Hiring The Right Realtor When Buying And Selling Home
This BLOG On Hiring The Right Realtor When Buying And Selling Home Was UPDATED On January 11th, 2018
The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage has dozens of real estate agent partners nationally. Our loan officers count on our clients real estate agents in working with us in getting our borrowers not just closed, but closed on their home loan on time.
- We work together with our realtor partners in accomplishing one goal in mind;
- To make sure the home buyer closes their home and most importantly, that they close on time
- Many of our realtor partners are also lifelong friends with our loan officers
- All of our realtor partners are true professionals who truly cares for their home buyers and goes above and beyond the call of duty
- Whether the home purchase is $50,000 or $500,000, our real estate agents who we work with cares for the individual home buyer and their families
- I have seen many real estate agents in action and so did my staff and could not believe how many go to help their clients in not just answering questions about the subject property but also helps them gather information and make sure that all parties, sellers, sellers agent, sellers attorneys, buyers attorneys, title companies, insurance agents, appraisers, and all parties involved in the home purchase transaction
- Many realtors are natural leaders
- When things go wrong, they take on the leadership role and is the first to volunteer in huddling our team to get a solution
- Many realtors, whether on the buyers side or sellers side are not just out for a commission but to help their clients reach the finish line which is the closing table
Hiring The Right Realtor For Home Buyers
We will cover the ideal real estate agent one should hire to represent them. There are so many realtors who really truly cares for their clients and treats them like family.
- One example is when I had a client who who did not have a printer, scanner, nor fax and I need them to get me documents asap in order to submit final conditions in order for us to get a clear to close to meet the closing deadline
- A lot of our realtor partners take the the leadership role and volunteer to help without us asking them
- I have witnessed countless of real estate agents pick up the client and taking them to their offices so they can help our borrowers scan documents and emailing it to us so there is no delays in closing their loans
- This is the way most of our realtor partners work
- All of our preferred realtor partners are available 7 days a week and their passion is to get their clients moved in to their dream home without any problems
- Whenever our team of loan officers at The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage represents our borrowers, the deal does not just close, it closes on time
- All of our preferred realtor partners are experienced leaders in their field
No Pressure; Always Clients Best Interests First
I had a recent transaction with one of our real estate agent partners. The agent represented a first time home buyer who really needed more hand holding than any other average home buyer.
- The buyer was only 22 years old and was clueless
- I did my very best to try to educate him and his family but to very little avail
- The agent took time off and visited the family not just once, but multiple times, even on weekend
- By the time we were ready to close, the young man was an expert and was prepped up for the closing and even knew how to read the HUD and was questioning the closing papers
Home Buyers who are looking to get qualified for a mortgage with a direct lender with no mortgage overlays on government and conventional loans can contact us at The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage. We are available 7 days a week, evenings, and holidays. We have great relationships with preferred real estate agents nationwide. Our loan officer can help home buyers in Hiring The Right Realtor on their home purchase.