TBD Subject Property Mortgage Underwriting As Pre-Approvals
This BLOG On TBD Subject Property Mortgage Underwriting Was UPDATED On January 19th, 2019
All pre-approvals at Gustan Cho Associates are TBD Subject Property Mortgage Underwriting approvals.
- What TBD Subject Property Mortgage Underwriting is that a borrowers mortgage loan application is fully underwritten and signed off by mortgage underwriters
- TBD Subject Property Mortgage Underwriting approvals are full loan commitments
- TBD Subject Property Mortgage Underwriting shows the strength of home buyers
- Listing Real Estate Agents are more likely to recommend home buyers who have TBD Subject Property Mortgage Underwriting Approvals
In this article, we will cover and discuss TBD Mortgage Approvals.
Processing And Underwriting Of TBD Loan Approvals
What this means is that the mortgage underwriter has reviewed the following:
- Borrowers mortgage loan application
- Credit Scores and Credit Report
- Bank Statements
- Tax Returns, W2s, paycheck stubs
- Bank Statements and Asset Information
Other mortgage docs that are applicable to borrowers such as the following:
- Bankruptcy paperwork
- Prior foreclosure paperwork
- Divorce decree and/or child support/alimony docs
- Letter Of Explanations
Once a mortgage underwriter issues a TBD Subject Property Underwriting Approval, the only condition that is missing will be the real estate purchase contract. The property then gets underwritten after the appraisal is ordered and completed.
TBD Subject Property Mortgage Underwriting Versus Pre-Qualification
All mortgage pre-approval letters issued by loan officers are not created equal.
- There are some loan officers that issue pre-approval letters in a matter of minutes
- Some issue pre-approval letters without even pulling credit and just taking borrowers words or going off a credit report from Credit Karma or other third party credit service
- Again, other loan officers issue pre-approval letters without gathering and reviewing mortgage docs
- Over 75% of our borrowers at Gustan Cho Associates are borrowers who either gotten a last-minute mortgage denial or are stressing over their mortgage process with their current lender
Loan Officers can issue a pre-qualification letter after the following:
- Interviewed the borrower
- Reviewed borrower’s loan application, credit scores, credit report
- Ran file through Automated Underwriting System (AUS)
- Collected and reviewed mortgage docs
A pre-approval should not be issued by any loan officer:
- All of our pre-approvals at Gustan Cho Associates are fully underwritten and signed off by our mortgage underwriters
- All of our pre-approvals are full credit mortgage loan approvals
Borrowers can rest assured that once pre-approved with us that their home loan will close.
TBD Subject Property Mortgage Underwriting Versus Traditional Underwrites
- In order for the mortgage lender to submit a mortgage application to start processing and underwriting, a real estate purchase contract is necessary with traditional mortgage underwriting
- However, with our TBD Underwriting, we can start processing and underwriting mortgage application for a conditional approval without a real estate purchase contract
- It is no different than other types of mortgage processing or underwriting
- The only difference is that the subject property will be a condition
The real estate contract can be submitted at a later date along with the other conditions after conditional mortgage loan approval.
Benefits Of TBD Property Mortgage Underwriting
TBD Subject Property Underwriting offers great benefits for those borrowers who have challenged credit or very high debt to income ratios.
- The TBD Property mortgage underwriter will underwrite the mortgage application the traditional way with the exception of the real estate purchase contract
Borrowers need to provide all documents such as the following:
- Two years of tax returns
- Two years W-2s, recent pay check stubs
- Two months of bank statements
- Other applicable documents requested by the mortgage loan underwriter
TBD Property mortgage underwriting applications are available for both government and conventional loans programs as well as non-QM loans:
- By going the TBD Property mortgage underwriting approval process, borrowers can rest assured that once they get a mortgage loan approval they are approved as long as they find a property
- Instead of providing realtor a pre-approval signed by a loan officer, the pre-approval letter will be a full credit loan approval that was fully underwritten and signed off the mortgage underwriter
- Homebuyers will be armed with approval with the only condition being that they enter into a real estate purchase contract and the appraisal
Home Buyers who need a direct lender with no mortgage overlays on government and conventional loans can contact us at Gustan Cho Associates at 262-716-8151 or text us for faster response. Or email us at email@example.com. We are available 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays. All of our pre-approvals are TBD Property Underwriting Approvals. We close 100% of all of our pre-approvals.