Mortgages For Heroes And First Responders Home Purchase Program
This Article On Mortgages For Heroes And First Responders Home Purchase Program Was PUBLISHED On October 12th, 2020
The Team at Gustan Cho Associates are experts in helping our active and/or retired members of the U.S. Armed Services and hometown heroes qualify for Home Mortgages for Heroes.
- This holds true especially for Heroes with prior bad credit and low credit scores
- We can help Heroes qualify for FHA and VA loans with credit scores down to 500 FICO
- Heroes and first responder homebuyers who are told by other lenders they do not qualify for a mortgage due to having outstanding collections and charged-off accounts can qualify at Gustan Cho Associates
- Heroes can qualify for a mortgage one day out of bankruptcy and/or foreclosure with no waiting period requirements
- Self-employed Heroes can qualify for a mortgage with our 12-month bank statement loan program with no income tax returns required
Gustan Cho Associates is known to be a one-stop-shop for mortgages for Heroes and First Responders.
Types Of Mortgages For Heroes
Gustan Cho Associates has multiple loan programs such as government and conventional loans, bank statement loans, non-QM loans, investment property loans, and alternative financing loan programs.
- Gustan Cho Associates offers government, conventional, and non-QM loans
- GCA Mortgage Group have various loan programs that our heroes and first responders can benefit
- Gustan Cho Associates is a national mortgage company licensed in multiple states with no lender overlays
- Over 75% of our borrowers are folks who either got a last-minute mortgage loan denial or could not qualify at other lenders
- Our team at Gustan Cho Associates like to show our gratitude to our veterans, police officers, firefighters, paramedics, and public service workers by giving them the very best service
- Michelle McCue and Jammi Cash of Gustan Cho Associates are overseeing this program for all clients at Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage Group and Capital Lending Network, Inc.
- Through our Mortgage For Heroes fresh start program, we can help all borrowers maximize their credit scores by offering one on one coaching on rebuilding your credit and maximizing your credit scores so you can get the lowest mortgage rate
- One of our experienced loan officers will be assigned to the borrower and will go over the best loan program for the individual borrower
- Our support and licensed personnel is available 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- We will go over down payment assistance mortgage program and/or grants the homebuyer may be eligible to qualify for
- Our team at Gustan Cho Associates and Capital Lending Network, Inc. is passionate in giving back to our heroes and first responders to those who serve us and keep us safe
In this article, we will detail who qualifies for our Mortgages For Heroes And First Responders Home Purchase Program . We will cover how the Mortgages For Heroes And First Responders Home Purchase Program works, and steps to start the process.
What Is The Mortgages For Heroes And First Responders Home Purchase Program
What Is The Mortgages For Heroes And First Responders Home Purchase Program?
- The Mortgages For Heroes And First Responders Home Purchase Program is designed to provide an easy way for Heroes to save significant money when buying, selling, or refinancing a home through our one on one consulting services
- An experienced licensed loan officer will work one on one with our borrowers in helping them maximize their credit scores so they can get the best rate and term on a home mortgage
- We have many tools to analyze the borrower’s potential credit score increase such as the FICO Simulator
- Gustan Cho Associates is a national lender licensed in multiple states
- Our loan officers have a network of five-star real estate agents, attorney, title agents, insurance professionals and other real estate industry professionals we can refer homebuyers and homeowners
- The Team at GCA Mortgage Group and Capital Lending Network, Inc. can also link our pre-approved homebuyers up with a real estate agent
The team at Gustan Cho Associates will work closely with our HERO homebuyer and can even tailor a custom and/or a special program to assist the new homebuyer.
Who Are Our Heroes?
Who is considered a HERO?
Under our Mortgages For Heroes And First Responders Home Purchase Program, our HERO program is designed to help those who help American citizens live their everyday life, a few examples are:
- Firefighters and EMS
- Law enforcement (city, county, state, and federal law enforcement officers including border patrol federal agents and ICE federal agents)
- Military (active duty, reserves, and retired veterans)
- Healthcare professionals such as doctors, dentists, veterinarians, nurses, and pharmacists
How Do Our Heroes Save Money On Home Purchases
How does the hero save money?
- When a hero works with Mortgages For Heroes And First Responders Home Purchase Program affiliate real estate agents, real estate attorneys, title companies, and even home inspectors they often get VIP service
- Our heroes who need to have fast closing will get rush appraisals that is paid for by us, the lender
- On every file, we will try to increase the borrowers credit scores to get them the best mortgage rates and terms
- We can assist with a lender credit to cover closing costs in lieu of a slightly higher rate
The Mortgages For Heroes And First Responders Home Purchase Program promise:
The promise is very simple. Mortgages For Heroes And First Responders Home Purchase Program is a straight forward rewards program to show our everyday heroes and first responders how much we appreciate what they do. There is no catch or hidden costs and/or obligation to purchase anything. A home is most people’s largest investment in their lives. The team at Gustan Cho Associates and Capital Lending Network, Inc. want to show our gratitude to our HEROES that they are appreciated for their service and not take them for granted. A little something always help for new homeowners.
We thank our heroes for their trust and faith in us:
We promise they will have a rewarding experience with us and our network of professionals.
VA Mortgages For Heroes At Gustan Cho Associates
Gustan Cho Associates has a national five-star reputation for not having any lender overlays on VA loans.
- Most lenders have lender overlays on VA loans
- They normally require a 620 or higher credit score
- Many people do not realize there is no minimum credit score requirements on VA loans per VA Agency Guidelines
- Gustan Cho Associates only goes off VA Agency Guidelines and has no lender overlays on VA loans
- We have approved countless borrowers with credit scores in the 500’s get approved and close on their VA loans
- We have no minimum credit score requirements on VA loans as long as the borrower can get an approve/eligible per automated underwriting system (AUS)
- The VA Funding Fee can be rolled into the loan balance
Lenders offer 100% financing with no down payment required on VA loans due to the government guarantee. There is no mortgage insurance required. Lenders will allow up to a 4% sellers concession by the home sellers for the homebuyers closing costs. There is no maximum loan limit on VA loans.
How To Participate In Our Homes For Heroes Mortgage Program With Gustan Cho Associates
Heroes and first responders who need a national mortgage company licensed in multiple states with no lender overlays, please contact us at Gustan Cho Associates at 262-716-8151 or text us for faster response. Or email us at [email protected] for state-specific questions. Gustan Cho Associates is a five-star national mortgage company licensed in multiple states with no overlays on government and conventional loans. We are also experts on non-QM loans and alternative financing loan programs. We are available 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays.