This BLOG On The American Dream Of Home Ownership And Qualifying For Mortgage Was UPDATED And PUBLISHED On November 19th, 2020
How To Make The American Dream Of Home Ownership A Reality
The American Dream Of Home Ownership can become a reality for every hard-working American.
- There is not a single individual in the United States that cannot make The American Dream Of Home Ownership a reality
- Many people do not realize that home buyers do not need 20% down payment to purchase a home
- They do not realize that home buyers do not need perfect credit to purchase a home
- Many folks who had a prior bankruptcy think that they are doomed
- They often feel they will never be able to qualify for a home loan
- Many families who had a prior short sale, deed in lieu of foreclosure, or foreclosure think that because they upset the lending institution that they will never be able to qualify for a home
- Some folks who had a prior foreclosure, short sale, or deed in lieu somehow believe that they are blacklisted on all lenders database
- Furthermore, many borrower think that no banks or lenders will ever want them
- Many people who dream about the American Dream Of Home Ownership look at home prices and just shy away
- This is because of the price tag attached to it
- They do not realize that a home loan is amortized over 30 years
- Mortgage payments and housing expenses on a home purchase is not that much different than monthly rental payment on a rental home and/or rental apartment
- Hard-working Americans should realize that if there is a will, that there is a way
In this article, we will discuss and cover The American Dream Of Home Ownership And Qualifying For Mortgage.
Can I Make The American Dream Of Home Ownership A Reality With Bad Credit?
Almost every American wants to make the American Dream Of Home Ownership a reality.
- Most people who want to be homeowners don’t even pursue in trying to pursue the American Dream Of Home Ownership
- This is because they had rough patches with their credit
- Many have filed bankruptcy, had a prior foreclosure, have open outstanding collection accounts, have judgments, have tax liens, or have charged off accounts
- We will cover every issue that potential home buyers may face or questions they may have on this article
- Most people who want to be homeowners have jobs and/or income and that is why they are thinking of becoming homeowners
- As long as borrowers have documented income, they can qualify to be a homeowner
- Consumers who want to make the American Dream Of Home Ownership become a reality can make it happen
- As long as borrowers have documented income, they can have prior bad credit, low credit scores, outstanding collection accounts, prior bankruptcy, prior foreclosure, charge off accounts, or other credit issues and still qualify for a home loan
- If borrowers do not qualify for a home loan now due to not meeting the minimum credit score requirements or due to other credit issues, they may not qualify now but can qualify shortly
Remember one thing, it is not whether IF they will qualify for a home loan, but it is a matter of when they will qualify for a mortgage loan.
Why Is Gustan Cho Associates Different Than Other Lenders
The goal of my staff and I is to make the American Dream Of Home Ownership a reality to all who contact us:
- We are different than any other lenders
- This is because all of our borrowers become our lifelong family and friends
- As long as home buyers need help and want to make the American Dream Of Home Ownership a reality, they have come to the right place
- I, personally, have helped countless folks who had credit scores under 600
- Gustan Cho Associates always work with borrowers with prior bad credit
- We work with them with their credit to get them up of where they need to be so they meet the minimum Mortgage Guidelines in qualifying for a home loan
- Many of our borrowers are folks who went to multiple different lenders
- They were told that they do not qualify and to come back after a year once their credit has improved
- Our borrowers will not hear that from me or any of my other loan officers or staff members
- Here, if borrowers who contact us and need help in make the American Dream Of Home Ownership become a true reality, it WILL HAPPEN
- Prior bad credit, low credit scores, outstanding collections, prior bankruptcy, prior foreclosure, charge off accounts, tax liens, or even recent late payments
NO PROBLEM: IT IS NOT A MATTER IF YOU QUALIFY, IT IS WHEN YOU WILL QUALIFY
Denied For Mortgage By Multiple Mortgage Lenders
Have you gone to the local bank and were told that you do not qualify due to poor credit or low credit scores and were told come back a year later?
- Have you gone on the internet and inquired about qualifying for a home loan but you were told. ” sorry, our minimum credit scores are 640
- Call us back when you get your credit scores up to that level”
- Not many lenders have our business model
We help borrowers who do not quite yet qualify but know they will with some help in increasing their credit scores or some quick credit fixes.
Making Dream Of Home Ownership A Reality With Gustan Cho Associates
Do not give up on the American Dream Of Home Ownership:
- I have countless homeowners who were on the verge of giving up in being a homeowner until they found me
- They either found Gustan Cho Associates by referral or by researching online and finding our information on the internet
- There are a lot of my borrowers who got denied for a mortgage by multiple lenders and they did a Google search and found Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage Group
- One thing different with me and my team is that we have a different business model than most mortgage lenders
- We will help any individual in realizing the American Dream Of Home Ownership
- We will not just tell them they do not qualify and come back when their credit scores have improved
- We will guide them during the credit repair process until the day they become eligible to qualify for a mortgage loan to the day of their home loan closing
We are available 7 days a week for our borrowers, evenings, weekends, and holidays. The minute you call us, you have joined our family. If you need a partner to help you make the American Dream Of Home Ownership a reality, look no further. Contact us at 262-716-8151 or text us for a faster response. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.