Getting Started In Buying Your First Home In Alabama
This BLOG On Buying Your First Home In The State Of Alabama was UPDATED On August 17, 2017
Buying your first home in Alabama State for the first time can be very exciting.
- However, the mortgage process is complex and the whole mortgage industry went through a major overhaul of the markets after the Great Recession of 2008.
- There was not any county in the state of Alabama that was not affected by the real estate and mortgage collapse of 2008.
- Home values in the whole state of Alabama plummeted and many Alabama state homeowners thought that they would never be able to sell their homes due to having underwater mortgages.
- Fortunately, homes in Alabama have skyrocketed and the housing market remains stronger than ever with no sign of a slow down.
Since everything is a new experience, the wrong decision of the buying your first home shopping process can cost lots of money and create a living nightmare. We have a large variety of first time buying your first home programs and resources to help our borrowers make the right choices.
Alabama First Time Home Buyers
Buying your first home and our first time home buyer program assistance was created and structured to give you the confidence and knowledge to attain your buying your first home goals with minimal problems while saving you money.
- Future home buyers will receive a 1 one 1 session with one of our Alabama licensed loan consultants who will answer any questions and offer a variety of the various programs out there that best suits a home buyer’s needs and goals.
- This program was designed to promote home ownership in our local Florida, Illinois, California, Kansas, Alabama, and other markets in the United States through our network of licensed mortgage loan originators at USA Mortgage, a division of DAS Acquisition Company LLC NMLS 227262.
- It is offered at no cost or obligation and home buyers can choose any lender of their choice and does not need to be obligated with use us.
The following are some examples of what first time home buyers will learn…
- Can you afford buying your first home?
- Is home ownership the right thing for you at this time?
- How to overcome credit problems and the impact a low score can cost you.
- Maybe repairing your credit and waiting until your credit scores have improved might be a wise choice which will save you thousands of dollars if you have sub-standard credit scores.
- A specialist will assist you with that.
- How to buy your first home with $0 down.
- Do you qualify for down payment assistance or other state or federal programs?
- What’s the difference between FHA, Conventional, Jumbo, and other mortgage loans?
- What type of mortgage is best for you: 15 year fixed, 30 year fixed, or an ARM.
- How to know if you are getting a good deal on your mortgage and the costs associated with obtaining the mortgage.
- The pros and cons to using a buyers real estate agent. Should you use one?
- How to know if you have REALLY found the right home
Home buyers in Alabama who need to start the qualification process, click on GET PRE-APPROVED NOW . My team of licensed loan officers and I are available 7 days a week, including holidays to answer all of your questions and go over case scenarios.
USEFUL RESOURCES ON ALABAMA SCHOOL SYSTEM
Preferred Kindergarten through Grade 12 Schools Systems in Birmingham, Alabama and its Suburbs
Mountain Brook City Schools System http://www.mtnbrook.k12.al.us/
Homewood City School System http://www.homewood.k12.al.us/
Hoover City School System http://www.hoovercityschools.net/
Vestavia City School System http://www.vestavia.k12.al.us/index.cfm
Trussville City School System https://www.trussvillecityschools.com/Pages/Default.aspx
Shelby County School System http://www.shelbyed.k12.al.us/
Great Elementary Schools in Birmingham, Alabama and it’s Suburbs
Mountain Brook City Schools http://www.mtnbrook.k12.al.us/
Homewood City Schools http://www.homewood.k12.al.us/
Hoover City Schools http://www.hoovercityschools.net/
Trussville City Schools https://www.trussvillecityschools.com/Pages/Default.aspx
Shelby County Schools http://www.shelbyed.k12.al.us/
List of Schools in the Birmingham Area graded by test scores and number students enrolled