Jumbo Loan Programs For Self Employed Borrowers
This BLOG On Jumbo Loan Programs For Self Employed Borrowers Was UPDATED On August 14, 2017
Jumbo Loans are often called non-conforming loans. Conventional Loans are called conforming loans because they need to conform to Fannie Mae and/or Freddie Mac Mortgage Guidelines. Maximum Loan Limit on conforming loans is $424,100. Any loans that surpass the $424,100 cap is call non-conforming loans or Jumbo Loans. High end homes are considered homes that are over $500,000.
- Most high end homes are in exclusive areas and a the majority are custom built with many amenities.
- Home Buyers who are on the market for high end homes in Michigan, Michigan high end home specialist Juanita Hawkins of Keller Williams is the realtor of choice.
Juanita Hawkins: Keller Williams
Juanita Hawkins is based in Farmington Hills, Michigan and is among the top ranking realtors in the Keller Williams system internationally.
- Juanita Hawkins , is a top Michigan realtor who is connected to mortgage lenders, title companies, insurance professionals, property inspectors, attorneys, contractors, and other real estate professionals.
- Juanita Hawkins keeps track on every high end home that comes out on the MLS ( Multiple Listing Service ) hot sheets every morning.
- Juanita is also involved in the community where many potential high end buyers and sellers consult her for her expertise.
Why Juanita Hawkins?
Many high end home buyers are self employed.
- Bank Statement Mortgage Loans and specialty jumbo mortgages went obsolete after the 2008 Subprime Market Crash.
- Jumbo Loan Programs For Self Employed Borrowers are now back and Juanita and The Gustan Cho Team are co-partners in marketing high end home buyers and sellers who want to learn more about our Jumbo Loan Programs For Self Employed Borrowers.
Self Employed Borrowers who decide to purchase high end home need to consider Jumbo Loans. There are several Jumbo Loan Programs For Self Employed Borrowers:
- Jumbo Loans are mortgage loans over $424,100.
- Jumbo Loans are considered riskier loans than conforming loans.
- Choosing the right Jumbo Loan programs is crucial.
- There are mortgage lenders who specialize in Jumbo Loans, however, every mortgage lender has different guidelines and Jumbo Loan Programs.
Juanita Hawkins: Expert Real Estate Professional
Juanita Hawkins has a network of mortgage lenders that specialize in Jumbo Loan and is abreast of new Jumbo Loans Programs.
Types Of Jumbo Loan Programs
Most mortgage lenders that specialize in Jumbo Loans only offer a 75% loan to value Jumbo Loans.
- However, there is a new mortgage program for Jumbo Loans that a borrower can qualify for a 85% loan to value with no mortgage insurance premium required.
- This unique Jumbo Loan program is ideal for those high end home buyers who currently have a home but will not list their current home until they have closed on their high end new home purchase.
- Having a home that did not sell and buying a high end home can strain any high end home buyer with liquid cash to put the down payment of 25% for a high end home purchase.
- Bank Statement Mortgage Loans where tax return deductions does not matter.
- Income is calculated with averaging 24 months of bank statements and not withdrawals.
- 90% Loan To Value Jumbo Loan Programs: 740 FICO Credit Scores Required
- Jumbo Loan Programs for borrowers with low credit scores: Credit Scores down to 600 FICO.
Contact Juanita Hawkins
Folks who are either thinking of selling or buying a high end home, contact Juanita Hawkins .
- Buyers and Sellers can rest assured they will get the most knowledgeable and experienced realtor with first class service.
- Juanita Hawkins will make sure take best interests with protecting her clients by writing up an iron clad contract where earnest money will be protected.
- She will double and triple check that every professional in the home selling and/or buying process are on top and make sure the closing happens.
- Juanita Hawkins is a hand on realtor who is available 7 days a week, including holidays, for her clients.
Juanita Hawkins of Keller Williams Farmington Hills can be reached at 313-520-3108.