Contact Us At The Gustan Cho Team at Nationwide Mortgage & Realty LLC NMLS 2726777
Contact Us: America’s Favorite One Stop Resource Site For Mortgage & Real Estate Questions & News
- The Gustan Cho Team has a national reputation of helping borrowers with less them perfect credit and credit scores qualify for home loans.
- We set apart from other lenders because the word NO is non-existent.
- Most bankers and lenders will tell borrowers who do not qualify for a loan to come back once their credit and credit scores have improved.
- With our team of professionals, we start our relationship with borrowers the minute they make contact with one of our many experienced loan officers.
- Our loan officers will help each borrower with analyzing their credit and income profile and see what loan program is best.
- It is not IF you will qualify for a home loan but rather WHEN you will close on your home loan.
- Minimum credit scores required to qualify for a 3.5% down payment home purchase FHA Loan is 580 FICO.
- Outstanding collection and charge off accounts do not have to be paid.
- No overlays on FHA Loans.
- HUD allows back end debt to income ratios are capped at 56.9% DTI on borrowers with at least 620 FICO credit scores.
Contact Us If You Are A Real Estate Or Mortgage Professional
If you are a real estate agent, real estate attorney, appraiser, home inspector, mortgage professional, or other real estate industry professional and like to be one of our guest writers, contact us at Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage & Real Estate Information Resource Center where you join our team of writers and publish articles for our growing nationwide Newsletter Subscribers and daily loyal fans and viewers.
- Our mission at Gustan Cho Associates is to create a one stop real estate and mortgage informational website where we can help consumers learn more about the complex real estate and mortgage industry.
- Many consumers depend on real estate agents and mortgage professionals to guide them in achieving the American Dream of home ownership become a reality, however, most folks are clueless when it comes to going about shopping for a home and need advice in securing financing.
- Most first time home buyer go to their local bank to apply for a home loan and many of them get turned down because of the bank’s mortgage lender overlays.
- Most banks have tougher qualification guidelines when it comes to getting a mortgage loan approval.
- Gustan Cho Associates and The Gustan Cho Team of real estate and mortgage experts are here to offer valuable advice to the public.
- Many folks do not realize that just because you are turned down by your local bank, that does not mean that you do not qualify for a home loan.
- Unfortunately, many bankers who tell borrowers that they do not qualify for a home loan do not recommend them to other mortgage lenders who do not have such tough lending requirements.
- Our writers are real estate and mortgage industry professionals who are experts in their field.
Contact Us If You Have Any Questions
Viewers of Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage & Real Estate Information Resource Center can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 262-716-8151 with any questions. Requesting topic subjects to one of our expert real estate or mortgage professionals is appreciated and encouraged. We are always looking for new topic and/or case scenario subject matters. There is so much information with regards to mortgage lending guidelines that a large percentage of our viewers are mortgage professionals contacting us for advice. Please subscribe to our Newsletter and become a member of our growing list of subscribers.
Gustan Cho NMLS 873293
Gustan Cho Associates
Contact Us Toll Free: 800-900-8569
DirectL (262) 716-8151
Mortgage Services Offered Through Nationwide Mortgage & Realty LLC NMLS 276777