DIY Tips For Homeowners On Home Improvements
This BLOG On DIY Tips For Homeowners On Home Improvements Was UPDATED And PUBLISHED On March 14th, 2020
- I don’t know about you but I woke up this morning with an exceptionally high energy count knowing that today is going to be a great day
- I’m currently at my daughter school doing some volunteer work
- We will be outside for most of the day so I decided to throw on some old work clothes that I used while renovating my last property
- A few of the teachers and parents had asked me if I had just painted a house and did any of the paint make it on the wall
- Before leaving my house wanted to make sure that I was as comfortable as possible since there would be a lot of gardening going on today
- I had on all-black attire with all sorts of different paint colors inbetted into my clothes
- I explained to them, no this is the attire that I wore when I was working on rehabbing my 3 unit building over the summer
In this article, we will discuss and cover DIY Tips For Homeowners On Home Improvements.
Renovating 3 Unit Building In Chicago With FHA 203k Loan
They were all amazed and said, “You renovated a 3 unit building?”
- I said yes I did
- I was in charge of all renovations on my own 3 unit building with an FHA 203k Loan
- To make a long story short I explained to them why I had o take over my rehab
- Many of their mouths and jaws looked like they had dropped to the floor
- A lot of the parents then started to ask me about some DIY tips on renovating their kitchens and baths with just minor changes
- I replied “You know just a change in one’s vanity or even brand a new kitchen countertop can make a world of a difference and give a huge facelift to your current bath/kitchen
- ” One parent asked about her yard and what kind of gardening should she focus on for the spring
- I replied “Well personally I’m a fan of clean grass with some nice bright wood chips (preferably red) for a pop of color”
- I must say that I loved answering all of their questions and was very excited to be in a place to do so
- Then a few of them said you should write a blog on your experiences and share them with the world
- I replied saying “You know you are absolutely right!”
I walked away 10 minutes ago, sat on the bench in front of the school, and wrote this article on DIY Tips For Homeowners to share with each and every one of you! Until next time world!
About FHA 203k Renovation Loans
HUD, the parent of FHA, now insures FHA 203k Renovation Loans.
- Homebuyers can purchase one to four-unit residential fixer-uppers with 3.5% of after improved value
- Needs to be owner-occupied
- Lenders will provide acquisition and construction costs all in one loan closing
- One to four-unit properties do not need to be habitable
- Gustan Cho Associates is a national mortgage company are experts on government and conventional loans
We have no additional overlays besides minimum FHA Guidelines on FHA 203k Loans.
About The Author Of DIY Tips For Homeowners
This article on DIY Tips For Homeowners was written by Candice Mack, a senior loan officer for Gustan Cho Associates. Candice is a contributing associate editor and writer for Gustan Cho Associates. Candice Mack is an associate moderator for Mortgage Portal. Candice Mack is a licensed mortgage loan originator and a FHA 203k Loan Specialist . Besides originating and funding FHA 203k Rehab Loans , Candice Mack is also an expert on all types of FHA, VA, USDA, Conventional Loans, Reverse Mortgages, and Commercial Mortgage Loans. Candice is available 7 days a week and you can contact us at Gustan Cho Associates at 262-716-8151 or text us for faster response. Or email us at email@example.com.