Career Opportunities at Nationwide Mortgage & Realty LLC NMLS 276777
- Experienced loan officers with at least one year experience as a full time mortgage loan originator
- Team leaders or loan officers who have goals in advancing their careers
- Sales Managers
- Branch Managers
- Mortgage Processors & Branch Support Personnel
At Gustan Cho Associates, we are passionate mortgage and real estate professionals with one goal in mind – make our employees, borrowers, and business associates our top priority.
Benefits With Working With Us
One of the greatest benefits working with The Gustan Cho Team at Nationwide Mortgage & Realty LLC is the full marketing support we provide all of our licensed mortgage loan officers.
- A loan officer will never be short of borrowers
- Our marketing department headed by Peter Bieda will provide and custom tailor individualized marketing programs to each loan officer.
- Our in house web designers/developers, content writers, and marketing support team will custom design and create each loan officer with a optimized website and help brand each loan officer names
- The Gustan Cho Team at Nationwide Mortgage & Realty LLC has a nationwide co-branding and co-marketing programs with realtor partners.
- There is no cold calling required.
- Our company does not just offer solid qualified leads: We offer our loan officers borrowers who have been contacted, qualified, and scrubbed with income documentation provided as well as qualified credit
- Loan Officers will never have to worry about lack of work.
The Gustan Cho Team at Nationwide Mortgage & Realty LLC has a nationwide reputation of not having lender overlays and being able to close loans where other lenders can’t.
- Our mission is to help one borrower at a time
- Most lenders will tell a borrower who does not qualify to come back a year or two later once their credit improves
- Our loan officers will evaluate each borrower’s credit and financial profile and borrower’s who need some credit fix will be advised and counseled on how to improve and raise their credit scores and/or the loan officer will refer them to our credit repair consultants.
- Almost every borrower who makes contact with are not just borrowers but lifelong friends.
- Our mission and goal is to treat every borrower like family.
- Borrowers are not like other types of consumers.
- Borrowers provide their loan officer every bit of personal financial information such as two year tax returns, two year W2s, paycheck stubs, bank statements, letter of explanations, bankruptcy/foreclosure documents if applicable, divorce/alimony paperwork if applicable, social security and/or pension awards letter if applicable, and other extremely private personal information.
- We realize the importance of the faith and trust our borrowers give us so all of our loan officers are committed to be on call 7 days a week to be available for their borrowers via email, text, or phone call.
- Borrowers who want to be associated with a team of loan professionals where the number one priorty, goal and mission is to give each borrower the best customer quality of service and the best customer satisfaction they have experienced, Nationwide Mortgage is the organization for you.
No Lender Overlays
We have very little to no overlays and go off DU and/or LP FINDINGS.
- Your automated approval via the Automated Underwriting System is your loan approval as long as the borrower meets all the conditions from the automated findings.
- Our loan originators are experts on FHA,FHA 203k, VA, USDA, Conventional, Jumbo Loans and .
- A typical home purchase or refinance mortgage loan will close in 30 days or less.
- Minimum credit scores for 3.5% down payment home purchase FHA loans is 580 FICO.
- Mortgage loan officers at Nationwide help borrowers with an incredible selection of options when it comes to home financing.
- No appraisal, no credit score, no income verification FHA Streamline with no closing costs are one of our most popular loan programs.
- Over 75% of borrowers we represent are folks who could not qualify at other lending institutions due to their lender overlays or last minute loan denials.
- The Gustan Cho Team at Nationwide Mortgage & Realty LLC’s main goal is to tailor these options to every borrower need based on their individual circumstances and goals.
Loan Officer Career Opportunities
- You first need to register with the NMLS and get a NMLS ID number.
- You then need to find an NMLS approved pre-licensing school and register and enroll in a 20 hour pre-licensing mortgage loan originator course.
- The 20 hour pre-licensing course can be done online or in a classroom.
- Upon completion of your 20 hour pre-licensing course, you will then be eligible to take your federal NMLS mortgage loan originator examination.
- Once you pass your federal NMLS exam can now apply for your individual NMLS state licenses.
