Pritzker Politicizing COVID-19 For Federal Bail Out And Not For Health
BREAKING NEWS: Pritzker Politicizing COVID-19 For Federal Bail Out And Not For Health
Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker Politicizing COVID-19 For Federal Bail Out money.
- Analysts believe J.B. Pritzker is banking on a federal bailout to get Illinois out of the worst financial deficit in decades
- J.B. Pritzker was one of the first governors to shut down a state and the last governor to reopen
- Illinois has not fully reopened
- Many businesses still remain closed while others are open but not at full capacity
- Many states reopened in late April while Illinois remained closed due to Pritzker’s executive stay at home order
- Clay County Circuit Court Judge Michael McHaney ruled Pritzker’s executive stay at home order was only good for 28th days
- That 28th day expired and the constant extensions of his executive stay at home orders were unconstitutional
- Despite the orders from Judge McHaney
- Pritzker kept on extending the stay at home order
- Pritzker even threatened any businesses that opened would be subject to license revocation, fines, and arrests
- However, governors in other states have lifted restrictions and is promoting and encouraging businesses to do well
- Governors in other states are encouraging workers to return back to work
- They are promoting small business and store owners to reopen stores at full capacity
- Governors in other states have reopened schools
- However, this is not the case in Illinois
- The 5’5″ 500 pound Illinois governor is adamant that he is more concerned about the safety and health of Illinoisans and will not reopen Illinois until he feels it is safe to do so
- Pritzker said he will only go by the data and results of science
- In the meantime, small businesses are going out of business and unemployment numbers are skyrocketing to a historic level
- Two-thirds of the Illinois workforce are from workers who work at small businesses
In this breaking news article, we will discuss and cover Pritzker Politicizing COVID-19 For Federal Bail Out And Not For Health.
Pritzker Politicizing COVID-19 For Federal Bail Out Money
All Republican-led states have reopened their states although the coronavirus outbreak is still lingering.
- The good news is even though the coronavirus is till contagious and there are still many hot pockets, it has an excellent recovery rate
- It took President Donald J. Trump one week to recover from the coronavirus virus after becoming affected
- The survival rate of those who get infected is over 97%. Yes, you can get COVID-19 and it is very contagious
- However, those who get coronavirus will most likely make a full recovery
- And the majority of the deaths of those who get coronavirus are people with outlining health problems such as obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and other health problems
- Most states have taken proper steps in protecting the public from this contagious virus and promoted individuals and businesses to return to their normal daily lives
- The economy is recovering quicker than expected
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average and other market indices are back to the historic high levels prior to the coronavirus outbreak back in February
- Much has been learned about the SARS-CoV-2 and how to return to normalcy while doing as much as possible to protect ourselves
- Most state governors have lifted COVID-19 restrictions and reopened their states
- Governors are also promoting commerce and business development
- If businesses thrive, that means more tax revenues
- Small businesses is the largest employer and job creators
- Over two-thirds of workers are employed by small businesses
Most communities are back to the pre-coronavirus days with open storefronts and other businesses. Children are now returning back to school. However, Illinois is not like most communities. Illinois still remains under lockdown.
Pritzker Politicizing COVID-19 Is Bankrupting Small Business Owners
Under the leadership of a rookie freshman political newcomer, J.B. Pritzker, Illinois has not fully reopened and countless businesses are still under tight restrictions.
- Hundreds if not thousands of businesses are closing permanently or going bankrupt due to Pritzker’s extended executive lockdown orders
- J.B. Pritzker, who has political aspirations to be on the 2024 Democrat Ticket for President, is refusing to reopen Illinois
- Pritzker prides himself that he is concerned about the health, safety, and lives of Illinoisans, and data and science dictates the state should still be under heavy reopening restrictions
- Although Clay County Circuit Court Judge Michael McHaney found Pritzker’s extended lockdown order unconstitutional, Pritzker defied the judge’s order and continues to do as he pleases
- While most of the nation is on the road to economic recovery and prosperity
- Illinois still remains under strict restrictions affecting small business owners and other major economic forces
- The longer small businesses remain under heavy restrictions and lockdown, employers will not have employment at maximum capacity
- So what Pritzker is doing is not only bankrupting small businesses but also causing millions of Illinoisans unable to go back to work
It is no doubt that J.B. Pritzker’s motive to have the state under tight restrictions is not his claim that he cares about the lives of Illinoisans but rather is based on his political motivations.
