New Mortgage Programs For Home Buyers And Real Estate Investors
This BLOG On New Mortgage Programs For Home Buyers And Real Estate Investors Was PUBLISHED On June 28th, 2019
2019 Q1 and Q2 roundup on New Mortgage Programs For Home Buyers And Real Estate Investors:
- Gustan Cho Associates had an amazing start to 2019
- In this blog, we will summarize what strides we have made to make our mortgage process suit our borrower’s needs
- We will also talk about our plans for the rest of the year and our future and our new mortgage programs
- Hard to believe we are already halfway done with the calendar year of 2019
One-Stop Mortgage Banking Center With 5-Star Service
We are right in the midst of the 2019 busy season at Gustan Cho Associates.
- Our support staff at Gustan Cho Associates at Loan Cabin Inc. is in full swing getting files from start to finish
- We pride ourselves on being available seven days a week for our clients
- Even on weekends, we are here to answer any questions you may have
- Through quarter one and quarter two of 2019, Gustan Cho Associates have focused on adding new mortgage programs to our lineup
In this blog, we will discuss New Mortgage Programs For Home Buyers And Real Estate Investors Gustan Cho Associates has launched and are planning in launching for 2019.
Adding New Mortgage Programs
Mortgage guidelines are always changing, and it is important to be up to date on these changes.
- New mortgage programs are constantly entering the market
- Some of these new mortgage programs have already helped Loan Cabin service more clients
- Our focus at the beginning of 2019 was to add down payment assistance options for our clients
- Down payment assistance is one of the most helpful mortgage programs on the market
- This holds especially true for first time home buyers
- With the rising home values throughout the majority of the country, larger and larger down payments are needed to purchase a home
- Down payment assistance can help bridge that gap and get you over the down payment hurdle
The American dream is still to own a home. We make that dream a reality for hundreds of families each year.
New Mortgage Programs Offered At Gustan Cho Associates At Loan Cabin Inc.
Below are just a few new mortgage programs we have added during the calendar year of 2019:
CHENOA Down Payment Assistance (DPA) Mortgage Program:
- Chenoa allows a 3.5% down payment as a second mortgage or FHA Loans
- This is a government-sponsored program which in theory gives you 100% mortgage financing for FHA mortgages
- Please read our Blog on the CHENOA FUND for information!
TSAHC DPA Mortgage Program:
- Texas is an amazing place to live
- The people are taxes are great as well
- We are excited to announce our participation in the Texas State Affordable Housing Corporation down payment assistance and mortgage credit certificates
- This program offers a wide range of down payment assistance options for conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA mortgages
Please see our TSAHC BLOG for specifics.
2% Grant Down Payment Assistance Mortgage Program:
- Depending on your credit qualifications, you may be able to receive a 2% grant for an FHA mortgage
- This 2% is applied directly to the 3.5% required down payment, meaning you can purchase a house with a low down payment of 1.5%
- The best part of this program is this is a forgivable grant, meaning you do not have to pay it back
Please read our 2% DOWN PAYMENT GRANT blog for more details.
Other New Mortgage Programs Launched At Gustan Cho Associates
Other new mortgage programs we have added:
VA renovation loans:
- We have always offered FANNIE MAE HOMESTYLE and FHA 203 K mortgages
- We are excited to announce we are now offering a renovation option for those who served our country
- The VA renovation loan is an amazing product to make your home your dream home
- Many veterans have chosen to use this loan product to renovate their current home
- This renovation product can be used for a purchase transaction or a refinance
Please see our VA RENOVATION BLOG for more qualifications.
New Mortgage Programs For First Responders And Veterans
Homes for Heroes For Veterans And First Responders Assistance Mortgages:
- Homes for Heroes is an amazing program we now participate in
- This gives us an opportunity to give back to those who make our everyday life or reality
- This program is designed for firefighters, EMS, law enforcement, military, healthcare professionals, teachers, and educators
- When utilizing Homes for Heroes affiliate partners, new homeowners can save thousands on their real estate transaction
Please see our HOMES FOR HEROES BLOG for examples of how much our Heroes can save.
Fix And Flip New Mortgage Programs
Fix and Flip Investment Property Mortgage Loan Programs
Whether you are an experienced home flipper or looking to start your first project. Gustan Cho Associates at Loan Cabin now offer fix and flip mortgage loans. Since each Fix and Flip loan is different than the last, please reach out directly for more information. You make reach out to Mike Gracz on 630-659-7644 or send an email to email@example.com.
Here is more information on our FIX AND FLIP MORTGAGE LOANS.
Our Plans For 2019 In Catering To Home Buyers And Homeowners With New Mortgage Programs
Our plans for the rest of 2019
During the second half of the calendar year 2019 our goal is to get licensed in more States.
- So far in 2019, we have added the state of Ohio
- By the end of the calendar year, we plan to add North Carolina, Alabama, and Tennessee
- Thousands of Americans are having trouble qualifying for a mortgage because of additional LENDER OVERLAYS
- We are a no overlay mortgage lender and would like to help more families in more States
- Another goal for the future includes adding more loan officers to our team
- While many mortgage companies are having layoffs, we are growing at a rapid pace
We hire highly skilled seasoned loan officers who are ready to help you.
Promising Future For Us And Our Borrowers
The future is bright at Gustan Cho Associates. Whether you follow our site for mortgage news or are a first-time reader, we encourage you to reach out or additional mortgage information. Mike Gracz can be reached seven days a week on 630-659-7644 or on firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also text for information. The mortgage business will always have changes, we will be up to date on those changes and offer you top-notch customer service. we work with many families for up to 12 months before they qualify for the home of their dreams. If for some reason you do not qualify today, we will set up a custom financial plan to have you qualify as soon as possible. over 75% of our clients have received a last-second denial from their current mortgage company or are not happy with the customer service they are receiving. We encourage you to read our reviews, they are excellent. Whether you are trying to buy or refinance before the end of 2019 or any time after that, please reach out to us today!