Meet Our Team At Loan Cabin | Gustan Cho Associates
Meet Our Team At Loan Cabin | Gustan Cho Associates
Loan Cabin Inc. is a five-star national direct lender headquartered in Lombard, Illinois with licensed and support staff in multiple states.
- Loan Cabin Inc. | dba Gustan Cho Associates are direct lenders with no overlays on government and conventional loans
- Founded in 2017 by CEO Massimo Ressa
- Loan Cabin Inc. has a national reputation of being able to close loans where other lenders cannot due to their lender overlays
- Over 75% of our borrowers at Loan Cabin Inc.| Gustan Cho Associates are folks who either get a last minute mortgage loan denial or are stressing over the mortgage process with their current lender
All of our mortgages at Loan Cabin | Gustan Cho Associates not only close but closes on time. This is due because all of our pre-approvals are full credit loan approvals signed off by our mortgage underwriters. Gustan Cho Associates is the national consumer direct division of Loan Cabin Inc.
Loan Cabin Inc., the parent of Gustan Cho Associates has two major divisions:
- Corporate Division in Lombard, Illinois
- Nationwide National Consumer Direct Division, Gustan Cho Associates dba Loan Cabin
Products And Services
Loan Cabin | Gustan Cho Associates always wants to be one step ahead of its competition by offering not just government and conventional loans with no lender overlays but alternative financing loan programs:
- Loan Cabin Inc., licensed in multiple states
- Loan Cabin Inc.| Gustan Cho Associates are mortgage bankers and correspondent lenders/brokers on the following loan programs:
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Conventional Mortgages
- Jumbo Loans
- Non-QM Mortgages
- Bank Statement Loans for self-employed borrowers
- Warrantable and NON-Warrantable Condos
- Small Balance Commercial Mortgages
- Commercial Lending and Capital Markets
- Gustan Cho Associates closes all of their pre-approvals
- This holds true because our pre-approvals are fully underwritten and signed off by our mortgage underwriters
- Delays in mortgage closings are next to non-existent at GCA Mortgage Group
Welcome to Loan Cabin Inc. and Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage Group. Meet our team of licensed loan officers, support staff, operations team, and guest writers/consultants.
Meet Our Team at Loan Cabin Inc. | Gustan Cho Associates
Massimo Ressa NMLS 227855
Massimo Ressa is the Chief Executive Officer of Loan Cabin Inc., the parent company of Gustan Cho Associates.
- Massimo Ressa and his national team of support and licensed personnel has a national reputation of being a direct lender with no overlays on government and conventional loans
- Massimo Ressa is a pioneer in the mortgage lending industry with his philosophy of being a national firm with a one stop shop business model
- CEO Ressa’s vision of being a one stop lending shop for home buyers in Illinois has expanded to become a national five-star mortgage banking institution
- With branches and top experienced sales and operational support personnel in every major city in multiple states, the company’s ultimate goal and mission is to be licensed in most of the 50 states
With this mission in mind, Massimo Ressa has finalized the merger of Loan Cabin Inc. with Gustan Cho Associates.
- Gustan Cho Associates, the national consumer direct division of Loan Cabin Inc.has consolidated its various locations to a central command center in its corporate headquarters location in Lombard, Illinois
Gustan Cho NMLS 873293
Gustan Cho NMLS 873293 is the National Managing Director of Loan Cabin Inc.| Gustan Cho Associates
- We are a nationwide full-service mortgage firm headquartered in Lombard, Illinois
- Loan Cabin Inc. has a national reputation for its no overlays on Government and Conventional Loan Programs and being a one stop lending shop
- Besides being Direct Lenders, we have access and correspondent/investor relationships including the following:
- commercial outlets
- no doc fix and flip rehab investors
- bridge financing
- non-qm loans
- alternative financing
- Management, licensed, and support personnel is proud to say with 100% confidence Loan Cabin | Gustan Cho Associates in being able to get loans closed where other lenders cannot
- Loan Cabin Inc. is implementing more loan programs such as non-qm loans, alternative financing, and investment property loans .
Biography & Work History
Career As A Stockbroker And Investment Banking
Gustan Cho has extensive experience in all areas of real estate.
- After graduating from college, Gustan became a stockbroker
- Armed with a Series 7, Series 24, and Series 63, in the mid 1980s and quickly rose up the ranks as Senior Vice President of a national investment banking firm and was in charge of 3 states:
- As a stockbroker, Gustan was extremely successful both in retail brokerage and investment banking and the main reason he left the securities industry was due to not having control over his investments.
- He went into the real estate business because he was always led to believe that real estate was the safest investment out there.
- Whenever he had profited from rental income, it went down to pay down mortgage payments of his properties.
