Why is GCA Different Than Other Lenders
Why is GCA Different Than Other Lenders And Mortgage Companies
If you have never heard of Gustan Cho Associates (GCA Mortgage Group), then one of your first questions is why is GCA Mortgage Group different than other lenders?
- There are tens of thousands of mortgage companies in the United States
- All mortgage companies are licensed and bonded
- Why deal with Gustan Cho Associates when I can stop by and try to qualify at a local brick and mortar mortgage company
- What does Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage Group offer that other lenders do not?
In the following paragraphs, we will discuss and cover why is GCA different than other lenders.
The Main Reason Why is GCA Different Than Other Lenders
Many real estate professionals, home buyers, sellers, and loan officers do not realize a mortgage company like Gustan Cho Associates exists.
- Over 75% of our clients at GCA Mortgage Group are folks who could not qualify at other lenders do their lender overlays
- Gustan Cho Associates has a national reputation of being able to do loans where other lenders can’t
- This is because Gustan Cho Associates has no lender overlays on government and conventional loans
- Gustan Cho Associates are also experts in non-QM loans and alternative financing mortgage loan programs
- Not many real estate agents, loan officers, attorneys, buyers, sellers, and other third-party mortgage and real estate professionals realize a company like Gustan Cho Associates exist
- Most lenders may just offer government and conventional loans
- However, at Gustan Cho Associates, we do realize some borrowers do not meet agency mortgage guidelines on government and conventional loans
- Therefore, we have developed wholesale lending partnerships with non-QM lenders
- We have dozens of non-QM and alternative mortgage lending relationships to cater to our borrowers who cannot qualify for FHA, VA, USDA, Conventional loans
Some of our popular mortgage loan programs include bank statement mortgages, non-QM mortgages one day out of bankruptcy and foreclosure, asset-depletion mortgages, fix and flix loans, P and L no doc stated income loan programs and dozens of other non-QM loan programs.
Gustan Cho Associates Versus Other Mortgage Lenders
- So what makes GCA Mortgage Group so special?
- What is different between GCA Mortgage Group versus an FDIC Bank’s mortgage division
- Why should you deal with GCA Mortgage Group remotely when you can apply for a home mortgage at your local brick and mortar bank?
- Any loan officer can originate, process, and close a mortgage for a borrower with 800 credit scores, less than a 40% debt to income ratio, and a 20% down payment
- However, this is not how the world works
- Everyone may have a unique financial situation where they may need a loan officer that specializes in tough files
- The team at Gustan Cho Associates are experts in working for tough government, conventional, and non-QM loans
- Gustan Cho Associates’ business model is to have zero lender overlays on FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional loans
National Reputation Of Being Able To Approve Mortgages Other Lenders Can’t
- The team at Gustan Cho Associates can help you in transferring your loan to us from a different lender
- Our support operations and licensed personnel will help you with continuing your mortgage process at GCA Mortgage Group
- Gustan Cho Associates will close your loan in a timely manner
- Most loan officers, in general, do not know how to do tough loans that our loan officers at GCA Mortgage Group can do