Realtor Advice And Tip On Preparing To Sell Your Home
This Article In Preparing To Sell Home For Fast Real Estate Purchase Offer
It is not if your home will sell but how how long will it take for your home to sell?
- If you list your home to sell on the market without Preparing To Sell Home you may be waiting a long time and not getting the value you deserve
- Home sellers do not have to spend a lot of money and time to get their homes ready to sell
- Your home may be in need of some basic repairs
- Window dressing such painting or minor repairs but most fix-ups will cost absolutely nothing or very little and will make a world of difference when Preparing To Sell Home
Julie Hayward Advice On Preparing To Sell Home Fast
- Landscaping: Cut the lawn on an angle and keep shrubs trimmed
- Make sure to clear garbage cans
- Also clean clutter around your property such as garden hoses, bikes, toys, and any lawn ornaments
- Tidy up walkways and fill any pot holes in the driveway
- Blacktopping a driveway can be done on a Saturday afternoon and you can do that yourself and it will make a world of difference
- Clean outdoor furniture
- Toss out rusted items and pair it down to a minimum
- Straighten gutters, the mailbox, fence, and other items that look off center.
- Repair any broken windows, screens, or shutters
- Make sure front door is clean and consider placing a flower pot on the front step.
- A pop of color adds charm and yellow is known to put buyers in the mood
- Consider adding a wreath or mat to the entrance
- They give a warm welcoming feel
- Remember, the exterior is the buyer’s first impression of your home
- If they like the exterior, chances are they’ll want to see the interior too!
About The Author Of Preparing To Sell Home
Julie Hayward is a senior writer for Gustan Cho Associates Real Estate And Mortgage Information Center and is a veteran Illinois realtor. Julie Hayward is the president and owner/broker of Edge Realty, one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Chicagoland Area with presence in the following counties:
- Will County
- DuPage County
- Cook County
- McHenry County
- Lake County Illinois
Julie Hayward and Edge Realty is endorsed and recommended by most mortgage brokers and mortgage bankers in Chicago and surrounding suburbs due to her expertise in short sales, foreclosures, and her extensive knowledge in real estate and lending. Julie’s husband, Chad M. Hayward, is one of the most prominent real estate attorneys and bankruptcy lawyers in Illinois. Julie knows the ins and outs of short sales, foreclosures, and is a REO expert. Julie Hayward is the realtor of choice for home sellers not because of her knowledge in real estate, foreclosures, law, and lending but due to her creativeness and knowing the Chicagoland Area like her backyard. You can contact Julie Hayward at 312-504-9228 or email her at [email protected] Julie Hayward is available 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays to take your phone calls and answer all of your real estate questions.