JB Pritzker Reason For Illinois Sluggish COVID Economic Recovery
BREAKING NEWS: JB Pritzker Reason For Illinois Sluggish COVID Economic Recovery
Illinois was one of the first states to shutdown and the last state to lift restrictions due to the coronavirus outbreak.
- Most states started to reopen in late April 2020
- Here we are today entering the second week of November 2020 and Illinois is going backwards instead of forwards
- JB Pritzker has shutdown all indoor dining at restaurants, bars, and cafes effective October 30th, 2020
- This was a striking blow to many restaurant owners who were merely hanging by a thread
- This news devastated not just restaurant owners, but employees as well
- Over two third of workers in Illinois are employed by small businesses
- Illinois leads the nation in having the highest unemployment rate during the COVID-19 crisis
- Again, this is due to Pritzker not reopening the state
- Why are other state governors running their states differently than JB Pritzker?
- Why are other states thriving through recovering from the coronavirus outbreak and Illinois is going backwards
- Illinoisans are wanting answers
- However, JB Pritzker keep on repeating that his main concern is the safety and lives of Illinoisans
- He keeps on repeating himself that he only goes by data and science
- Many political analysts think JB Pritzker is politicizing coronavirus to promote himself politically
- Others say he is playing Russian Roulette with the lives of Illinoisans to get a federal bailout
- A federal bailout would make him a hero for cleaning up the financial crisis Illinois is in
- Yet others say he wants to make a name of himself so he can make his dream of running for President in 2024
In the meantime, small business owners are closing permanently, going bankrupt, and permanently laying works off. The Illinois economy is going downhill faster than it ever has just because of one man: JB PRITZKER.
Does JB Pritzker Realize How His Lockdown Is Affecting Illinoisans?
More and more Illinoisans from both sides of the political party are beginning to wonder what freshman rookie governor JB Pritzker is thinking:
- Many cannot figure out why JB Pritzker is hesitant in reopening Illinois when other state governors have reopened their states and they are thriving
- Yes, the coronavirus positive cases are surging to record levels
- However, the surge in coronavirus positive cases were expected due to the massive testing being done not just in Illinois but throughout the country
- Illinois was in a financial crisis prior to the coronavirus outbreak in February 2020
- Now, with countless businesses only operating at partial capacity
- Due to heavy restrictions placed by the governor, the state is going downhill real fast due to collecting only a fraction of the revenue
- Illinois ranks as having the highest unemployment rate in the nation due to so many businesses operating under tight restrictions and/or going out of business
- Is the heavyset overly obese JB Pritzker using small business owners and individual taxpayers as pawns to get a federal bailout?
- Is Pritzker politicizing the coronavirus outbreak to make a name of himself on a national level?
- Is Pritzker just power hungry and a control freak?
There are so many unanswered questions on the reasons why the first term governor is doing everything possible to hurt the economy of Illinois.
Illinois Economy Is Hurting Under The Pritzker Administration
Illinois was in a major financial crisis prior to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Now, with the coronavirus outbreak still lingering, the state is in worst financial position than ever before
- Pritzker is not making things better
- Actually, JB Pritzker is making it worse
- Why not follow the leadership decisions and policy of other state governors who are recovering at record pace from the coronavirus pandemic
It seems Pritzker’s pride and ego is more important to him than saving Illinois.
- Many want to know the Reason Behind JB Pritzker COVID Restrictions
- First term heavyset severely overweight freshman governor JB Pritzker is hurting thousands of businesses with his tight restrictions in reopening the state when other states are thriving
- Governor JB Pritzker said people’s lives cannot be compromised and he will do everything in his powers to safe lives and make sure Illinoisans are safe
- Due to the surge in positive coronavirus cases throughout the state of Illinois,, JB Pritzker declared an executive lockdown order on all indoor dining at restaurants, bars and cafes effective October 30th, 2020
- This is the second state shutdown
- Pritzker does not realize the surge in positive coronavirus cases is due to the thousands of more tests being conducted. More tests mean more positive results
- The surge is not just in Illinois but nationwide
- There is a surge in positive cases throughout the nation
- Again, the surge is due to the thousands of tests being done daily compared to when the virus first broke out in February 2020
- JB Pritzker’s power hunger and politicizing the coronavirus outbreak is hurting thousands of small business owners and workers
- Over two thirds of workers are employed by small businesses
With the tight restrictions put in place by JB Pritzker, Illinois ranks as the state with the highest unemployment rate during the coronavirus outbreak. Many Democrats and Republicans now strongly believe JB Pritzker Reason For Illinois Sluggish COVID Economic Recovery.
JB Pritzker Reason For Illinois Sluggish COVID Economic Recovery: Restrictions When Small Business Owners Are Permanently Going Out Of Business
Restaurants, bars, and cafes are the most affected from the coronavirus outbreak restrictions by Pritzker.
- JB Pritzker ordered an emergency executive lockdown order in Illinois in March 2020
- His emergency law is effective for 30 days and expired April 7th, 2020
- However, JB Pritzker extended his executive stay at home order through the end of April
- Many state governors have reopened their states at the end of April
- While states like Georgia, Florida, Texas reopened the end of April, Governor JB Pritzker extended his executive stay at home order due to his concerns of the safety and lives of Illinoisans
- In the meantime, thousands of businesses were financially struggling and hanging on a thread
- As the heavyset overweight obese JB Pritzker continued on extending his stay at home order, more and more businesses closed permanently while others went bankrupt
- Why is the main Reason Behind JB Pritzker COVID Restrictions
- Is Pritzker politicizing the COVID-19 pandemic for his own political future?
