Benefits Hiring Real Estate Agent On Home Purchases
This BLOG On The Benefits Hiring Real Estate Agent On Home Purchases Was UPDATED On January 12th, 2019
Home Buyers do not need to hire real estate agent in order to sell or purchase a home.
- Home sellers can also sell their homes by owner without a realtor
- However, realtors are professionals who only charge a commission when the property sells
- Home Buyers are not responsible for realtors commissions
- The home sellers normally pay 6% sales commissions when the property sells
- The sales commission is split between the listing agent and buyer’s agent
Benefits Hiring Real Estate Agent For Home Buyers And Sellers
There are many benefits hiring real estate agent for both home sellers and buyers.
- Many homeowners try selling their home without the services of a real estate agent
- The primary reason is because they want to save the 6% commission
- There is nothing wrong with that and nothing is wrong with home sellers trying to save 6% of the selling price
- With the access of the internet, many homeowners do have success with selling their homes without the services of a professional realtor
- However, there are many benefits in hiring real estate agent
- The 6% commission that a realtor charges may be worth every penny
- Can probably get home sellers more money overall and the property can sell much quicker
Some Of The Benefits Hiring Real Estate Agent
One of the major benefits hiring real estate agent to home sellers is that listing agents always represent the sellers. Reason most list their homes with real estate agents is because they are experts in their field. The listing and showing homes is what they do for a living.
- They know the market prices of homes that are being purchased and sold in the area
- They know overpriced properties that are just sitting on the market and homes that sell quickly
- They know what a reasonable offer should be on a particular property and what to price a home for a seller for a quick sale
- They will advise home sellers on how to window dress a property to get the most value without spending too much money
- With home buyers, the realtor will be familiar with the following:
- Geographical area
- Property taxes
- School districts
- Amenities in the community
Great Benefits Hiring Real Estate Agent Is That They Will Screen Properties For Home Buyers
Other benefits hiring real estate agent is that if home buyers tell the realtor what they are looking for in a home and the neighborhood, they can screen homes to home buyers likings:
- The area and neighborhood
- Housing square footage
- Property tax limits
- Lot size
- School Districts
Advice By Realtors On Homes And Neighborhoods
Other important parameters that is important to home buyers can be related to the real estate agent. The real estate agent will screen the listings for home buyers.
Realtors will report back with the preliminary listing sheet for buyers to review:
- Home Buyers can then pick and choose which property to visit
- For home sellers, one of the best benefits of hiring a real estate agent is that they will screen potential buyers
- Sellers real estate agents will demand to see that the person that is visiting the property is armed with a strong pre-approval letter
Realtors Have Access To Loan Officers And Other Professionals
There are other benefits hiring real estate agent for home buyers. Agents will assist buyers with referring to loan officers who they use.
- It is up to the buyer whether or not they will take the realtors referrals
- Realtors can also refer buyers and sellers to the following:
- Title companies
- Insurance agents
- Home inspectors
- And Others
Realtors have a wide network of professionals.
Other Benefits Hiring Real Estate Agent Is Access To Inventory And Marketing Network
Realtors are knowledgeable in what is out in the market and network with other realtors .
- Home Buyers who are looking for a unique home such as a home with a swimming pool, granite counter tops, fenced yard, horse barn, or larger lot, their real estate agents normally screen the properties on the buyer’s wish list
- Agents can help with the due diligence and most likely get home buyers an inventory of homes that meet their criteria
- Realtors will also make sure that mortgage application process go smoothly by cooperating with the buyer’s lender
- Many realtors act as a liason between mortgage lender, buyers, sellers, attorneys, and title company
- They do their very best that closing process goes as smoothly as possible
- Realtors are available to answer questions 24/7 and will act on home buyers/sellers best interest
All in all, I strongly recommend home buyers and/or home sellers hire a realtor to represent them. Home Sellers do have to pay the commission when their property sells, however, the commission is worth it.
Real Estate Agents And Loan Officers
Most real estate agents have working relationships with loan officers.
- Gustan Cho Associates at Loan Cabin Inc. is a direct lender with no overlays on government loans
- We have hundreds of realtor relationships nationwide
- Most veteran realtors knows that there are no lenders like Gustan Cho Associates at Loan Cabin Inc.
- This is because over 75% of our borrowers are folks who either gotten denied by other lenders or are borrowers who are stressing during mortgage process with their current lenders
- Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage Group closes 100% of our pre-approvals
- We do not just close our loans but close it on time
- Reason being is that all of our pre-approvals are full credit approvals that is underwritten and signed off by our underwriters
Home Buyers who are looking to get qualified for a home loan with a direct lender with no lender overlays can contact The Gustan Cho Team at Loan Cabin at 262-716-8151 or text us for faster response. Or email us at email@example.com. We are available 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays.