Necessary Ending Experience And How It Makes Loan Officers Strong
This Article On Necessary Ending Experience And How It Makes Loan Officers Strong Was UPDATED On October 20th, 2018
- Me, I’ve had a pretty amazing weekend
- I had a chance to really sit back and analyze, think about, and dissect my life pretty thoroughly
- I’m not sure if any of you understand or have heard the term “seasonal and lifetime” and what this truly means
- Seasonal people and or things are meant to come into your life, serve the purpose that they are placed in your life to serve, and then be dismissed
- Lifetime, on the other hand, is exactly what the word Intel’s itself “A Lifetime”
- You will always have people, jobs, relationships and etc that are seasonal and it’s your responsibility to recognize and know when their time is up
- Many of us don’t know or even realize that a lot of our what we call a “hold” on our lives are from relationships of some sort that has overstayed it’s welcome
In this article, we will discuss and cover Necessary Ending Experience And How It Makes Loan Officers Strong.
Events Of Today Leading To Necessary Ending
Therefore today I want to discuss something with you that ultimately changed my view and my understanding of life:
- Today I want to talk about Necessary Endings
What Is A Necessary Ending?
- Dr Henry Cloud defines a Necessary Ending as “The Employees. Businesses and Relationships that all of us have to give up in order to move forward
- If I had of known the information that I know today 1 year ago, I would have fired my contractor and hired a new one
- I say this to say that many people make the mistake of not self-educating themselves in the real estate market
- They depend on individuals that live off of a 100% commission or self-paid lifestyle
- Don’t get me wrong, everyone is not out to get you
- There are many individuals who love what they do and follow through on their word
- There are also many individuals who like to take advantage of uneducated buyers
- A Necessary Ending was long overdue and could have saved me a lot of turmoil, pain, and money out of my very own bank account
- I share this with you because I don’t want any of my viewers to ever experience what I’ve experienced with my first by
- My passion and love for design is what truly saved me throughout my process
- I’m happy to be able to shine some light for many of our viewers
- This is because I truly believe that people respect the truth of our journey not a made-up fairy tale
- If there are any buyers reading this article who’s experiencing a horrible time both a contractor, find a new one
- Let it go!
- If there are some viewers who’re looking into renovation’s do your homework
- Let’s all make the necessary endings that need to be made to make a phenomenal experience for the next
- Treat people how you want to be treated
- It will go a long way
- I’ll stop here for today and dive a bit more on this topic tomorrow
Until then enjoy this amazing and beautiful Sunday and stay tuned world!
About The Author
Michael Gracz is a senior loan officer for Gustan Cho Associates. Mike is also a contributing associate editor and writer for Gustan Cho Associates Commercial And Residential Mortgage Information Center.
Mike is a licensed senior mortgage loan originator for Gustan Cho Associates. Gustan Cho Associates is the national consumer direct division of Loan Cabin Inc. NMLS 1657322. Gustan Cho Associates is headquartered in Lombard, Illinois and is known for its no mortgage lender overlays.
It has a national five-star reputation on approving and closing tough mortgage loans. Gustan Cho Associates has had a stellar national reputation for over many years. Michael Gracz is now part of a growing and expanding team of mortgage loan professionals. Mike is knowledgeable in all areas of lending, from conventional loans to FHA, to VA, Reverse Mortgages, USDA, Jumbo Mortgages, Portfolio, Hard Money, and Commercial Loans. Mike’s favorite loan program she loves to work on and has the most expertise in are FHA 203k Rehab Loans. Mike Gracz became a national expert in FHA 203k Loans because she had experience with her own fixer-upper when she got her own FHA 203k Loan for her personal home purchase. If you have any questions on any mortgage loan program, whether they are FHA Loans or Conventional or FHA 203k Loans, contact Mike at 630-659-7644 or text for a faster response. Or email us at email@example.com. The Team at Gustan Cho Associates is available 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Mike is always available to take your calls and answer any questions you may have. Stay tuned for more blogs from our one and only Mike Gracz…………………………