This BREAKING NEWS ARTICLE On Prayers To The Virgin Mary By Missy Mu: My Best Friend Who Is Missed Was PUBLISHED On May 19th, 2013
My best friend on this planet is my ten-year-old toy poodle Missy Mu.
- I had Missy Mu since she was six weeks old and she is the love of my life and my best friend in this world
- We do everything together and are not separable
- MissyMu is so attached to me and I am attached to her
- When I leave for work in the morning, she waits by the door until I come home
- She follows me wherever I go and her mission in life is to be with me
- Whenever we eat, she always takes the first bite. When we go to the bank, she waits beside me on the teller line
In this breaking news article, we will discuss and cover Prayers To The Virgin Mary By Missy Mu: My Best Friend Who Is Missed.
MissyMu Cushing Disease
Missy Mu is normally 7 pounds but she has developed Cushings Disease back in 2009.
- She gained weight and just until recently she was 15 pounds
- Several weeks ago, Missy Mu got sick again and I had to rush her to Animal Emergency in Grayslake, Illinois
They did not know what was wrong with her.
Prayers To The Virgin Mary By Missy Mu: 10 Precious Years With MissyMu
Due to her Cushing’s Disease, Missy Mu has an enlarged heart, an enlarged liver, pancreatitis, and bronchitis.
- Her body is tired and worn but her mind is so sharp and she does not miss anything
- It breaks my heart seeing Missy Mu not feel good
She is on medications on a daily basis for her Cushing’s Disease.
MissyMu: A True Survivor
This past week Missy Mu was extremely sick and my wife Laurie and I thought we were going to lose her.
- Last Monday my wife called me at work early afternoon and told me that our precious Missy Mu was not feeling well
- My wife normally does not call me at work unless it is an extreme emergency
- She told me that something is wrong with Missy Mu and that I need to get home
- I dropped whatever I was doing and rushed out of the office for the 90-minute drive home
When I got home, Missy Mu was not the Missy Mu that I know.
Prayers To The Virgin Mary By Missy Mu: Her Last Day On Earth
I rushed Missy Mu to the local vet for x-rays and blood tests.
- The vet told me that she had water in her lungs and that prescribed some water pills
- I took her back the following day, which was Tuesday, for more X-rays and blood tests
- The doctors told me that there is nothing they can do and told me to put her down
- I told them I could not do that
- They told me that I was being selfish and cruel for not putting her down
- I looked at Missy Mu in her eyes and she clearly told me she wants to fight and wants a little more time on this Earth
- My wife prayed for Missy Mu to get better
- There were times when I thought that she will not make it
- She is very weak but she is stable now and is enjoying us spoiling her
- She is eating steak, chicken, hamburger, and bologna
- She never wants to eat the same food twice
I am not religious but am very spiritual and do believe there is a God. My wife Laurie has been constantly praying and asked me to publish the Thank You from Missy Mu to the Virgin Mary. I know this is a mortgage/financial website and this article is off topic but I just wanted to tell my Missy Mu’s story. Attached is the prayer:
Prayer to the Virgin Mary
* O Most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity
Please heal my precious Missy Mu
- There are none that can withstand your power.
- O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. (3 times)
- O Holy Mary, I place this cause in your hands. (3 times)
Say this prayer for 3 consecutive days. You must publish it, and it will be granted to you.
Missy Mu says Thank You 🙂
Update: MissyMu Passed Away In My Arms
On October 30th, 2013, MissyMu passed away peacefully in my arms as I was going to take her to the vet. I let her go potty and after she went potty, she followed me to the bedroom but collapsed on the way there. I picked her up, she looked in my eyes and passed away. I said goodbye to her.
As days passed, I could not bear the pain of MissyMu. Then a month later I went on the internet just looking for toy poodles just to distract my mind off MissyMu. I found a breeder about an hour and a half away from my house where they had a nine-week-old toy poodle that looked exactly like MissyMu. I swore to myself that I would never get another dog ever again but decided to adopt this 9-week old female toy poodle. I named her BabyMissyMu. I adopted her on November 1, 2013, a month after my MissyMu passed. BabyMissyMu was born on September 1, 2013, BabyMu (Her nickname ) turned out to be exactly like my Mu. From the day I got her, the one-pound white toy poodle acted just like my Mu. She carried around a little toy duck and toy beaver. She was not scared of anyone and even controlled the other dogs in the house. She follows me where ever I go and cuddles with me every night. She waits for me by the back door when I leave my house. Whenever I go shopping with my daughter and she is left in my truck with my daughter, she will cry and whine until I return. It seems MissyMu sent her to me or MissyMu is back in another toy poodle’s body. Today, BabyMu is one and one half years old and has become my best friend. Thank You MissyMu. I miss you and there is not a day that goes by I do not think of you.
May 19, 2013 - 5 min read