Career Opportunities At USA Mortgage
The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage is hiring remote loan officers nationwide.
Here are the bullet points on what we offer:
- Five star national lender licensed in multiple states with no lender overlays on government and conventional loans
- All expenses paid 5 day training/orientation at our St. Louis, Missouri headquarters
- Guarantee bi-weekly pay
- Full health benefits which includes medical, dental, vision
- 401 k
- State of the art marketing department custom tailored to loan officers business model
- Remote loan officer positions
- Guaranteed qualified leads: We experience more borrowers than loan officers
- We do require at least one year full time mortgage loan origination experience
- Experienced remote mortgage loan officers with at least one year experience as a full time mortgage loan originator
- Team leaders or loan officers who have goals in advancing their careers
- Sales Managers
- Branch Managers
- Mortgage Processors & Branch Support Personnel
At Gustan Cho Associates, we are passionate mortgage and real estate professionals with one goal in mind – make our employees, borrowers, and business associates our top priority.
Benefits With Working With Us At The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage
One of the greatest benefits working with The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage, a division of DAS Acquisition Company LLC NMLS 227262 is the full marketing support we provide all of our licensed mortgage loan officers. USA Mortgage is a direct mortgage lender with no lender overlays on government and conventional loans.
- We close 100% of all of our pre-approvals
- All of our pre-approvals are issued by our in house mortgage underwriters
- A loan officer will never be short of borrowers
- Our marketing department headed by Peter Bieda will provide and custom tailor individualized marketing programs to each loan officer.
- Our in house web designers/developers, content writers, and marketing support team will custom design and create each loan officer with a optimized website and help brand each loan officer names
- The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage has a nationwide co-branding and co-marketing programs with realtor partners.
- There is no cold calling required.
- Our company does not just offer solid qualified leads
- We offer our loan officers borrowers who have been contacted, qualified, and scrubbed with income documentation provided as well as qualified credit
- Loan Officers will never have to worry about lack of work.
The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage has a nationwide reputation of not having lender overlays and being able to close loans where other lenders can’t.
- Our mission is to help one borrower at a time
- Most lenders will tell a borrower who does not qualify to come back a year or two later once their credit improves
- Our loan officers will evaluate each borrower’s credit and financial profile
- Borrower’s who need some credit fix will be advised and counseled on how to improve and raise their credit scores and/or the loan officer will refer them to our credit repair consultants.
- Almost every borrower who makes contact with are not just borrowers but lifelong friends.
- Our mission and goal is to treat every borrower like family.
- Borrowers are not like other types of consumers.
- Borrowers provide their loan officer every bit of personal financial information such as two year tax returns, two year W2s, paycheck stubs, bank statements, letter of explanations, bankruptcy/foreclosure documents if applicable, divorce/alimony paperwork if applicable, social security and/or pension awards letter if applicable, and other extremely private personal information.
- We realize the importance of the faith and trust our borrowers give us so all of our loan officers are committed to be on call 7 days a week to be available for their borrowers via email, text, or phone call.
- Borrowers who want to be associated with a team of loan professionals where the number one priority, goal and mission is to give each borrower the best customer quality of service and the best customer satisfaction they have experienced, USA Mortgage is the organization for you.
No Lender Overlays
We have no overlays and go off DU and/or LP FINDINGS.
- The automated approval via the Automated Underwriting System is your loan approval as long as the borrower meets all the conditions from the automated findings.
- Our loan originators are experts on FHA, FHA 203k, VA, USDA, Conventional, Jumbo Loans and
- A typical home purchase or refinance mortgage loan will close in 30 days or less.
- Minimum credit scores for 3.5% down payment home purchase FHA loans is 580 FICO.
- Mortgage loan officers at USA Mortgage help borrowers with an incredible selection of options when it comes to home financing.
- No appraisal, no credit score, no income verification FHA Streamline with no closing costs are one of our most popular loan programs.
- One time construction loans
- Escrow Advance on refinances
- Over 75% of borrowers we represent are folks who could not qualify at other lending institutions due to their lender overlays or last minute loan denials.
- The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage main goal is to tailor these options to every borrower need based on their individual circumstances and goals.
Loan Officer Career Opportunities
- Our mission is to make the dream of home ownership a reality to home buyers as well as to help homeowners refinance their high interest rate mortgage loans to the lowest rate available.
- As long as you have prior sales or management experience or are a currently a licensed loan originator, we like to hear from our new team member.
- The ideal candidate will possess a positive, upbeat attitude and have the ability to communicate well with those needing assistance in obtaining a home loan.
- All of our new mortgage originators succeed and a senior mortgage loan officer is assigned to each newer loan officer for training and marketing support.
- Loan Officers will be assigned loan officer assistants (LOA) so they can spend more time in building their business with realtors and other referral partners.
As a team leader, responsibilities is to train and manage a team of new and experienced loan officers.
- Responsibilities of Managers and Team Leaders includes hiring and training loan officers with the mortgage process from taking a complete 1003 mortgage application, loan officer system, running credit and automated underwriting system, and making sure that the new loan officer understands proper procedures and making sure that the loan officer understand compliance and regulatory guidelines as well as setting goals and tracking individual and team performance.
- Offsite manager and team leader positions are now available throughout the continental United States.
- Current branch managers and/or team leaders with active licensed loan originators in a state that is not currently licensed by us, contact us and we can get licensed in the state your team is.
- We are an aggressive expanding team of mortgage professionals and are open minded and are looking for lifelong partners to help us expanding our team nationally.
- Interested parties should submit their resume to Gustan Cho at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gustan Cho at 262-878-1965 with any questions.
Sales Managers And Team Leaders Career Opportunities
Applicants for team leaders, sales managers, and branch managers should have at least 3 year experience in mortgage loan origination, strong communication skills and be able to manage and be multi-tasked in a fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate will also be familiar with loan origination and automated underwriting software and have experience in leading and coaching a sales team.
- Please email your resume with a cover letter to Gustan Cho at email@example.com or call 262-716-8151 with any questions.
Mortgage Loan Processor Career Opportunities
The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage, division of DAS Acquisition Company LLC NMLS 227262 has mortgage loan processor career opportunities Illinois branch offices as well as remote loan processor positions.
- Mortgage loan processor applicants should have at least 3 years experience processing mortgage loan applications.
- Applicants should be familiar with processing government loan programs as well as conventional loans, VA Loans, jumbo loans, reverse mortgages, and FHA 203k loans.
- This is a salary full time position.
- Email your resume with a cover letter to Gustan Cho or Greg Kewin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Us As A Guest Writer
Our mission at Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage & Real Estate Information Resource Center is have the nation’s most informative comprehensive website where consumers can visit Gustan Cho Associates and find much needed information and news about credit, lending, and real estate.
- Gustan Cho Associates is aggressively seeking real estate and mortgage professionals to join us as guest writers where you can publish articles that cover topics in your field of expertise.
- Our News Letter Subscribers and viewers are consumers, home buyers, home sellers, realtors, attorneys, investors, students, and mortgage professionals such as mortgage loan officers, mortgage processors, and mortgage underwriters.
- Solicitations for business is not permitted. Gustan Cho Associates will give guest writers credit for the articles that authors publish.
- Minimum 500 word articles and duplicate content is not permitted. For more information, please contact Gustan Cho at email@example.com or call us at 800-900-8569.
Disclaimer: The Gustan Cho Team @ USA Mortgage is always seeking talented mortgage professionals to join our growing winning team nationwide.
Gustan Cho NMLS 873293
USA Mortgage NMLS 227262
Toll Free: 800-900-8569
Direct: Contact Cell or Text for faster response 262-716-8151