- Instead of investing in other investments such as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds, he invested any surplus from the monthly rental income to pay down his mortgage balance.
- His goal was to have all of his 7 apartment complexes free and clear within 10-year time frame.
- Whenever he needed funds, he would go to any of his banks that had open lines of credit and draw against them and pay it off within 6 months.
- Gustan then got promoted to become a principal investment banker and was part of many initial public offerings.
- After 10 years in investment banking, he changed fields and went into investing in real estate.
Career As A Real Estate Investor
Gustan Cho purchased REO single family homes, fixed and flipped them starting in the early 1990s. Then in 1998, Gustan decided to invest in multi family unit properties and decided to vacant buy fixer upper apartment buildings, rehab them, and instead of flipping them, decided to refinance them after the rehab of the apartments were done.
Here is how the system worked:
- Purchase Class C apartment buildings where rents were very low and apartment units needed work and rehabbed them to Class A or B apartment buildings.
- After rehabbing each apartment, and getting the apartment buildings fully occupied with qualified tenants, he refinanced the apartment building with a cash out refinance and better mortgage rates due to being a Class A or B building
- The cash out refinance was to recoup his rehab and operating costs and keep them as long term cash flowing rentals
- Gustan Cho’s first apartment building investment was an 8 unit apartment building that was located in Chicago.
- He purchased the 8 unit apartment building for $160,000 and invested $40,000.
- He then got the property appraised for $400,000 and got a cash-out to refinance for $320,000, which was 80% loan to value
- The building was fully occupied with Section 8 Housing and cash flowing.
- With the left over proceeds from the cash-out, Gustan Cho purchased two other multi unit apartments and repeated the process.
- Eventually, Gustan had over 80 apartment buildings which consisted of 1,500 residential apartment units
By 2003, Gustan owned and operated over 80 apartment buildings which totaled over 1,500 residential apartment units.
- The smallest apartment building was a 6 unit building and the largest apartment building was a 50 unit building.
- Then he realized that he wanted 1,500 headaches in one corner than 1,500 headaches all over the city of Chicago: By this analogy, Gus wanted to sell all of his 80 plus apartment buildings and purchase a large apartment complex.
- This idea became a reality when a 424 apartment unit building became available.
- Southgate Apartments located on the corner of 115th Street and Pulaski Road in Chicago ( Mount Greenwood neighborhood ).
- Gustan sold a portion of his apartment building portfolio and purchased Southgate Apartments for $22 million.
- Gus sold more apartments to get construction funding so he can rehab all of the 424 apartment units to convert the C Class Apartment Complex to an A Class Apartment Complex.
- It took just under a year to get all of the 424 units rehabbed with a cost of $8 million.
- The investment worked out because the Apartment Complex appraised for $50 million.
- He got a cash-out to refinance a mortgage and used the excess cash for the down payment and construction of other Apartment Complexes.
- This process was repeated until he owned 7 large sized apartment complexes in three different states which comprised of 3,000 apartment units.
The real estate and mortgage collapse hit in 2008 where it hurt Gustan and his business model where like many real estate investors, it hit him hard and this is when he started his career in mortgage lending.
Career In Mortgage Lending At Loan Cabin Inc.| Gustan Cho Associates
Gustan passed his NMLS exam in early 2012 and got his NMLS licenses in numerous states that year.
- Closing thousands of his own personal mortgage loans gave Gustan a head start in the commercial and residential mortgage lending field.
- Gus saw many faults with the mortgage lending business and loan officers from his personal experience being a borrower and closing countless of mortgage loans as a real estate investor.
Here what he realized and developed a new mortgage process where there is no reason why a pre-approved borrower cannot close on their home loan.
- There is no reason why a pre-approved borrower cannot close on his or her mortgage loan
- Over 75% of Gustan’s borrowers are folks who either gotten a last minute loan denial or are going through a stressful mortgage process
- The ONLY reason for a last minute mortgage loan denial or stress during the mortgage process is because the borrower was not qualified correctly
- All pre-approved borrowers close on their home loans.
- Gustan Cho’s belief is that being a loan officer is not like any other sales job.
- Borrowers entrust their loan officers with all of their personal and private information.
- In return, a loan officer needs to be available for their borrower 24/7, 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Licensed and support personnel at Gustan Cho Associates are available 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays and all borrowers have our cell and home phone numbers
Gustan Cho can be reached directly on his cell at 262-716-8151 or text him for faster response. Or email at email@example.com.
Samantha Schlarb NMLS 1531330
Samantha Schlarb NMLS 1531330 is Vice President of Loan Cabin Inc. and the executive administrative assistant to Massimo Ressa, the Chief Executive Officer of Loan Cabin Inc.| Gustan Cho Associates. Sam Schlarb contact information is 630-613-8379 and her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ami Thakkar NMLS 1020037 Mortgage Processor
Ami Thakkar is the senior mortgage processor for Gustan Cho Associates at Loan Cabin Inc.
