This ARTICLE On Tennessee Home Prices Continue To Rise Due To Low Mortgage Rates Was PUBLISHED On September 8th, 2019
Tennessee Home Prices Continue To Rise in 2019.
- Tennessee has a healthy state government with a surplus
- This is great news for the state
- Many financially strapped states like Illinois are having many of their residents move to Tennessee
- The state is attracting countless residents from high taxed states like Illinois, Wisconsin, California, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Connecticut
- States like Illinois is raising taxes on everything and is still broke
- However, Tennessee is one of the nation’s lowest taxed state and state government is profitable
In this article, we will cover and discuss Tennessee Home Prices Continue To Rise and qualifying for a mortgage in Tennessee.
Reasons Why Tennessee Home Prices Continue To Rise
One of the top reasons residents from high-taxed states migrate to Tennessee is because Tennessee has no income taxes.
- The state of Tennessee is one of nine states in the U.S. that does not impose state income taxes
- However, Tennessee has other state taxes such as the Tennessee Hall Tax
- The Hall Tax is a flat tax on income and dividends on investments
- To make up with not charging residents income tax, the state has one of the highest sales tax rates in the country
- Merchandise and food are assessed higher sales taxes versus other states
- Homes are very reasonable in the state
- However, home prices are rising faster than any other Midwestern states
- Home prices have been steadily rising in the past 3 years
- The reason home prices are rising in Tennessee is due to a combination of being able to get more home for your money than other states and the low mortgage rates
- Mortgage rates are now at a 3-year low
- Building permits have been rising quarter after quarter since 2017
See the full current and previous reports with detailed breakdowns and summaries by going to http://mtsu.edu/berc/housing.php and clicking the appropriate links.
What Experts Say About Tennesse Home Prices Continue To Rise
Qualifying For Mortgage In Tennessee With A Direct Lender With No Lender Overlays
Gustan Cho Associates is one of the few national mortgage companies with no overlays on government and conventional loans. A large percentage of our borrowers are Tennessee homebuyers and homeowners. We have no lender overlays on government and conventional loans. We are also experts on non-QM Loans and alternative financing mortgage programs. For more information about getting qualified for a mortgage in Tennessee with a mortgage lender with no lender overlays, please contact us at 800-900-8569 or text us for a faster response. Or email us at email@example.com. We are available 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
September 8, 2019 - 2 min read