Reasons Why Hiring Realtor On Home Purchase Is Important
This BLOG On Reasons Why Hiring Realtor On Home Purchase Is Important Was UPDATED On July 12, 2017
Getting hooked up with the right real estate agent is one of the most important factors in the home buying process.
- Most home buyers need a real estate agent who not only is knowledgeable but is also familiar with the area and its pros and cons.
- The realtor you choose should do their own due diligence on the neighborhood the home buyer is interested in buying.
- Such due diligence your realtor should do include comparable sales, school districts, proximity to shopping centers, property values, crime rates, and other amenities nearby.
- More importantly, the realtor you choose should be available to you 7 days a week.
Choosing On Hiring Realtor On Home Purchase
I am extremely cautious when I refer anyone.
- I never refer anyone who I have not had a prior business relationship with.
- Every single home buyer I introduce real estate agents who I have worked with before.
- I do have close friends of mine who are real estate agents and some of these realtor friends I have know for many years.
- They are all professionals and qualified real estate agents.
- A real estate agent should be personable, knowledgeable, and go beyond and above the call of duty.
- Real Estate Agents are quarterbacks who coordinates real estate transaction goes smoothly by keeping in touch with mortgage broker/banker, seller’s agent, and attorneys until the day of closing.
- For example, my son Timothy Cho, who is in the military, just completed his military training and is on the reserves and will be residing in Illinois.
- Timothy is a first time home buyer.
- I referred Timothy to one of my real estate agent partners without hesitation.
- I am currently working on trying to get Timothy qualified for a mortgage loan.
- Once he is pre-approved for a certain amount, I will give Tim and the realtor heads up to go for shopping.
A very close friend of mine from Round Lake Beach, Illinois has over 70 residential properties and wants to sell a few of them.
- His daughter is even a realtor.
- He has not been having too much luck with a realtor who is aggressive, returns his calls in a timely period, and works evenings and weekends.
- He asked me for a referral since I have a lot of business relationships with a lot of realtors.
- Without hesitation, I referred him to one of my realtor agent partners.
- My friend listed 3 of his 70 properties initially and he just called me a few days ago to thank me.
- The 3 homes are not sold yet but my friend was extremely impressed with the activity that the realtor I referred him has brought to the table in just 4 short weeks.
If you are interested in buying or selling a home in Northern Illinois or Chicagoland area, please us at 1-800-900-8569 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.