This BLOG On Monitoring Credit Report To Qualify For A Mortgage Was PUBLISHED On September 8th, 2019
It’s up to you and it is your responsibility to have control of your financial future.
- This is not just for personal reasons but just as important for you professionally
- You must put an importance on having a healthy credit report
- You need to know what is on your report and then you can get started understanding how important a credit report and credit scores are
In this blog, we will discuss monitoring credit report to qualify for a mortgage.
Importance Of Monitoring Credit Report To Make Sure It Is Accurate
The ability to borrow money is seen as one of the biggest accomplishments as far as your finances are concerned.
- Solid personal finance has to have an accurate, up to date reporting
- If you have reviewed your report and scores regularly then you will know what goes into this mysterious number, understanding it, and how to actually improve your credit scores and your report
- High credit scores mean lower mortgage rates
In this blog, we will discuss the importance of good credit and how easy it is in monitoring credit report.
Things You Must Do While Monitoring Credit Report
There are 2 things that you can do.
- You can understand the difference between a credit report and the difference with your FICO scores
- A credit report is a huge file that is reporting your personal information and your credit history
- Your credit history includes your account status and history of accounts
- All accounts are either reporting positively or they are reporting negatively
How To Raise Credit Scores And Maintain Good Credit
If you have positive reporting of your accounts this will increase your credit score. Consumers with bad credit and lower credit scores can boost their scores by getting secured credit cards. Secured Credit Cards is the easiest and fastest way of boosting scores and re-establishing credit.
- You will see current accounts paid on time
- You will be able to see that there have not been missed payments or any late payment on positive accounts
- If you have any derogatory accounts on your report this will decrease your credit scores
Derogatory items include bankruptcy filings, liens, judgments, foreclosure of the property, charged off accounts, collections, repossessions, and late payments.
Take Control Of Your Financial Future By Monitoring Credit Report For Errors
How does this all play out in your financial life?
- Making sure you have good credit is a must
- The difference between high and low credit scores can mean thousands of dollars saved over the course of your life when it comes to borrowing money
- It’s up to you to take control of your financial future
- Start with looking at your credit report and understand what is on the report
- You need to consider a credit report analysis from a professional
- You will then know exactly what is on your report, how to achieve a good credit report with good credit scores, and how to maintain a healthy reporting of your credit for many years to come
The Team at Gustan Cho Associates work daily with consumers, realtors, mortgage brokers, and loan officers in order to repair customer’s credit scores and raise FICO scores. Our mission and passion at Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage Group are to educate consumers on the importance of credit and how to maintain a clean credit report through credit monitoring and credit repair. Gustan Cho Associates have helped countless of folks get mortgage loans, auto loans, unsecured credit cards, at the best possible rates.
For a free analysis of your credit report, please contact us Gustan Cho Associates or text us for faster response. Or email us at email@example.com. We are available 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays.