Homes For Heroes Mortgage For Veterans And First Responders
This BLOG On Homes For Heroes Mortgage For Veterans And First Responders Was PUBLISHED On March 20th, 2019
Gustan Cho Associates at Loan Cabin are excited to introduce the Homes for Heroes Mortgage Loan Program.
- We have recently joined Homes for Heroes affiliate network in order to serve our clients to the best of our abilities
- Mike Gracz is overseeing this program for our all clients at Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage Group!
- This program is just one more example of how we give back to those who serve us
In this article, we will detail who qualifies for Homes for Heroes. We will cover how the Homes For Heroes Mortgage program works, and steps to start the process.
What Is Homes For Heroes Mortgage Program
What Is Homes For Heroes Mortgage Program?
The Homes For Heroes Mortgage Program is designed to provide an easy way for Heroes to save significant money when buying, selling, or refinancing a home. This program is a way to help with expenses such as moving costs or furniture as well as link you up with a mortgage and real estate professionals.
Who Are Our Heroes?
Who is considered a HERO?
Under our Homes For Heroes Mortgage Program, our HERO program is designed to help those who help American citizens live their everyday life, a few examples are:
- Firefighters and EMS
- Law enforcement (city, county, state, and federal law enforcement officers including border patrol federal agents and ICE federal agents)
- Military (active duty, reserves, and retired veterans)
- Healthcare professionals such as doctors, dentists, nurses, and pharmacists
- Teachers and educators
How Do Our Heroes Save Money On Home Purchases
How does the hero save money?
When a hero works with Homes for Heroes affiliate real estate agents, mortgage providers, title companies, and even home inspectors they will receive a “Hero Reward” savings:
- Buy a home and receive a check from Homes for Heroes in the mail
- Sell your home and receive reduced real estate service fees at closing
- Refinance a home and receive reduced lending fees
- Local business affiliates such as title companies or home inspectors offer special hero discounts
How Do We Reward Our Heroes?
How much money does the Hero save?
The savings will be based on participation in the program. You must use a participating real estate agent as well as loan officer to receive maximum savings. The savings will be based on the sales price of the home (buying or selling) on the real estate side AND savings average $500 on the mortgage side.
The average homes for Heroes savings can be seen below:
The homes for Heroes promise:
Simple – Homes for Heroes is adamant that there are no hidden fees, no red tape, and no catch. Becoming a homeowner can be challenging enough and utilizing this program is not designed to make this process any more complicated.
We thank our heroes for their trust and faith in us:
Trustworthy- the homes for hero affiliate Network utilizes industry-leading and local specialist to fulfill the needs for Our Heroes.
We promise they will have a rewarding experience with us and our network of professionals:
Rewarding – every hero should receive top notch customer service based on the Affiliates participating in the program
How To Participate In Our Homes For Heroes Mortgage Program With Gustan Cho Associates At Loan Cabin Inc.
If you are a hero and would like to participate in the program oh, here are the steps below:
- Sign up at http://www.homesforheroes.com/affiliate/michael-gracz
- You will be paired up with a local Homes for Heroes specialist
- Buy, Sell, or Refinance your home
- Receive your HERO REWARD
NOTE – you must use the link above to be linked to Loan Cabin for your mortgage needs
Seems too good to be true, right? Homes for Heroes has a slogan of “no red tape, no hidden fees, no catch”. They pride themselves on this and we are excited to participate in such a rewarding program. This program gives back to those who give to us. Without these Heroes, our everyday life would be significantly different. These individuals and families put themselves second and the future of country first. They deserve a HERO REWARD! Mike Gracz will work alongside the Loan Officer from Loan Cabin as well as the Hero to assist with maximizing your Hero savings.
Homes For Heroes Foundation
Not only does the hero get a reward for themselves, but they also support a good cause. Homes for Heroes has a foundation set up to help other heroes in need. The homes for Heroes Foundation utilize a portion of their earnings and donates to their nonprofit Foundation. This Foundation is a 501(c)(3) and is set up to help less fortunate heroes obtain homes. This is a win-win. Get a reward for yourself while helping others.
Where Does The Homes For Heroes Foundation Donate To
The Homes for Heroes Foundation donates to qualified nonprofits who:
- Provide military or veteran assistance
- Serving disabled Heroes (some even assist with mortgage modifications)
- Help the needs of fallen heroes’ families
- Offer housing or financial counseling
- Provide assistance for Heroes who need help with housing (rent, security deposit, mortgage payment, utilities, assistance with homeless shelters)
- Those who give direct monetary help with financial emergencies (maybe due to health issues, death in the family, weather-related disasters, car repair, food, close, even school supplies)
If you or somebody you know is involved in a qualified nonprofit, we would love to nominate you to receive grant money from the Homes for Heroes Foundation to further your efforts!
To start the process with Homes for Heroes and Gustan Cho Associates at Loan Cabin, please click the link below:
Not every state is able to participate in homes for Heroes. Please contact Mike Gracz on 630-659-7644 or text us for faster response. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org for state-specific questions. Gustan Cho Associates at Loan Cabin is a national direct lender with no overlays on government and conventional loans. We are also experts on non–qm loans and alternative financing loan programs. We are available 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Disclaimer from HOMES FOR HEROES:
Hero Rewards offers are limited and/or restricted in Alaska, Kansas, Louisiana, and Mississippi. You must be enrolled with Homes for Heroes and be represented at closing by a Homes for Heroes real estate affiliate to be eligible for Hero Rewards. Contact Homes for Heroes for further details. Homes for Heroes® Inc. is a licensed real estate company in the state of Minnesota | ©2016 Homes for Heroes, All Rights Reserved. Homes for Heroes is a registered trademark. Any reproduction or redistribution in whole or in part without written permission is expressly prohibited by law.