What Is Best Way In Marketing Your Home For Fast Sale
This article covers what is the best way in marketing your home for a fast sale.
Many home buyers have noticed that homes are selling the minute they are listed these days. We are in a bull housing market. The housing market has been booming for many years with no signs of any housing correction. Home prices have been skyrocketing. Homes prices have been appreciating double digits year after year. However, this is not the case for higher-end homes. We will discuss how to market the best way to market high-end homes to sell fast in this blog. In this blog, we will cover the following topics:
- How to sell high-end homes fast.
- The issue with the prior housing crisis.
- Financing higher-end homes.
- How Gustan Cho Associates can help homebuyers when other lenders cannot.
Marketing your high-end homes can often be difficult. However, Gustan Cho Associates can help due to its national reputation.
Non-QM and Alternative Financing Mortgage Programs
Unique homes are normally custom homes that are out of the ordinary. Many unique homes are custom-built homes that have been built to suit the owner’s needs. Homeowners of unique homes need a special home buyer if marketing your home that is unique and out of the ordinary.
High-end and multi-million dollar homes are considered unique homes. Luxury homes on a farm are considered unique homes. Unique homes sales have dried up dramatically after the 2008 real estate and credit meltdown.
Financing for unique homes is extremely difficult to obtain. The home buyer needs to have strong financials to qualify for portfolio loans that cater to unique homes. Gustan Cho Associates offers to finance on unique homes.
In this article, we will cover and discuss the best way to marketing your home for a quick sale.
Risks With Unique Homes
There are many types of unique homes.
- Unique homes do not have to be higher-end homes.
- A $200,000 market value home can be considered a unique home if it is out of the ordinary.
Homes that are classified as unique are the following types of properties:
- such as being on five lots
- being oversized for the area.
- a home that has been remodeled out of the ordinary.
- homes with more garage space than living space (car enthusiasts).
- homes with a helipad and large pole building.
The risks associated with unique homes, whether buying or selling, is home appraisals:
- Many custom-built homes may have issues when it comes to having them appraised
- Homeowners with a one-of-a-kind unique home with no comparable recent sales in the area can run into appraisal issues.
- An appraiser needs comparable sales similar to the subject home and can only make so much pricing adjustments.
Home Buyers Limited With Unique Homes
Another risk associated with unique homes is that when selling, the target market needs to be that special buyer that will be interested in a unique home.
Problems like this often happen when a seller has extensively remodeled their home to suit their needs.
Examples of these situations include those homeowners who built and customized their homes as follows:
- a second story addition on an existing ranch home.
- 12 car garage.
- Or have done extensive room additions where they have the biggest house in the block.
- Realize that having the largest and most expensive home in the neighborhood is never the wisest real estate investment.
- This is because appraisers will have a hard time finding comparable sales.
- Marketing Your Home That Is Custom Unique Homes
Other examples of unique homes include car enthusiasts building a ten car garage where most neighbors having a 2 or 3 car garage.
- Homeowners who need to sell unique homes need to cater to home buyers who are looking for a ten-car garage.
- Most families don’t need 10 car garages.
Home Buyers intending on buying a unique home need to realize that it will take longer to sell out of the ordinary homes. Homeowners who own a unique home need to do some creative marketing in order to be able to sell their homes. Hiring a realtor that is an expert at marketing is key when selling a high-end home fast.
Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage Group has financing available for out-of-the-ordinary homes.