This BLOG On Benefits Of Hiring Realtor When Buying Or Selling A Home Was UPDATED And PUBLISHED On March 10th, 2020
Homebuyers and sellers today have access to an array of real estate search tools from computers, iPads, and even mobile phones.
- Quick access to market data has truly benefited the initial property search, but to ensure a smooth home purchase or sale you’ll need the help of a real estate professional
- You need to choose a realtor who you feel comfortable with
- A realtor should be a full-time realtor and be available 7 days a week
In this article, we will cover and discuss the Benefits Of Hiring Realtor When Buying Or Selling A Home.
Hiring Realtor When Listing Home
The goal is to get the greatest amount of money in the shortest amount of time and with the least amount of inconvenience.
- However, according to the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), a typical For-Sale-By-Owner (FSBO) home sold for $40,000 less than an agent-sold home
- It all comes down to expertise
Hiring Realtor: Experts In Negotiations
In addition to staging home, pricing it well, negotiating with the buyers and scheduling showings, real estate agent will be an expert in marketing property.
- Staging and professional photography are key to attracting potential buyers
- REALTORS will also manage contract creation and ensure the entire process moves smoothly
A survey of FSBO sellers reported that understanding and performing the high volume of paperwork was the most difficult task, followed by correct pricing and home staging.
Buying A Home Without A Realtor
Buying a Home without a doubt, most home buyers search for properties online – 90 percent, according to NAR – but the actual process of buying a home is much more involved and complicated than scheduling showings.
Negotiating Home Purchase Price
When purchasing a property, home buyers will need a professional for the following:
- Someone who can negotiate the price
- Write up the necessary contract
- Work with the seller to push the transaction through, recommend the right home inspectors and vendors, interpret crucial mortgage data and generally manage the whole process
In a NAR survey, 40 percent of buyers reported the mortgage application and approval process to be more difficult than they expected.
Homes As Investments
A home is the most precious financial asset.
- Put it in the hands of a real estate expert
- Home Buyers need to select a licensed realtor who knows the business and can help them with all of your home buying or selling needs
Feel free to click on our Directory and check out the list of our Premier Real Estate Pros at www.gustancho.com .
Hiring Realtor: Knowledge In Current Real Estate Market
A New Tool to Help Buyers and Sellers Understand The Local Market Real estate is a constantly changing marketplace, and knowing how your neighborhood is performing will keep their clients on top of the action.
- Real Estate Agents will have special real estate websites which allow buyers to see all of the real estate activity in a specified area
- Select the area that buyers are interested in learning more about, and can choose to receive emails that provide buyers with all of the real estate transactions and details specific to that selection
This interactive report charts such data as sold homes, properties for sale, inventory counts and even days on market.