This BLOG On Sarasota Home Purchase And Choosing Real Estate Agent Was UPDATED On October 24th, 2018
Ed Martinez does it again.
- Ed Martinez is probably the best realtor I know nationally
- Ed is not just a professional licensed real estate agent but also a true caring friend
- He treats all of his real estate clients as family members and who really goes beyond the call of duty
- Mr. Ed Martinez is the owner/broker of Keller Williams on the Water in Sarasota, Florida
- I had the pleasure to work with on several deals
- My borrowers had real estate agents who could not help them find the right property or had real estate agents who did not return phone calls until days later
- They asked me to refer them a top-notch Florida realtor
- Without hesitation, Ed Martinez was the realtor of choice
In this article, we will discuss the Sarasota Florida home purchase market.
Florida Home Purchase Specialist
I had one client who could only qualify for a FHA loan due to credit issues but wanted a waterfront property.
- The maximum FHA loan limit was $271,050 but most waterfront properties my borrower was looking for were over the $400,000 price mark
- I referred this waterfront home buyer to Mr. Ed Martinez of Keller Williams on the Water
- Within two weeks, Mr. Ed Martinez found her a home that was a foreclosure flip that was waterfront for under $300,000
- I can go on with countless case scenarios where Mr. Ed Martinez have helped dozens of first time home buyers and seasoned home buyers purchase their dream home
- Or helped them sell their homes
Expert In Florida Area Home Purchase And All Areas Of Real Estate Including Lending
With another case scenario, I had a borrower who had a high debt to income ratios and due to the high homeowners’ insurance, she could not qualify.
- Mr. Ed Martinez put on his thinking cap and got me one of his top insurance agent, Kimberley Shipley
- She gave us a homeowners insurance quote where we made the deal work
Mr. Ed Martinez is a true gentleman and a scholar who I would not hesitate to refer to any home buyer in need.
- Mr. Ed Martinez is not just limited to the Sarasota, Florida real estate market
- Mr. Martinez knows the real estate and finance market for the state of Florida
- He is always on top of market values in all counties of Florida
- Mr. Ed Martinez of Keller Williams on the Water is an expert in foreclosures, short sales, HUD properties, REOs, high-end homes, waterfront properties, fixer-uppers, investment homes, vacation homes, condo-hotels, non-warrantable condos, and horse properties
- Whenever I need advice with Florida real estate, Mr. Ed Martinez is the first person I contact
- I get facts from Mr. Ed Martinez and not hearsay
- If you are a first time home buyer, veteran home buyer, second home buyer, or investment home buyer, contact Mr. Ed Martinez of Keller Williams on the Water
I like to congratulate Ed Martinez on having a very nice write up done by Sarasota Herald-Tribune writer Josh Salman.
Here is the link to Ed Martinez article by the Sarasota Herald-Tribune:
Link to Ed Martinez interview by Josh Salman> Sarasota Herald Tribune
Mr. Ed Martinez of Keller Williams on the Water can be reached at 941-378-0202 and his email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related> Ed Martinez: A realtor you need to know
Related> Ed Martinez: Keller Williams on the Water
October 24, 2018 - 3 min read