Is J.B. Pritzker Out Of His Mind?
The coronavirus outbreak took a major economic toll on the nation’s economy.
- Over 50 million Americans filed for unemployment
- Unemployment numbers surpassed the 15% mark
- However, the nation’s economic recovery is quicker than expected
- Unemployment numbers are now under 10%
The nation and the state government still have a long way to go to make a full recovery.
Pritzker Want Higher Taxes For Illinois Under His Proposed FAIR TAX
When J.B. Pritzker was asked if he was going to delay his FAIR TAX proposal, he said absolutely not:
- He said there is no better time than now to change the state’s current flat tax to a progressive tax system
- Pritzker’s progressive tax is dubbed as the FAIR TAX
- Under the progressive tax plan, the higher income you make, the more you get taxed
- Pritzker got Illinois lawmakers to approve his FAIR TAX
- Now the voters need to vote on the FAIR TAX on the November 3rd’s election
- If voters vote for Pritzker’s FAIR TAX proposal, it is an amendment to the Illinois state constitution that allows lawmakers to tax state income at graduated rates
- The FAIR TAX will skyrocket income tax rates for high-income wage earners and businesses
- Experts say Pritzker’s FAIR TAX will increase taxes on the working and middle class as well
- This is the wrong time to be increasing taxes for anyone in Illinois
- Illinois has the highest out-migration rate in the nation due to high taxes
- States that are thriving and raking in millions in revenue are states with low state taxes
Many Illinoisans are beginning to realize Governor J.B. Pritzker is incompetent and is absolutely clueless when it comes to having any leadership ability. Even members of his own party is turning against the obese heavy-set rookie governor.
J.B. Pritzker Politicizing COVID-19 So He Can Get A Federal Bail Out For Illinois
Illinois ranks as the nation’s financially mismanaged state.
- For two decades, Illinois had budget deficits and rising taxes due to a broken pension system, financial irresponsibility, incompetent politicians, and corruption
- However, experts say J.B. Pritzker tops as the worst politician in the history of Illinois
- Illinois was in a major financial crisis prior to the coronavirus outbreak
- Pritzker was reaching out to Congress to bail Illinois out prior to the COVID-19 outbreak
- J.B. Pritzker saw the coronavirus outbreak as a huge opportunity to capitalize on in getting a federal bailout to get the state’s finances out of the red
- Governors from well managed Republican states are criticizing the heavy-set overweight governor
J.B. Pritzker for asking the taxpayers of well-run financially responsible states to bail out Pritzker’s incompetent poorly run state.
Pritzker Thinks He Can Outsmart Congress And President Trump
Senate Majority Leader Mitch O’Connell and President Trump both agreed the federal government will not be bailing out states that were financially irresponsible prior to the coronavirus outbreak.
- Pritzker keeps on extending his executive lockdown order to keep businesses and the state closed so Congress and the White House realize how desperate Illinois is in need of federal aid
- The worse the state is doing, the more of a negative impact Illinoisans face
- The more negatively Illinoisans get economically affected, the higher the chance the federal government need to bail out the state
- Pritzker is no doubt politicizing the coronavirus outbreak and throwing President Trump and Republicans under the bus for destroying Illinois’ economy
- Due to President Trump and the Republican Congress, Pritzker wants to be known as the Robin Hood who saved Illinois with his FAIR TAX
- The bottom line is Governor Pritzker wants to intentionally ruin Illinois’ economy and keep businesses closed
Dale Elenteny of Gustan Cho Associates has been following the deterioration of Illinois for the past 10 years. Dale Elenteny said the following:
J.B. Pritzker justifies his continued shutdown by relying on the state’s “positivity rate” — the number of positive cases as a percentage of total tests. He arbitrarily determines the positivity level he’s unwilling to tolerate then manufactures a higher rate by slicing and dicing the state into “regions” to produce local COVID-19 statistics that deviate from the otherwise low statewide positivity rate of 3.6 percent. Thus, despite the low positivity rate, the fact that deaths and hospitalizations remain flat, and the medical research that shows the virus isn’t a grave threat to a vast majority of the population, Pritzker can masquerade as the state’s moral and medical conscience, weave a political narrative that renders him blameless, and keep Illinoisans in a state of suffering. Meanwhile, Americans have lived with a heightened awareness of the coronavirus for more than six months. Risk factors are well known, vulnerable populations are being protected, and reasonable precautions are practiced. At this point, business owners, employees, and consumers can and should be able to make their own decisions about what level of risk they are willing to tolerate. As such, it’s unconscionable that Pritzker would continue to keep Illinoisans locked down for political purposes. The people of Illinois are desperate to save their livelihoods. Hundreds of thousands of Illinoisans remained unemployed, businesses are failing, and the state economy continues to suffer.
