Easy Online Mortgage Pre Approval Letter
This BLOG On Easy Online Mortgage Pre Approval Letter Was UPDATED On June 1, 2017
The mortgage industry has changed drastically since the Subprime Mortgage And Real Estate Meltdown of 2008. Brick and mortar offices are becoming more and more extinct and online mortgage banking seems to be the new trend in the mortgage loan origination business nationwide.
Most real estate agents will require that buyers to get an easy online mortgage pre approval letter for a loan when they are ready to shop for a home.
Easy Online Mortgage Pre Approval Letter Versus Pre Qualification
A pre approval letter is different than a pre qualification letter in a sense that you have already been pre approved for a mortgage loan via the Fannie Mae automated underwriting system.
- A pre qualification is when you explain to the mortgage broker what your income and debts are and verbally tell him your credit history as well as your financials.
- To get issued a pre approval letter is a very simple process.
- Wouldn’t it be even simpler if you could save time by beginning the process online?
- An easy online mortgage pre approval letter is more formal than a pre qualification in the sense that the mortgage company will run a credit check on you.
- To get a mortgage pre approval letter with me for a loan in Florida or Illinois, all you need to do is apply online here at www.gustancho.com.
- Just click on the APPLY NOW icon on the top left section of the website and complete the 1003 secured online mortgage loan application.
- It is a short but thorough 5-page application and is fully secured and confidential.
- Please be as accurate as possible and answer all of the questions it asks in order to most quickly qualify.
- All of the information that you state will need to be verified at a later date when you’ve started processing and underwriting your mortgage application once you have a signed an official real estate contract.
How To Get Easy Online Mortgage Pre Approval Letter With Gustan Cho?
Once you have submitted your application for online mortgage pre approval, I will call you and we will discuss the application and I will then run a credit check myself.
- If everything seems in order, I will submit it to our automated underwriting system for an approval.
- Once I get an approval, I will issue you a physical and online mortgage pre approval letter with the rate and terms of the loan.
- If you do not get approved for a mortgage loan, no need to fear.
- I’m here to work with you in resolving the issues as to why you did not get approved and we will work together in solving them together as a team!
Things to Remember to Improve Approval Chances
Sometimes it is something as simple as paying down your credit cards so your debt ratio is better.
- Other times, I might have to help you repair your bad credit and improve your credit score in order for you to get an official loan approval and that’s where the online mortgage pre approval letter is so handy and adds a blanket of convenience through what can be an overwhelming or confusing process.
- Everyone who applies for an online mortgage pre approval letter will eventually get approved for a mortgage loan with me.
- If you have terrible credit scores, then it might take a little time in repairing your credit and improving your scores, but it is always possible to repair your credit!
I specialize in helping mortgage loan borrowers with credit scores under 600 FICO. I have mortgage loan programs in Illinois and Florida where a borrower with a credit score of 530 will qualify for a mortgage loan. If you need an online mortgage pre approval letter, please contact me at www.gustancho.com and apply by clicking on the APPLY NOW icon.
Let me help you get your online mortgage pre approval letter on its way today!