This Article On Trump Impeachment Inquiry Probe Begins In Congress Was PUBLISHED On November 14th, 2019
Here we go again with another Trump Impeachment Inquiry probe led by Democratic Representative Adam Schiff.
- California Representative Adam Schiff has been ruthlessly trying to unseat a duly elected President, Donald Trump since Trump took office
- First was the infamous Russian Collusion, which Schiff said he had more than enough evidence
- A two-year investigation from the Justice Department Independent Counsel proved there was no collusion
- Then Adam Schiff pursued an obstruction probe into President Trump with public hearings with Special Counsel Robert Mueller
- The obstruction hearings with Robert Mueller backfired on Representative Schiff and his fellow Democrats
- Now Schiff is pursuing another Trump Impeachment Inquiry probe with conversations President Trump had with the newly elected Ukranian President
- It seems like Schiff and Democrats are mesmerized on the Impeachment of President Trump for the past three years and not doing their jobs they were elected to do
- Both Democrats and Republicans declared victory after Tuesday’s impeachment hearing
In this article, we will cover and discuss Trump Impeachment Inquiry Probe Begins At The House Of Representatives. It is most likely Democrats are on target on bringing impeachment and corruption charges against President Trump by the end of the year.
Trump Impeachment Inquiry Proceeds To The Next Level
The U.S. House of Representatives voted 232-to-196 to proceed with the Trump Impeachment Inquiry. Only two Democrats sided with Republicans. Not a single Republican votes to proceed with the Trump Impeachment Inquiry Probe. Democrats, led by Congressman Adam Schiff were relentless in trying to get President Trump out of office since he took office in January 2017. The reason for the Trump Impeachment Inquiry probe this time around is whether or not Trump abused the power of the Presidency to pressure the Ukranian President to start an investigation on former Vice President Joe Biden who is a 2020 presidential candidate and Trump’s political rival. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi announced that the Trump Impeachment Inquiry probe is not a political attack on Trump. It is about the responsibility of Congress to uphold the Constitution of the United States. Many disagree with Pelosi’s statement. It seems it is another witch hunt by Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, and countless Democrats who have no confidence in winning the 2020 election without cheating or making hoaxes up.
Another Witch Hunt By The Democrats
The U.S economy is booming. Unemployment rates are at 3.5% which marks a 50 year low. Inflation is almost non-existent. Black, Asian, Hispanic unemployment rates are at historic lows. The Dow Jones Industrial Averages and all other markets are at historic highs. Homeownership is at historic highs. Mortgage rates are at historic lows. The Trump economy is booming with no signs of a recession. Recession concerns are non-existent. With great news in the economy under the Trump Administration means that Trump will get re-elected hands down. Democrats have nothing to run on. The Trump Impeachment Inquiry probe is the only way they stand a chance.
Democrats Versus Republicans And What They Are Saying
Many voters believe this is an illegitimate impeachment proceeding. If this impeachment probe inquiry turns out to be another hoax, it will backfire on Democrats. It can prove to be devastating in the upcoming elections.
The House’s resolution is the first step in clearing the way for the next step in the Trump Impeachment Inquiry probe. It is nationally televised. The Democrats are trying very hard in trying to convince the American people that President Trump should be impeached and removed from office.
The Trump Impeachment Inquiry televised hearings are set to continue tomorrow. As of today, each side is claiming victory. The liberal media such as CNN, MSNBC, and other liberal media outlets thought Wednesday’s public testimony was a major success. On the flip side, Republicans thought the hearing on Wednesday was a major disaster.