Remote Loan Officer Career Opportunities With The Gustan Cho Team
Nationwide Remote Loan Officer Career Opportunities With The Gustan Cho Team At USA Mortgage a division of DAS Mortgage Company LLC NMLS 227262
- Remote Loan Officer Career Opportunities is extremely rare because most mortgage companies do not want licensed mortgage loan originators employed under their umbrella if they cannot be supervised
- The Gustan Cho Team At USA Mortgage is aggressively recruiting remote loan officers nationwide
- One year full time loan origination experience required
- Join our team at USA Mortgage, a direct lender with no lender overlays on government and conventional loans
Career As A Loan Originator Today
The mortgage business has changed since the Great Recession and Real Estate Meltdown of 2008.
- The entire mortgage industry went through a meltdown where sub-prime lending came crashing down and never recovered.
- Mortgage giants Washington Mutual and Countrywide along of hundreds of other mortgage companies closed their doors.
- Countless of mortgage loan originators left the mortgage business and sought employment in other fields.
- The SAFE ACT was created and launched and countless of mortgage rules,
- New mortgage laws and regulations were implemented and the Consumer Protection Financial Bureau, CFPB, was created.
- The National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry, NMLS, was created and launched where all mortgage loan originators had to complete a 20 hour pre-licensing course and pass the national NMLS SAFE ACT exam.
- All mortgage loan originator candidates were required to pass both federal background investigations and state police background checks on states which they seek to be licensed in.
- Another important required of all loan officers who are applying to get their mortgage loan origination licenses is that every candidate needs to go through a credit check.
- Every state has different credit requirements.
- Certain states do not put too much emphasis on the mortgage loan originator’s credit scores and credit report while other states will scrutinize candidate’s credit report and credit score.
- Every year all mortgage loan originators need to undergo a credit check as part of their license renewal process.
Training A New Loan Officer
Training a new MLO is extremely time consuming and it takes time. A lot of time.
- The best analogy that I can use is like training a trial attorney.
- Say a straight A law school student graduated from Harvard Law School.
- Now this recent Harvard Law graduate needs to study to pass the bar so he can get his law license to practice law.
- After many grueling months of studying, the Harvard Law School graduate finally aces his bar exam.
- Now what? He meet all of the qualifications of being a lawyer with having a law degree from one of the most prestigious universities in the world and with his admission to the bar, he can now practice law and represent clients seeking legal help.
- But is this new lawyer ready to practice law and represent clients in a court of law?
- This is the perfect analogy of becoming a loan officer today, especially the area of specialty we at The Gustan Cho Team specialize in.
- I have been a real estate investor for over two decades and got my loan originator’s license in March 2012 and have originated and closed thousands of loans.
- However, I still run into situations where I do not have the answers and have to get a second opinion.
- I have worked with underwriters and underwriting managers where even they did not have the answers and had to contact HUD, VA, USDA, or Fannie Mae.
- The mortgage business is a very unique business where there are thousands of guidelines out there, however, every borrower may have a unique situation where the loan officer needs to be creative.
- Over 75% plus percent of all mortgage borrowers that The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage are borrowers who either had last minute mortgage denials by other lenders or were going through a very stressful mortgage process because of one reason and one reason only.
- The number one reason of last minute loan denials or major mortgage process nightmares is due to the fact that the borrower was not qualified properly by the loan officer.
- The pre-approval stage is the most important step in the mortgage process.
- Borrowers who are qualified properly will have no issues during the entire mortgage process and will not just close their home loans, but will close their mortgage loan on time and with style.
- One of the two most important emphasis placed when working with The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage is Compliance And Training .
- No matter how many years a loan officer may have been in the business, every loan originated by a remote loan officer will be reviewed and make sure that there are no violations with disclosures rules and regulations.
- It is not a matter of getting fined by the Consumer Protection Financial Bureau, CFPB, but one mistake can trigger a mess in the entire mortgage process where in some situations, the whole mortgage process needs to be restarted where everyone has wasted precious time due to an error that someone has overlooked.
- We have a team player mentality and we all look out for one another.
- A loan officer who joins our team does not have to worry about being left alone.
