This Article Is About Trump Says The Feds Should Lower Interest Rates To Zero Or Less
BREAKING NEWS: President Trump says the Feds should lower interest rates to zero or less.
- The announcement came out on Wednesday, September 11th, 2019
- Trump Says The Feds Should Lower Interest Rates To Zero or less was mainly due to the negative yields with zero or less interest rates
- The zero interest rates, the President believes, would benefit the United States when borrowing money
- With zero rates, it would Curb borrowing costs would add growth and stimulate the economy
In this article, we will cover and discuss what Trump Says The Feds Should Lower Interest Rates To Zero and what this means.
The President Refers The Feds As “Boneheads” When Trump Says The Feds Should Lower Interest Rates To Zero
President Trump is no fan of the Federal Reserve Board.
- One of the many goals of President Trump’s goals is to dismantle the Feds
- Trump lashed out to the Feds through his Twitter account
- He criticized Fed Chairman Jerome Powell and the members of the Feds by calling them ‘Boneheads”
- He again criticized the Fed’s monetary policy and not lowering interest rates
- The current China-U.S. trade conflict is causing fears of a recession
- President Trump, referring to the Feds as Boneheads, stated the boneheads are missing out on “a once in a lifetime opportunity” presented by historically low yields
Here is the link to President Trump’s Twitter Feed:
…..42.4K5:42 AM – Sep 11, 2019Twitter Ads info and privacy16.3K people are talking about this
President Trump’s Frustrations With The Feds
The President’s main concern is for the United States to avoid a Recession.
- The economy has been on fire since he took office
- The country is divided 50/50 on this President
- They either love Trump or hate him. Trump fans love this President because he is not two-faced and speaks his mind
- Trump is not a person who is shy on words
- Trump has been criticizing The Fed Chairman Jerome Powell for the longest time
- The President feels that Powell is not being aggressive enough in easing monetary policy
- Trump fears due to Powell not lowering rates fast enough can cause America to go into another recession
Many market experts say that the U.S. is past due on a recession. A recession now will be devastating for Republicans with the 2020 elections.
What Industry Experts Say About Trump Versus The Feds
This is a developing story. Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage News will keep you posted as new developments happen in the coming days and weeks. If you have any questions on this article and/or other mortgage-related topics, please contact us at Gustan Cho Associates at 800-900-8569 or text us for a faster response. We are direct lenders with the ability to broker with no lender overlays licensed in multiple states. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Team at Gustan Cho Associates is available 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
September 11, 2019 - 2 min read