Why Do I Want To Be In the Mortgage Industry?
This Article On Why Do I Want To Be In The Mortgage Industry By Bob Vogel NMLS 1446953 Of The Gustan Cho Team At CrossCountry Mortgage
The real estate industry, like any industry, has its ups and downs…ebbs and flows per se. Currently, we are experiencing a great real estate market where the demand for real estate is high. This demand is nationwide. Property values in areas of Florida and California are appreciating double digits year after year and there are more demand than properties in the market. Property listings are going almost as quickly as they are coming on the market in many areas, creating a level of excitement for homeowners. One particular area that is unfortunate is for mortgage loan borrowers who apply for a mortgage loan and are declined, even though they meet the FHA mortgage lending guidelines and criteria for an FHA insured mortgage Loan. Sadly, when the market is as “hot” as it is, this can cause a potential buyer to lose out on a home they really love.
Why Do I Want To Be In The Mortgage Industry: FHA Lending Guidelines
FHA insures owner occupied residential mortgage loans that meet certain criteria, so why don’t mortgage lenders follow those rules?
- If FHA guidelines allow an applicant to have a 580 credit score, why won’t some banks?
- It can be very frustrating for those borrowers because they don’t understand the overlays that some banks may have.
- This is partly why some banks can do certain loans and other simply cannot.
- These borrowers are underserved and it ignites a fire within me.
- The good news is that there are lenders who will serve the underserved.
- I wanted to be a part of that network that helps those borrowers in these types of situations.
- I want to be in a position to lift people up and help guide them along the way so that they can see some of their dreams come true.
- After all, there is no greater joy than being a part of something that helps someone else.
- So, why do I want to be in the mortgage industry?
- Simple, I want to help those borrowers that the other banks would not.
The Gustan Cho Team At CrossCountry Mortgage
Here are the reasons why I chose to work with The Gustan Cho Team at CrossCountry Mortgage:
- Gustan Cho NMLS 873293 has a national reputation of being an expert real estate investor and mortgage professional where 75% of his borrowers are folks who either were denied by other lenders or are going through a mortgage process with their current lender with a lot of stress.
- Gustan Cho takes on these borrowers and closes them because CrossCountry Mortgage is a national lender licensed in 50 states with no overlays on government loans and Conventional Mortgages.
- CrossCountry Mortgage closes loans in 21 days.
- No Overlays On FHA Loans
- No Lender Overlays On VA Loans
- No Overlays On USDA Loans
- No Overlays On All Conventional Loans
- NON-QM Loans
- Stated Income And Portfolio Loans With No Waiting Period After Bankruptcy Or Foreclosure
- Bank Statement Mortgage Loan Programs
- The Gustan Cho Rapid Response Group, headed by Michael Gracz and Nicholas Ferrante
Career Opportunities With The Gustan Cho Team At CrossCountry Mortgage
Thomas LaGrassa, the branch manager of The Gustan Cho Team at CrossCountry Mortgage Oak Brook, Illinois branch is aggressively recruiting loan officers. Here are the types of individuals Thomas LaGrassa is seeking to join our close knit national group of The Gustan Cho Team at CrossCountry Mortgage:
- One year experience as a full time loan originator
- Remote Loan Officer Career Opportunities
- Qualified Branch Provided Leads
- Full Benefits which includes medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401k Retirement
- Advancement Opportunities as Team Leaders and Managers
- Net Branch Opportunities
About The Author Of Why Do I Want To Be In The Mortgage Industry
Bob Vogel NMLS 1446953 is a writer for Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage And Real Estate Information Center and a moderator for Lending Network USA . Bob Vogel has extensive experience in the fields of accounting and auditing and is also a licensed mortgage loan originator. Bob Vogel’s passion in helping others make the dream of home ownership are reality motivated him to get her mortgage loan originator’s license. Stay tuned for more informative blogs and articles by Bob Vogel.