- It is no secret Pritzker has high ambitions to be the Democratic Presidential nominee in 2024
- Pritzker was always a wannabe politician since the 1990’s but was never successful in winning an election
- In 1998, he spent over half a million dollars to run for an Illinois Congressional seat but only got 20% of the vote and lost the race
- Pritzker spent $171 million of his own money to fund his 2018 campaign for governor to win the Illinois governor’s race
In this breaking news article, we will discuss and cover the Reason Behind JB Pritzker COVID Restrictions Show Politicizing Coronavirus.
JB Pritzker Reason For Illinois Sluggish COVID Economic Recovery: Is JB Pritzker Ruining Illinois
Many people are losing respect in JB Pritzker. Recent poll found JB Pritzker ranking as one of the least popular governors in the nation.
Pritzker is the richest governor in the nation and heir to the Hyatt Hotel fortune. His estimated worth is $3.8 billion. Why would a billionaire want to be a politician? I guess the mystery starts here.
- JB Pritzker was always a wannabe politicians
- He spend over $500,000 of his own money to run unsuccessfully for a Congressional seat in 1998
- With only 20% of the vote and a whopping half a million dollars, he was defeated
- JB Pritzker was caught in a FBI wiretap with former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich discussing a potential appointment as Illinois State Treasurer
- Nothing came out of this with Pritzker
- Blagojevich ended up being convicted for corruption and sentenced to 14 years in federal prison
- President Donald Trump commuted his sentence in 2019 after Blagojevich serves seven of his fourteen year sentence
- Pritzker spend $171 million dollars of his own money to win the 2018 Illinois governor’s race
- Becoming Illinois governor was Pritzker’s first political experience
- He is a freshman rookie politicians
- Right off the bat, it only took this overweight obese heavyset JB Pritzker less than four months to get under federal criminal investigation for property tax fraud
- Pritzker and his wife MK Pritzker ordered their contractors to remove toilets the house so they can appeal their property taxes to the Cook County Assessors Office
- By planning this property tax scheme, JB and MK Pritzker’s home went from $6.25 million to $1.1. million where it saves them $225,000 per year in tax savings
- The Pritzker’s got a $331,000 tax refund as well
- JB and MK Pritzker’s tax fraud scheme got out to the press
- When news of the criminal tax fraud scheme leaked to the press, JB Pritzker did not waste any time in writing a $331,000 check to the Cook County Assessor’s Office
- Pritzker wanted to bury this incident
- Unfortunately, it did not work out too well for the freshman first-term governor
- The news of JB and MK Pritzker landed them the start of a federal criminal investigation in early 2019
- As of today, federal criminal investigators verified Pritzker’s tax fraud criminal investigation is ongoing and has expanded to the Cook County Assessor’s Office as well
Now this tax fraud scheme is another fact many people cannot understand what JB Pritzker is thinking and the actions he is taking. Why would one of the richest men in the world worth close to $4 billion try to pull a serious tax fraud scheme with his wife MK Pritzker just to save a few bucks. Many shook their heads because there is no reasoning behind the actions of JB Pritzker.
Pritzker’s Job Performance During His First Term
As mentioned in the previous paragraph, it took less than four months for JB Pritzker to land a federal criminal investigation for his tax fraud scheme with his wife MK Pritzker.
- The investigation is still ongoing and has expanded to his allies as well as the Cook County Assessor’s Office
- One of the first actions Pritzker took was increasing and/or creating new taxes
- This included doubling the state’s gas tax
- The way Pritzker is running state government, especially during the coronavirus pandemic, is he thinks he is a king versus a governor
- From actions he takes, he believes he can govern and rule the state without the approval of the state legislature
- Lawmakers from the state legislature need to approve what the governor does
- However, JB Pritzker is under the assumption he has the sole power and authority in ruling and governing
- The governor is ruling under powers he does not have and/or is authorized
- Any state governor need the approval of lawmakers from the state legislature to exercise their executive powers
- Without the approval of lawmakers from the state legislature, the governor has zero power to execute laws
- JB Pritzker had a right to issue one 30 day emergency executive shutdown order using his governor’s executive powers under the Illinois State Constitution
- Pritzker did so when he shut Illinois down in early March
His executive governor’s shutdown order expired on April 7th, 2020. However, Pritzker exercised extending his executive powers in having Illinois closed.
Pritzker’s Stay At Home Order Ruled Unconstitutional
Clay County Circuit Court Judge Michael McHaney ruled against Pritzker. Judge McHaney ruled Pritzker’s extending his lockdown order past the April 7th expiration date is unconstitutional and illegal. Pritzker went on and extended his executive lockdown orders. Many local Mayors and politicians said they will not enforce Pritzker’s lockdown orders. Pritzker took a step further and said he will be sending the Illinois State Police to enforce his lockdown orders. State troopers will be warning violators on the first offense. Pritzker said state troopers will be under orders to issue tickets, make arrest, and/or jail violators of his executive lockdown orders. Many state troopers, county sheriffs, local police chiefs, and state’s attorneys made it clear they will not be enforcing the power hungry fat obese governor’s executive stay at home order. This angered JB Pritzker that he said any business owners who violate his stay at home order and does not follow his COVID-19 health guidelines, he will suspend and/or revoke their business licenses. This is a big deal for small business owners. It is very difficult to get a liquor license in Illinois as well as other states. Revoking liquor and/or business licenses will devastate any business. All in all, Illinois Gov. JB Pritzker is out of control. He has proven to Illinoisans he is incompetent and his power hunger is becoming a major liability for the state of Illinois. He is two years into his four year term. Two years left of him in the helm of power. There are many groups that have formed to impeach JB Pritzker. From his actions and incompetence, it seems like JB Pritzker will be a one term governor. Unless he clears up his act, he can kiss his dream of becoming President of the United States good bye.