Complimentary Letter From Another Satisfied Borrower
This BLOG On Another Satisfied Borrower Of Gustan Cho Associates Was UPDATED On November 18th, 2018
Another Satisfied Borrower Of The Gustan Cho Team At Loan Cabin Inc: Dr. Synthia Miller
As a mortgage loan officer, I am blessed to represent borrowers who consult with me and ask for our help in helping them get a home loan to make their dream of home ownership a reality:
- Every mortgage loan originator should be blessed when a borrower hires them to do their mortgage loan
The Faith, Confidence, And Trust We Get By Our Borrowers At Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage Group:
- Borrowers trust their mortgage loan officers with all of their financials, including the following:
- tax returns, W2s
- bank statements
- divorce decree if applicable
- bankruptcy paperwork if applicable
- other personal financial and credit documents
- Loan officers should be available at all times for their borrowers, 7 days a week, evenings, and weekends as well as holidays
- The word extension or closing delay is frowned upon from me and my team of licensed mortgage loan officers and processors and support staff at Gustan Cho Associates
- There is a reason why loan officers get positive reviews and testimonials
- It is because they treat borrowers with respect
- We are always available to them at anytime they may have any questions
- There is no reason why a pre-approved borrower should not close on their home loan
- Over 75% of borrowers of Gustan Cho Associates are folks who gotten a last minute mortgage loan denial
- Or are going through stress during mortgage loan process
- The only reason for this is due to not being properly qualified by their loan officer
A Fine Mortgage Processor
Trisha Mangiaracina of Gustan Cho Associates one of the most talented individuals I have met in my professional career in the mortgage business.
- We are proud that she is part of our fast growing team
- Trish Mangiaracina is one mortgage professional who really goes above and beyond
- She is one of the main reasons why Gustan Cho Associates closes so many loans
- Our team credit her for making the dream of home ownership a reality our borrowers
Here is a complimentary letter by one of my special clients commending Trisha Mangiaracina of Gustan Cho Associates:
Review By Another Satisfied Borrower
Here is a testimonial by Dr. Synthia Miller, another satisfied borrower of Gustan Cho Associates about her experience with Trisha Mangiaracina:
January 21, 2018
To All Whom It May Concern From Another Satisfied Borrower:
I am writing concerning my experience with one of your processors – Ms. Trisha Mangiaracina, mortgage processor of Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage Group
I am almost at a loss for words because of the level of excellence that she exemplified.
This is truly rare in this day and time
From the beginning of our interaction, Trisha Mangiaracina of Gustan Cho Associates indicated a care and concern for my file which was amazing. She was friendly, outgoing, sincere, detail-oriented – and it was evident from the beginning that she was skilled.
At every step, I was amazed at her due diligence. She was thorough and worked incredibly long hours on my file – as evidenced by the late hours and weekend dates on the e-mails.
At a time which is stressful for most, she did all of this with so much grace and professionalism. (I know that in my field as a Doctor of Pharmacy – many do not perform well in the setting of stress.)
With every email….phone call….and with all of my contact with Trisha, I was very pleased that she kept everything moving smoothly and appeared to be the engine that pushed my file closer and closer to closing.
Trisha Mangiaracina juggled multiple documents…multiple details…and was still keenly aware of everything going on and affecting my file. She kept everything streamlined, moving along, and was always pinpoint accurate and organized when she would request documents from me. Her high level of skill, organization, and professional assertiveness saved me – as the client – a great deal of time.
It became evident that pulling everything together and being ready before the closing date was very important. This too is very important to me as the client.
To say that my experience with Ms. Mangiaracina was outstanding is an understatement at best.
Trish would be an incredible asset to any organization. I believe that your company is so fortunate to have her. I too feel incredibly fortunate and grateful that she was the processor working on my file. I cannot say enough good things about Ms. Mangiaracina of Gustan Cho Associates and my experiences with your company thus far. Trisha is truly a bright and shining star in, and for, your organization.
Sincerely Another Satisfied Borrower Of Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage Group,
Dr. Synthia S. Miller