- Ami is a licensed mortgage professional with years of extensive experience in originating, opening, processing, and pre-processing government, conventional, and non-qm/alternative loan products
- Ami can handle a mortgage file from gathering docs, to prep, to clearing conditions, assisting with our closing department and funding
Piotr Bieda Chief Technology Officer
Piotr Bieda is the Chief Technology Officer of Loan Cabin Inc. Piotr Bieda is also the Chief Operating Officer of Gustan Cho Associates. Mr. Bieda is also the Marketing Director at Gustan Cho Associates at Loan Cabin Inc. Piotr can be reach at email@example.com. His number is 773-732-5773.
Michael Gracz NMLS 1160212 National Sales Manager
Michael Gracz NMLS 1160212, National Sales Manager at Loan Cabin Inc.| Gustan Cho Associates and in command and charge of all licensed loan officers nationwide.
Mike Gracz, National Sales Manager of Gustan Cho Associates at Loan Cabin Inc. is a contributing editor for Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage News since 2012.
Michael Gracz has personally helped hundreds of families obtain the home of their dreams.
- Mike Gracz is highly skilled and low credit lending
- There are very few situations Mike has not seen before
- Clients in the past have called Michael the “loan doctor” during the mortgage process
- Michael Gracz prides himself on being up to date on all mortgage guidelines and new products
- Mike Gracz is also an EXPERT in NON-QM lending!
- NON-QM loans open up home ownership opportunities to thousands of Americans who have a troubled financial past
- Every client is equally as important to Mike as the last
- Borrowers can expect a personal touch and attention to detail throughout the entire process
- It is important for borrowers to understand the mortgage process can be stressful at times
- Michael was not in the mortgage industry when he purchased his first home, so Mike knows both sides of the spectrum
- That being said, Michael is here to serve our clients at Gustan Cho Associates in every way possible
- Mike Gracz prides himself on being available 7 days a week!
- Many of Michael’s clients have busy schedules, or may work nights
- He does his very best to be available anytime and all the time
- Many of Michael’s clients will not qualify for a mortgage today, but Michael works with them and help them qualify
- Michael creates a financial plan to qualify as soon as possible
- Mike has worked with many clients over 12 months before they are ready to buy a home
- He holds himself and his staff to a high standard of business practices and will vouch for his loan officer’s customer service levels
- Our reviews say it all and Michael encourages them to take a look at them
- Whether home buyers are buying their first home, first investment property, or 15th house, The Michael Gracz Team at Gustan Cho Associates is always here to help
Our goal is to help you with your mortgage needs and earn your business for life. Most of our first-time home buyers come back to us for their next home! That is the ultimate compliment. I give my cell to all my clients, call me directly on 630-659-7644 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Michael Gracz Team at Gustan Cho Associates are experts in the following:
- FHA Home Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Conventional Loan Programs
- Non-QM Loans
- Bank Statement Loans for Self Employed Borrowers
- 90% LTV Jumbo Mortgages
The Michael Gracz Team at Gustan Cho Associates can help borrowers with less than perfect credit and higher debt to income ratios. Due to Loan Cabin inc.| Gustan Cho Associates being a no overlay lender on government and conforming loans, Mike can structure any less than perfect credit borrowers files and help them qualify for a home loan in a matter of a short time. It is not if you can qualify for a mortgage with Mike but when. Mike Gracz can be reached at 630-659-7644 or email at email@example.com.
Angela Torres Chief Processing & Closing Manager
Angie Torres is the corporate mortgage processing manager. Angela Torres is the top honcho and runs Loan Cabin | Gustan Cho Associates opening, processing, and closing departments:
- Angie’s role is to make sure that her team of processors and loan officer assistants have every borrower’s file fully scrubbed
- Angie Torres takes major pride in her work
- Her mission is that all of her mortgage processors and junior processors has thoroughly processed every file
- This is so borrowers not just close on their home loans but meet all of their closing dates and close their home loans on time
- Angie makes sure that all conditions gets properly provided for a two touch underwriting process
- Angie Torres has a national reputation of not having no more than a two touch clearing of conditions and get the clear to close issued by mortgage underwriters
Angela Torres works out of our Lombard, Illinois corporate offices at Loan Cabin Inc.
Gianna Dilla Loan Coordinator
Gianna Dilla is the Loan Coordinator for Loan Cabin Inc.
Jo Fabian Loan Closer
Jo Fabian is the manager of the Loan Closing Department at Loan Cabin Inc.