- Management and team members are available 7 days a week to help one another.
Remote Loan Officer Career Opportunities Versus Branch Loan Officer
Many mortgage companies will allow mortgage loan originators to work from their home office. However, there is a catch.
- Remote loan officer career opportunities is now available at The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage.
- Depending on the mortgage company, they may allow a loan officer work remotely from their home but may require that the loan officer come to the branch office for mandatory meetings either a few days out of the week or a few times a month.
- Regardless, most mortgage companies do want their mortgage loan originators to be able to come to the branch office and will not accept any licensed loan consultants that are totally remote where they are not able to come to the branch office if the need be.
- The Gustan Cho Team now has unique remote loan officer career opportunities with qualified leads provided to all new LO’s and the support of a great marketing team where we will help you brand your name and promote your services nationally via custom created informational optimized and back linked websites with our proven consumer direct business platforms and realtor referral network.
Remote Loan Officer Career Opportunities With The Gustan Cho Team
The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage is always looking for talented individuals who are interested in joining us as licensed remote loan originators.
- We are not looking for quantity but the individual quality of the loan officer we want to represent our team.
- All candidates will be fully vetted via background, financial, and character investigations.
- A good percentage of our loan officers at The Gustan Cho Team are prior borrowers of Gustan Cho Associates where they realize the importance and responsibility the loan consultant has.
- Our LO’s are available to all of our borrowers 7 days a week, evenings, and holidays.
- Our motto is that we are not salespeople who sell products.
- We are licensed mortgage loan originators who our borrowers are banking on and give us the most private credit and financial information and depend on us making sure that their home loans close and close on time.
- A LO represents clients where these clients depend on them.
- The borrower is not the only person dependent on the MLO but so is the borrower’s family.
- We are looking for individuals who have been successful in their field and were the best of the best and are now looking for a new career as a licensed mortgage loan consultant.
- Experienced loan originators are welcomed to apply with us for Remote Loan Officer Career Opportunities , however, more importantly than production is how they, as loan officers, treat every borrower and the willingness to adapt to our business model.
- All calls or emails from our borrowers need to be replied back timely and customer complaints are not tolerated.
- The borrower is always right and there are no two sides of the story.
- Education is the key for all borrowers so any question they may have is an important question and there is no such thing as a dumb question.
- The only dumb question is a question not asked.
Join Our Growing Team Today
If you have interest in being part of our team, please call or text Gustan Cho at 262-716-8151 or email at email@example.com.
- There is no cold calling necessary and all new loan officers will be assigned to borrowers who have been qualified for a home loan.
- We normally have more leads than loan officers to handle them so having a shortage of borrowers for loan officers to service will never be an issue.
- As long as you have at least one year’s full time of origination experience, we are interested in talking to you.
- You need the passion to help home buyers realize the dream of home ownership become a reality, we like to talk to you for Remote Loan Officer Career Opportunities
- We are available 7 days a week to speak to anyone who wants to join our growing national team for our Remote Loan Officer Career Opportunities
What Does The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage Offer
- 5 days of training/orientation at our corporate headquarters in St. Louis Missouri is mandatory for all new hires
- All expenses paid; flight, room and board, plus expenses
- A team of 700 plus licensed and support personnel
- No lender overlays: By no lender overlays, zero overlays and we go off AUS FINDINGS on government and conventional loans
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance for employee and families of employees
- 401k Plans
- Guaranteed bi-weekly draw
- Guaranteed leads: These leads are fully qualified borrowers with completed 1003s and docs
- All full time loan officers will have assigned Loan Officer Assistants (LOA)
- All our pre-approvals are full credit approvals signed off by our mortgage underwriters
- Competitive rates
- Top compensation plans
- Alternative Financing Loan Programs: NON-QM Loans, Bank Statement Loans, Condotel & Non-Warrantable Financing, Down Payment Assistance Programs in most cities and counties
Please contact Gustan Cho at The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage today at 262-716-8151 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are countless of talented loan officers who do not have leads. We guarantee you that we can keep you busy 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We have more qualified borrowers than loan officers. Check out our Zillow Reviews:
Read our reviews below and apply to work with us!!