Starting Career As Mortgage Loan Officers At USA Mortgage
This BLOG On Starting Career As Mortgage Loan Officers At USA Mortgage Was Written By Gustan Cho NMLS 873293 of The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage
USA Mortgage, a division of DAS Acquisition Company LLC NMLS 227262 is a full service national direct lender headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. USA Mortgage is armed with 700 licensed and support personnel and is a five star mortgage banking firm with a unique business model that most licensed loan officers do not know. USA is the largest mortgage banking firm in the state of Missouri and closes one out of every 20 loans in Missouri. We are known for its no lender overlay policy on government and conventional loans. Many loan officers were promised by national lenders that they have no overlays. How many loan officers were recruited to mortgage companies and promised no overlays. But when they got onboarded management told them, Oops, forgot to tell you that we have a few overlays on credit scores under 640. This is not the case with The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage. No Overlays means no overlays. We go off AUS Findings.
The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage is hiring experienced mortgage loan originators nationwide for remote loan officer positions.
Here is what we offer:
- Five Star direct lender licensed in multiple states
- We offer branch provided qualified screened leads
- None of our loan officers will ever not have a day without any leads
- Direct Lender with no lender overlays on government and conventional loans
- Alternative Financing Programs such as NON-QM Loans, Bank Statement Loans, Non-Warrantable Condos/Condotels, One Time Construction Loans, Escrow Advance on refinances, and many more unique programs not offered at other mortgage banking firms
- Remote Loan Officer opportunity
- All expenses paid 5 day training/orientation at our corporate offices in St. Louis, Missouri
- Bi-Weekly Draws
- Full benefits which includes medical, dental, vision, and 401k
Experienced Loan Officers Starting Career As Mortgage Loan Officers: Bankers, Credit Union LO, Mortgage Brokers
Loan Officers currently working at banks, credit unions, and smaller mortgage shops with at least one year full time mortgage loan origination experience can qualify to become a member of USA Mortgage. Loan Officers who work at banks and credit unions and are not NMLS licensed but registered can apply with us but will need to get licensed before they are hired. There is a five day mandatory training program/orientation for new employees at our corporate headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri. All expenses (flight, room and board, and other costs) will be provided by USA Mortgage. Your first day of work starts the day you land at corporate headquarters. Here are the steps in getting licensing for loan officers who are exempt from licensing requirements due to working at FDIC financial institutions.
- Candidates need to register with the NMLS and get a NMLS ID number.
- Second step is to find an NMLS approved pre-licensing school and register and enroll in a 20 hour pre-licensing mortgage loan originator course.
- The 20 hour pre-licensing course can be done online or in a classroom.
- Upon completion of 20 hour pre-licensing course will enable the applicant to become eligible to take the federal NMLS mortgage loan originator examination.
- Once candidate pass your federal NMLS exam , they can now apply for individual NMLS state licenses.
- Each state has its own licensing requirements and the costs and fees depends on each individual state.
- Each candidate applying for an individual mortgage license for a particular state needs to go through a background criminal investigation as well as credit check and financial background investigations.
- No felony conviction in the past 7 years.
- Any criminal convictions involving fraud and/or theft will be reasons for denial of a mortgage loan originator’s license.
- Many think that just because they have bad credit that they will not be able to get a NMLS mortgage loan originator’s license.
- This is not the case.
- Each state have their own standards on an applicant’s credit requirement.
- Bankruptcies and foreclosures does not disqualify a candidate of getting their NMLS mortgage loan originator’s license.
Apply Now And Contact Us In Starting Career As Mortgage Loan Officers
The average loan officer at USA Mortgage has been with the company for over 8.5 years. Please contact us at 1-800-900-8569 or text Gustan Cho at 262-716-8151 for faster response or email us at email@example.com. We love to hear from you and develop a lifelong relationship with you. We are available 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Again, a minimum of one year full time experience in loan origination is required.