Mortgage Loan Originator – Remote Position
Examines and evaluates customer applications for residential real estate loans by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interviews applicant and requests specified information for loan application.
- Analyzes applicant financial status, credit, and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loan or submits application to credit analyst for verification and recommendation
- Corresponds with or interviews applicant to resolve questions regarding application information
- Compiles loan package and facilitates negotiation with applicant according to establishment standards, such as fees, loan repayment options, and other credit terms.
- Ensures loan agreements are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Assures timely loan closing and funding activities.
- Identifies and analyzes potential loan markets to develop prospects for residential real estate loans.
- Assists customers with inquiries and information requests, and resolves complaints relating to loan products and services offered.
- 1. Two plus years related experience and/or training.
- 2. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- 3. Must maintain Federal and State Mortgage Loan Originator Licensing Requirements.
- Health care benefits, dental, vision insurance, and 401k. The benefits available the 1st day of the following month of your start date.
- Custom tailor individualized marketing programs to each loan officer. Realtor marketing materials produced at no cost to Loan Officer Realtor referral base
- Bi-weekly minimum checks and commission based salary
- Flexible remote work environment and schedule (working from home)
- Company Leads are available in multiple states
- The corporation pays for a training in St. Louis to get you started. We provide laptop if needed.
- Proprietary escrow advance program for refinances
- Individual websites – we create a website for you to generate your own leads and we show you how to develop your own leads
- Aggressive Compensation plan tailored to your production level.
- Loan officer assistants are available to ALL loan officers. We want you selling, not processing!