- Each state has its own licensing requirements and the costs and fees depends on each individual state.
- Each candidate applying for an individual mortgage license for a particular state needs to go through a background criminal investigation as well as credit check and financial background investigations.
- No felony conviction in the past 7 years.
- Any criminal convictions involving fraud and/or theft will be reasons for denial of a mortgage loan originator’s license.
- Many think that just because they have bad credit that they will not be able to get a NMLS mortgage loan originator’s license.
- This is not the case. Each state have their own standards on an applicant’s credit requirement.
- The most lenient state where you can qualify with little or no regards to credit such as having outstanding collection accounts, charge off accounts, and judgments are California, Illinois, New Jersey, Florida, Ohio, Kansas, Alabama, and Virginia.
- Wisconsin, Texas, and Connecticut do have tougher requirements on credit where the regulator may require that you have a written payment agreement on outstanding collections, charge offs, and judgments.
- Bankruptcies and foreclosures does not disqualify a candidate of getting their NMLS mortgage loan originator’s license.
Manager And Team Leaders
As a team leader, responsibilities is to train and manage a team of new and experienced loan officers.
- Responsibilities of Managers and Team Leaders includes hiring and training loan officers with the mortgage process from taking a complete 1003 mortgage application, loan officer system, running credit and automated underwriting system, and making sure that the new loan officer understands proper procedures and making sure that the loan officer understand compliance and regulatory guidelines as well as setting goals and tracking individual and team performance.
- Offsite manager and team leader positions are now available throughout the continental United States.
- Current branch managers and/or team leaders with active licensed loan originators in a state that is not currently licensed by us, contact us and we can get licensed in the state your team is.
- We are an aggressive expanding team of mortgage professionals and are open minded and are looking for lifelong partners to help us expanding our team nationally.
- Interested parties should submit their resume to Gustan Cho or Nick Auriemma at email@example.com or contact Gustan Cho at 262-878-1965 if you have any questions.
Sales Managers And Team Leaders Career Opportunities
Applicants for team leaders, sales managers, and branch managers should have at least 3 year experience in mortgage loan origination, strong communication skills and be able to manage and be multi-tasked in a fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate will also be familiar with loan origination and automated underwriting software and have experience in leading and coaching a sales team.
- Please email your resume with a cover letter to Gustan Cho or Nick Auriemma at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-716-8151 if you have any questions.
Mortgage Loan Processor Career Opportunities
The Gustan Cho Team at Nationwide Mortgage & Realty LLC has mortgage loan processor career opportunities in Oak Brook, Illinois corporate offices. Mortgage loan processor applicants should have at least 2 years experience processing mortgage loan applications. Applicants should be familiar with processing government loan programs as well as conventional loans, VA Loans, jumbo loans, reverse mortgages, and FHA 203k loans. This is a salary full time position. Email your resume with a cover letter to Gustan Cho or Nick Auriemma at email@example.com.
Join Us As A Guest Writer
Our mission at Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage & Real Estate Information Resource Center is have the nation’s most informative comprehensive website where consumers can visit Gustan Cho Associates and find much needed information and news about credit, lending, and real estate. Gustan Cho Associates is aggressively seeking real estate and mortgage professionals to join us as guest writers where you can publish articles that cover topics in your field of expertise. Our News Letter Subscribers and viewers are consumers, home buyers, home sellers, realtors, attorneys, investors, students, and mortgage professionals such as mortgage loan officers, mortgage processors, and mortgage underwriters. Solicitations for business is not permitted. Gustan Cho Associates will give guest writers credit for the articles that authors publish. Minimum 500 word articles and duplicate content is not permitted. For more information, please contact Gustan Cho at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-900-8569.
Disclaimer: The Gustan Cho Team @ Nationwide Mortgage & Realty LLC NMLS 276777 is always seeking talented mortgage professionals to join our growing winning team nationwide.
Gustan Cho NMLS 873293
Nationwide Mortgage & Realty LLC NMLS 276777
Toll Free: 800-900-8569