Apply for a Mortgage & Save Today with Gustan Cho!
Neighborhood Loans is a Licensed Residential Mortgage Lender in Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Washington, California, & Florida.
- Letter of explanation to mortgage underwriters
- Gustan Cho Mortgage & Real Estate
- Owner occupied homes: Lying about owner occupied mortgage loans
- DU Automated Approval via Fannie Mae's Automated Underwriting System
- W-2 income: Tax returns not required
- Conditional mortgage approval: Road to clear to close
- Employment gaps: Qualifying for mortgage with employment gaps
- What is the timeline for a clear to close on a FHA Loan and Conventional Loan?
- New Fannie Mae Guidelines on waiting period for conventional loan
- Home Purchase
- Interest only mortgages November 23, 2014
- Home equity loans and lines of credit November 22, 2014
- What is a partnership? November 22, 2014
- Reverse mortgages November 21, 2014
- What are Balloon Mortgages? November 21, 2014
- What are sub-prime mortgages? November 21, 2014
- What are corporations? Self employed borrowers November 21, 2014
- Underwriting of self employed borrowers November 20, 2014