Tips And Advice In Selling Home Fast To Right Home Buyers
This BLOG On Tips And Advice In Selling Home Fast To Right Home Buyers Was UPDATED On March 7th, 2019
Selling home requires pricing it right and marketing it right.
- Many homes have been on the market for months without a single phone call
- Others are selling days after the homeowner lists it on the market
- Many homes might have dozens of previews from home buyers and showings
- But not a single home buyer places a purchase offer
- Homeowners who are selling home need to place themselves on the home buyer’s situation
- See why they would choose this home over other homes that are in the market
Selling Home: Condition Of Home
When selling a home, sellers need to check the competition.
- See what’s out there in the market compared to the subject property
- If 95% of the homes in the market have a market time over 90 days and are not selling, the seller needs to be on the top 5% and make a home unique so it will be on the top 5% of the market
- Research the homes that have pending contracts and see what the market time was and how they priced their it compared to the subject property as well as the condition of the home
Updating And Window Dressing Home Before Listing
One of the major factors in selling a home over the competition is the condition of the home.
- Maybe sellers should consider doing some minor updates prior to listing home
- Painting is not expensive but can make a world of difference
- Analyze the homes that have pending contracts and see what the home sellers did to the home
- New carpet?
- Curb appeal?
- Prior to listing home, sellers should really do some window dressing
- Make sure they remove clutter and take professional photographs
- Marketing is key
- There may be that one right buyer looking for a property just like yours
Marketing And Advertising Is Key In Selling Your Home
The first 90 days is the best chance home sellers have when selling home.
- After this period is over, listing becomes dry
- Most realtors know that home is listed and is no longer the hot sheets
- The key is to sell a home in the first 90 days it goes on the market
- Marketing and advertising is the key when it comes to selling home
- However, the best marketing and advertising on the planet is fruitless if the home is not priced right
- With the combination of pricing it right and marketing, the home should sell within 90 days
- If a home does not sell in the first 90 days it is in the market, sellers may want to re-evaluate marketing strategy with realtor which may include a price reduction
Not All Realtors Are Created Equal
I work with many realtors and every realtor has their own marketing strategies.
- Not all realtors are created equal
- I have met some real estate agents who are pit bulls and will do anything humanly possible to market their listings
- They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- There are other real estate agents who are part-time realtors who do not want to work weekends and some do not even have cell phones
- Nothing is wrong with hiring a part-time, non-aggressive agent if sellers are in no hurry in selling home
- However, sellers who need to sell home fast because they need the proceeds from the sale of the home to purchase another home, getting an aggressive realtor is a must
Marketing Home For Fast Sale
Aggressive realtors will list your property on websites like Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com, and dozens of other real estate websites and some will even advertise on local newspapers.
- Many realtors will conduct open houses on weekends and network with other realtors
- Most reputable top producer realtors will normally hire professional photographers to photograph property and create professional brochures and send out mailers
- Marketing is very expensive and there is no limit on how much you can market home
- With the right pricing and an aggressively veteran realtor, selling home within the 90 days should be a cake walk
Lender With No Overlays
Home Buyers or homeowners who need to qualify for a mortgage with a direct lender with no mortgage overlays can contact us at The Gustan Cho Team at 262-716-8151 or text us for faster response. Or email us at email@example.com.
By Gustan Cho