Understanding Insurance Protection For Consumers And Homeowners
This BLOG On Understanding Insurance Protection For Consumers And Homeowners Was UPDATED And PUBLISHED On March 9th, 2020
Good morning open enrollment blog for day 1 of the open enrollment period to purchase health insurance.
- Avoid high out of pocket cost and medical bills by shopping for health insurance with multiple carriers
- Get fully covered, do you have gaps in your insurance?
- If you were hospitalized, would your family members and yourself receive $1000 per day?
- If not we need to talk about all your money that is in the trash
- Find the best options for your individual or business need
- Get the subsidy discount if you qualify and get your questions answered because the best client is a client who understands what they are buying
In this article, we will discuss and cover Understanding Insurance Protection For Consumers And Homeowners.
Understand Insurance And Getting Covered Today For Health Insurance
Sign up on the phone or come into one of our offices and get covered.
Licensed agents who sell to BCBS, Aetna, Humana, Coventry, united health and more are available to sit with you on a phone call:
- Most insurance brokers will sit at your home or office
- They will explain the many features included in each plan, assist with a deductible, assist with deductible insurance, and assist each individual or company with full protection
The top causes of financial loss are bankruptcy, divorce, and medical bills- let’s knock down one and ensure that any unexpected injury or illness will get covered and let’s avoid medical bills together.
Understanding Insurance Shopping
Consumers should shop at various insurance companies in finding the best insurance carrier and health plan daily-around.
- Avoid the frustration of long hold times and not getting signed up after being on hold for hours while talking to unlicensed people in the marketplace who sale the wrong plans
- Deal with experts who can reduce the application time, cost and confusion of the affordable care acts new trends and many plan option
Insurance companies will pull consumer credit. Bad credit and lower credit scores will affect insurance premiums. Lower credit score policyholders will definitely get higher insurance premiums. It is best to get three to five different quotes by insurance carriers. Often it is best to consult with an insurance broker than a State Farm or Farmers insurance agent. An insurance broker has lists of insurance companies and compares policy versus premiums from multiple carriers. Agents who work for American Family, State Farm, Allstate, Farmers are only tied to the products offered by their companies. They cannot shop outside the box.
Lenders will require mortgage borrowers to have homeowners’ insurance. Homebuyers and/or homeowners do not have to pay for homeowners’ insurance premium prior to closing. Just get the dec page of homeowners insurance policy. Homeowners Insurance Premium does not have to be paid prior to closing. It needs to be paid at closing. Homeowners Insurance Premium is considered as part of closing costs. All closing costs can be paid by sellers concessions and/or lender credit.
March 9, 2020 - 3 min read