J.B. Pritzker is an absolute disaster. Pritzker and Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot are absolutely clueless in running the government. They do not know basic economics. You cannot spend more than you take in. Their solution is to keep on raising taxes to pay for their out of control spending spree. They do not realize you can only increase taxes so much. Illinois has the highest out-migration rate in the nation. Tens of thousands of Illinoisans are moving to other lower-taxed blue states.
How Democrats Think They Will Hurt President Trump
President Donald Trump at a recent rally said J.B. Pritzker and other Democrat governors in poorly run states believe that by having their states in lockdown and delay the reopening will be hurting him and Republicans.
- Democrat Governors like J.B. Pritzker, NY Governor Andrew Cuomo, Michigan’s Gretchen Whitmer, California’s Gavin Newsom do not care how much having the state shutdown hurts small business owners and taxpayers
- They will do whatever necessary to get President Trump not re-elected
- If the price hard-working Americans need to pay, so be it is their attitude
- This is why all Democrat-led states are all hurting and Republican-led states are thriving
- Blue states keep lowering taxes
- By lowering state taxes, tens of thousands of new taxpayers and businesses are migrating to Republican-led states
- With low taxes, revenues in blue states is setting records
Republican-led states like Florida, Texas, Tennessee, are raking in millions of dollars. More and more businesses are fleeing Illinois and other Democrat states to low-taxed blue states.
Pritzker Politicizing COVID-19 Will Backfire
Massimo Ressa, CEO and President of Loan Cabin, Inc., said the following with regards to Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker:
It seems all J.B. Pritzker cares about is eating, raising taxes, spending taxpayer’s money like there is no end, and talking out of his oversized overweight obese fat ass. Pritzker is hands down an incompetent pig that is a major liability for Illinois. It’s like having a non-licensed drunk airline pilot flying a Jumbo 747 aircraft with hundreds of passengers. Pritzker needs to get removed from office. Illinois is my home. I grew up in this great state. I went to school here and own my business in Illinois. However, J.B. Pritzker is the worst governor in the nation. I got to give Fatso credit though. Pritzker is hand down the fattest governor in the nation. J.B. Pritzker even beat former NJ Governor Chris Christie as being the fattest governor in the United States by over 150 pounds. Anonymous sources said Pritzker can eat 7 Big Mac’s in one sitting.
As time passes, Pritzker is losing popularity. J.B. Pritzker thinks he is doing a great job and is eyeing his future to be the President of the United States. However, people are not that stupid. They may buy Pritzker’s deception now but the truth always comes out. Pritzker has no conscious. He is not concerned with the lives he is ruining due to his extended state restrictions and lockdown as long as he can further his political career. The large-framed obese governor fully knows that as time passes, it means small business owners will be closing their businesses permanently. Pritzker is not concerned with the many millions of tax revenue lost due to the extended reopening of the state. This is because Pritzker is banking on a federal bail out. Pritzker thinks the government needs to bail out Illinois. Everyone knows that Pritzker Politicizing COVID-19 for his own benefit. J.B. Pritzker is relying on Democrats from Congress in assuring him a bail out to wipe the debt clean and make himself look like a HERO. Pritzker wants to be known as the governor who saved Illinois from bankruptcy. Illinoisans made a mistake by electing J.B. Pritzker. Illinoisans rely on their politicians to watch over their best interests and the best interests of the state. J.B. Pritzker will carry on a legacy for not just being the fattest governor in the history of this nation, but as the worst and most incompetent politician to ever live. His horrific record will no doubt last for not years, not decades, but for centuries. J.B. Pritzker Politicizing COVID-19 to get federal funding to fill the state’s huge budget deficit even prior to the coronavirus outbreak will backfire. We will keep our viewers posted on future developments under the Pritzker Administration in the days, weeks, and weeks to come.