Hiring Realtors On Purchase And Listing Transactions
This BLOG On Hiring Realtors On Purchase And Listing Transactions In Illinois Was UPDATED And PUBLISHED On April 28th, 2020
Like many other people, I got into real estate when the market was booming in the early 2000s.
- I began in commercial real estate and after the market turned in 2008, my husband, a real estate attorney, began assisting his real estate clients in other areas of law such as bankruptcy
- As he became more involved in this area, he needed help and I jumped in
- I began working with a different type of client and became more involved in short sales
- I enjoyed the complexities of the transactions and helping people rebuild their lives
- I gave hope where hope was needed and usually found a way in the strangest of circumstances to satisfy all parties
In this article, we will cover and discuss Hiring Realtors On Purchase And Listing Transactions.
Growth Of Real Estate Business
As the business grew and I analyzed the future of real estate business I began to think there must be a better way to service clients and save them money.
- With buyers and sellers having more access to information via the internet than ever before, value as an agent has changed
- We no longer hold all the information on which properties are for sale, their specifications and competition
- Most of it, although not always accurate, is readily available online
As I pondered how to add value and researched market projections lowering cost became a part of the value.
Representing Her Home Buyers
If I could provide more value at a lower cost than allowed people to take control of their own destinies with guidance, could that be the answer?
- If I could offer a “do it yourself” type of approach but provide the tools people needed, this could be the wave of the future
- I look forward to guiding you through the buying and selling process
- I will be passing my experiences and knowledge on to you to empower you to close a successful real estate transaction as well as save you money
However, if you have no interest in learning a do it yourself type approach and just looking for information, I hope this book will serve you well.
About The Author On Hiring Realtors On Purchase And Listing Transactions
Julie Hayward specializes in the resale of residential properties in the distressed and luxury markets.
- She has extensive experience in working directly with buyers and sellers in the acquisition and disposition of their properties
- Additionally, she works closely with asset managers, sellers, and foreclosure defense attorneys for single and multi-family properties placed in foreclosure
- She has closed over $315 Million in commercial and residential real estate transactions and has negotiation experience in working with several lenders such as Fannie Mae, Bank of America, CitiMortgage, Wells Fargo, HUD, and Chase
- She began her education at Illinois State University graduating in 1996 and then participated in Harvard Business School’s Management Certification Program
She is a certified specialist in REO & bank-owned properties and currently resides in the Midwest with her husband and four children.
Hiring Realtors On Purchase And Listing Transactions In Illinois
Gustan Cho Associates fully endorses Illinois Real Estate Agent Julie Hayward.
- Julie Hayward is a Chicago Area native and knows the Chicagoland Area and its surrounding suburbs like she knows her back yard
- Julie is also a guest writer for Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage Resource Center
We are fortunate for her to keep our viewers updated on the latest real estate news in the following counties of Illinois:
- Cook County
- Will County
- Lake County
- McHenry County
- DuPage County
- Kane County
I have worked with Julie Hayward on countless of deals together. Julie is always a pleasure to work with and she is available 7 days a week. Having her real estate attorney husband, Chad M. Hayward is a major benefit of having Julie Hayward as your real estate agent.
Illinois Real Estate Agent Julie Hayward is available 7 days a week, including evenings, weekends, and holidays. Julie Hayward can be reached at 312-504-9228 and Julie’s email address is [email protected]