Gustan Cho Associates is a national five-star mortgage company licensed in multiple states with no lender overlays on government and conventional loans. The team at Gustan Cho Associates has experienced exponential growth since 2012 due to its no lender overlay business model on government and conventional loans. We have a national reputation for being a one-stop mortgage shop due to not just offering traditional government and conventional loans but also offering dozens of non-QM mortgage programs. The reason why the team at Gustan Cho Associates is so successful is due to all of our associates being available and hands-on with our clients and realtor partners 7 days a week. Most mortgage borrowers, realtors, and loan officers do not know that a national one-stop mortgage company like Gustan Cho Associates exists.
Our borrowers are not the only folks who appreciate Gustan Cho Associates as being the top mortgage company in the nation. But so do all of our mortgage loan originators, office personnel, underwriters, support, and operations personnel. The average loan officer at Gustan Cho Associates has been with the company for 5 years. That says a lot.
The Team At Gustan Cho Associates
Gustan Cho NMLS 873293 is the National Managing Director of Gustan Cho Associates. Our team of licensed mortgage loan officers and support staff is experts in originating and funding loans with no lender overlays. Over 75% of our borrowers represented are folks who contact us because they either got a last-minute loan denial or were going through major stress with their original lender. That is because of one reason and one reason only. The loan officer did not properly qualify the borrower or because the loan officer was not familiar with their lender overlays. The team at Gustan Cho Associates close most loans close in 30 days or less.
Loan Scenario Help Desk
Gustan Cho Associates is a national mortgage company licensed in multiple states with no overlays on government and conforming loans:
- Our team of veteran mortgage professionals is ready to answer any questions home buyers or homeowners with mortgage inquiries
- The mortgage industry is so complex with new regulations that are constantly changing
- With new rules and regulations is being implemented, our licensed and support staff always keep updated with the most recent agency mortgage guidelines to better serve our clients
- There are countless homebuyers, homeowners needing refinancing, real estate investors needing financing
- Investors seeking financing often go to a lender
- Many times they are told that they do not qualify for a loan
- Many times, the lender they go to do not educate or take the time with potential borrowers
- Oftentimes, lenders may not qualify them
- However, there are other companies out there that the mortgage loan applicant may qualify
Our goal at Gustan Cho Associates is to inform the public that if there is a will, there may be a way and create a one-stop-shop mortgage and real estate online community. That is why Gustan Cho Associates was created and launched.
About Us: Our Mission At Gustan Cho Associates
Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage & Real Estate Information Resource Center is a subsidiary of Gustan Cho Associates. Its mission is to offer the latest news and opinions of real estate and mortgage industry experts on real estate, credit, and lending-related topics. The real estate and mortgage industry has gone through major changes since the Great Recession of 2008. New regulations and lending guidelines were created and implemented. This was often confusing even to those who are real estate and mortgage professionals.
About Us At Gustan Cho Associates: Our Mission To Educate Consumers On Mortgage Programs And Guidelines
Even though Gustan Cho Associates is a mortgage company knowns for not having any lender overlays on government and conventional loans, we are different than other lenders. Our goal and mission are to educate and inform borrowers about the various loan programs available. We also educate and inform consumers through our blogs and videos about the basic agency mortgage guidelines. We have thousands of blogs written by reputable real estate and mortgage professionals. Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage & Real Estate Information Resource Center will often publish publications and blogs by experts such as the following professionals:
- mortgage consultants
- real estate agents
- real estate attorneys
- title officers
- insurance agents
- home inspectors
- other professionals
The articles written and published on Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage & Real Estate Information Resource Center are sole opinions of the author
- We cannot attest to the accuracy and validity of the content
- Readers should not construe as 100% accurate
- Solicitations by our writers and guest writers are not permitted
- Our mission is to educate the general public about real estate and mortgage-related topics to make their home buying or refinance experience less stressful
- Consumers should always shop for real estate and mortgage services
- They should not just decide to go with the first real estate and/or lending company they consult with
- Please subscribe to our residential mortgage Newsletter
- Feel free to write us or contact us on topics that you would like to request to be written on our Blog
Thank you for visiting the About Us section of Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage & Real Estate Information Resource Center
Gustan Cho Associates publishes the opinions of experts to better inform public consumers. Our goal is to ultimately inform consumers when shopping for a mortgage loan.
The content on this website is solely the opinions of the author. Associate contributing editors at Gustan Cho Associates may or may not be licensed mortgage professionals. Under no circumstances is anyone allowed to quote rates and terms or solicit consumers unless they are licensed loan originators and licensed in the state where the borrower is applying for a mortgage. Gustan Cho Associates.