Online Mortgage Application Process
This BLOG On Online Mortgage Application Process Was UPDATED On June 21, 2017
Applying for a formal mortgage application has never been simpler.
- Mortgage borrowers can now apply for mortgage application.
- Just click on the APPLY NOW icon on the top RIGHT section of this website.
- It is a secured confidential mortgage application process.
- Within minutes of submitting online mortgage application, one of our loan officers will get alerted and contact you to go over the application.
- Two years tax returns, two years W2s, 30 days of paycheck stubs, and verification of down payment will be required prior to issuance of pre-approval.
- Mortgage loan application will be submitted to automated underwriting system for an automated approval prior to issuance of pre-approval.
Getting Pre-Approved With Online Mortgage Application Process
When completing the online mortgage application, please take time and fill in all of the information requested as accurately as possible.
- It is to the best interest that all the information be as accurate as possible.
- Make sure full name, including middle initial is listed correctly.
- On the section where it states subject property, type in To Be Determined unless there is a property under contract.
- If there is a rough idea of the property taxes and homeowners insurance, please fill that in.
No Appointments Needed With Online Mortgage Application Process
On the section where it asks for your bank account information, do not have to fill out the account numbers but do write the name of the bank and the amount checking or savings account.
- All income is monthly gross income.
- Borrowers can also state part time income, pension income, social security income, and child support income if it applies.
If you have a co-borrower, make sure the co-borrower’s information is as accurate as possible.
- We will approve online mortgage application on the information that is stated and if the information is wrong, online mortgage application needs to be manually corrected.
- Every information that is stated will be verified and documentation will be needed if the online mortgage application process proceeds to the next level.
- Borrowers with judgments, collections, bankruptcy, or foreclosure, please state that on the online mortgage application.
- All disclosures such as public records needs to be stated.
- Not disclosing it will.
Steps Of Mortgage Process
Once you have completed your online mortgage application,
- After the online application is submitted, a loan officer will go over the information to make sure all of the information is correct.
- A Loan Officer will do a credit check and go over any derogatory information on credit report.
- I will then submit it to our automated underwriting system for an approval or an approve eligible.
- With an automated approval, a loan officer will go over the interest rate and mortgage terms and issue a pre-approval letter.
- If it comes back not being approved/eligible, a loan officer will go over with borrower what we need to do to get it approved.
- We might have to repair credit to boost credit scores.
- Or debt to income ratio might be a little high and we might have to restructure the loan application or pay down some credit cards or some other debt or see if we can utilize overtime income or other income to reduce debt to income ratio.
Get Pre-Approved Online Today
Either way, all of my online mortgage application clients will get approved now or in the near future.
- Borrowers with bad credit can qualify for FHA Loans.
- FHA does not require to pay off outstanding collections and charge off accounts.
- Borrowers who have recently filed bankruptcy and/or foreclosure, we have NON-QM Loans and bank statement mortgage loans where no waiting period after bankruptcy and/or foreclosure is required.
- We can advise and help to re-establish credit so mortgage applicants will be eligible for a mortgage loan in the very near future.
Please contact The Gustan Cho Team to start the online mortgage application process started at 800-900-8569 or email us at email@example.com. We are available 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays.