Apply for a Mortgage & Save Today with Gustan Cho!
Neighborhood Loans is a Licensed Residential Mortgage Lender in Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Washington, California, & Florida.
- Letter of explanation to mortgage underwriters
- Gustan Cho Mortgage & Real Estate
- What is a credit supplement?
- 2015 Waiting period after bankruptcy and foreclosure
- Employment gaps: Qualifying for mortgage with employment gaps
- Gift of Equity: Home purchase from relative
- Apply Now
- Owner occupied homes: Lying about owner occupied mortgage loans
- Waiting period after loan modification
- Delays in mortgage loan closings
- 2015 Guidelines on Credit Disputes December 19, 2014
- 2015 Condotel and Non-Warrantable Financing December 18, 2014
- 2015 UPDATE on FHA minimum credit scores to qualify for FHA Loan December 17, 2014
- Mortgage after bankruptcy: 2015 HUD and Fannie Mae Guidelines December 16, 2014
- 2015 UPDATE on FHA Back to Work Mortgage: 1 year waiting period after bankruptcy and foreclosure December 15, 2014
- Difference between Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac: 2015 UPDATE December 14, 2014
- Mortgage after short sale: 2015 UPDATE December 13, 2014
- Buying a short sale: Home purchase December 12, 2014