was PUBLISHED On May 30th, 2020
Texas is one of the fastest-growing states in the U.S. Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage Group has more VA Loans Texas borrowers than any other states in the United States.
- More and more people are migrating to the Great State of Texas. Among the newcomers to this great state are veterans of our military
- There are more veteran homebuyers in the state of Texas than any other state in the Union
- A substantial amount of new veteran citizens who are migrating to Texas are veterans from California
- California has more veteran home buyers leaving that state and coming to Texas to make the state of Texas their home
Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage Group has more VA Loans being originated from Texas than any other states in the United States.
Making Texas Home For Veteran Home Buyers
VA loans Texas are in high demand already as we approach the halfway point of 2018. Why is this?
- Texas is growing, and growing rapidly
- Increasing the demand for homes
- This has also created an uptick in the housing market
- In 2014 there was a 4% growth in overall population throughout the Lone Star state
- Then in 2015 Texas ranked second in relocation activity
Texas is only behind the state of Florida according to the Texas Association of Realtors.
Why Texas Made National News
What has attracted all of these out of state migrants?
- The diverse job market and high quality of life for starters!
- This is true for cities both big and small
- Let’s not forget the weather as well!
- According to the same article, 2019 was the third year in a row where Texas added over 500,000 new residents
- High numbers of new Texans have arrived from California, Florida, Oklahoma, Colorado, Louisiana, and Illinois. Dallas- Fort Worth has the highest growth from out of state residents followed by Houston and Austin
- Many Lenders who specialize in VA Loans Texas have lender overlays
Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage Group is one of the top mortgage bankers who is nationally known for its no VA Loans Texas.
Explosive Texas Veteran Population Growth With No Signs Of Slowdown
We now can agree Texas is adding over 1,000 new residents a day. Many of those new residents served our country and are eligible for VA mortgage financing.
Why choose a VA Loan?
- No Down Payment Required
- Lower Interest Rates
- No Minimal Credit Score Requirements
- Higher Debt-To-Income Thresholds
- Sellers Can Pay Closing Costs
What are the steps to obtaining a VA loan? The answer is very simple:
- Obtain your COE (please see COE Instructions Blog)
- Reach out to Gustan Cho Associates
- Call or Text 262-716-8151
- Email us at GCA Mortgage Group at 262-716-8151
Get Qualified For VA Loan Texas With Direct Lender With No VA Lender Overlays
Gather other supporting documentation:
- Last 60 Days Bank Statements – to source money for escrows
- Last 30 Days Pay Stubs
- Last Two Years W2’S
- Last Two Years Tax Returns
- Driver’s License (or other Government-issued photo ID)
Qualify And Become Texas Veteran Homeowner
Once you have these items you will be able to get a FULL PRE-APPROVAL.
- That’s right, an underwriter from GCA Mortgage Group will thoroughly examine borrowers documentation and issue a LOAN COMMITMENT
- It is important to understand the difference between a Pre-Qualification Letter and a Pre-Approval Letter, see TBD UNDERWRITING PROCESS BLOG for more information
- VA Loans is hands down the best mortgage loan program
- Unfortunately, only veterans with a valid Certificate of Eligibility can qualify for VA Mortgages.
Here are the basic qualification requirements:
- We are VA lenders with no overlays
- No credit score requirements nor debt to income ratios
- We only go by automated underwriting system approval findings
- Outstanding collections or charge offs does not have to be satisfied
No waiting period during Chapter 13 repayment nor discharged date of Chapter 13 discharged date.
About The Author Of VA Loans Texas
Mike Gracz and is a VA Loan expert. Michael Gracz is fully licensed in the state of Texas.
- We do not have any lender overlays on VA loans
- We will underwrite and approve VA loan based directly off your AUS FINDINGS
- There are very few situations we have not seen before
- There is no maximum limit on VA loans throughout the entire Lone Star State
- If you would like to use your VA Loan and buy a more expensive home, call us at 262-716-8151 or text us for a faster response to calculate how much down payment is required
- Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Even if you have been turned down for a VA loan before, make sure you contact us. We can help you achieve your home buying goals! Remember most banks and lending institutions have LENDER OVERLAYS which can stop borrowers’ approval. Many of my clients were told they need a 620 or even a 640 credit score before they qualify, THAT IS NOT TRUE. HUD does not have a credit score requirement for VA loans, neither do we. We specialize in manual underwriting VA Loans. I am always available for one-on-one consultations. We have helped many Veterans get themselves and their families into their dream homes! Start building equity in your home today!