Karen Cordes SVP of Operations/Mortgage Underwriting Manager
Keren Cordes is an upper level management executive with Loan Cabin | Gustan Cho Associates and the Senior Vice President of Operations.
Responsibilities and role include but is not limited to Aid in the deployment of Encompass Loan Origination system.
- Leads organizational efforts to enhance quality and efficiency by:
- maximizing use of Encompass Loan Origination System
- other mortgage and credit risk automated systems
- monitoring and managing defect rates
- Engagement in business development whether technical and/or theory related
- manage vendors relationships and compliance
- Work with Chief Executive Officer and high level executives/investors to effectively evaluate, motivate, delegate and monitor activities of operations and support staff
- manage process and procedure change
- or best practice communication to staff and management
- management and redistribute workflow when deemed necessary to maintain strong customer service levels to ensure timely delivery to clients and satisfaction
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly actual and projected production reports
- Provide support for an escalated problem:
- assess fulfillment of staff performance
- the role includes to identify and provide the training needed to increase efficiency
- always looking in ways to improve quality and time efficiency
- interface with internal operations and systems
- support areas to identify the root cause of issues and find solutions with definitive deadline dates
- provide training and track results to confirm solutions have resolved issues identified
- manage direct reports
- this is so as to effectively evaluate, motivate, delegate, and monitor their activities
- effectively communicate with CEO progress in operations and procedures as to meeting desired metrics
- track the progress of improvements as they are implemented, monitor hiring, training, and performance management of all operations staff
Debby Miller DE Underwriter
Debby Miller is a DE Mortgage Underwriter and assists with operations for Loan Cabin Inc.
Alex Carlucci NMLS 229891
Alexander Thomas Carlucci NMLS 229891 is the number one and lead Senior Loan Officer with Gustan Cho Associates.
Alex Carlucci is an expert in originating and processing the following loan programs:
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Conventional Loans
- NON-QM Loans
- Bank Statement Loans For Self Employed Borrowers
- Jumbo Mortgages
- Reverse Mortgages
- Investment Property Loans
Alex Carlucci is licensed in multiple states. Alex can be reached at (630) 915-7550. Borrowers can call or text Alex Carlucci for faster response. Alexander Thomas Carlucci can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maria Windham NMLS 458679
Maria Windham NMLS 458679 is a senior loan officer with The Gustan Cho Team at Loan Cabin Inc. Maria is a veteran licensed loan officer with over 14 years experience in the mortgage industry. Ms. Windham has a five star national reputation for helping borrowers with prior credit issues get qualified for a home loan. Maria Windham is a mentor to many newer loan officers and Gustan Cho Associates is blessed to have such a great loan professional in its team. Its the people that make the company. Maria can be reached at email@example.com or by phone at 813-352-7523.
Dale Elenteny NMLS 904444
Dale Elenteny is a veteran licensed senior loan officer with Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage Group at Loan Cabin Inc.
- Dale has over two decades of mortgage experience. Dale Elenteny has worked both in the wholesale and retail section of the mortgage industry
- As a wholesale account executive, Dale has helped countless of loan officers who needed help with guidelines or on how to structure a deal
- His passion for helping families realize the dream of home ownership become a reality was the reason he is now in retail
- Over 75% of Dale’s borrowers are folks who could not qualify at other lenders
- However, Dale helps these folks in preparing them to qualify for the best mortgage program and help buyers qualify for a mortgage
- Dale has helped countless home buyers and has been a mentor to hundreds of loan officers
Dale Elenteny can be reached at 630-479-2719 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Andrew Choi NMLS 1558633
Andrew Choi NMLS 1558633 is a licensed loan officer and Senior Vice President for Gustan Cho Associates at Loan Cabin. Andrew Choi contact information is 818-641-5533 and his email address is email@example.com
Dora Luz Ali NMLS 1518932
Dora Ali is a senior mortgage banker with Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage Group at Loan Cabin Inc. Based in Houston, Texas, Dora is licensed in multiple states and has a national reputation of being able to close mortgage loans other lenders cannot.
- Dora is an expert in FHA, VA, USDA, Conventional Loans as well as Jumbo Mortgages, Foreign National Loans
- Since a large percentage of Dora’s clients are business owners, Dora offers bank statement mortgage loans for self employed borrowers where no income tax returns are required
- NON-QM Loans and alternative financing loan programs are Dora’s top lona programs
- Dora Ali and her Team represents a national lender with no overlays on government and conventional loans
- A large percentage of Dora Ali’s borrowers are Spanish Speaking home buyers and foreign nationals
- Dora is not just a direct lender with a national five star reputation, but she is also a veteran licensed real estate agent in the state of Texas
- With over a decade of full time experience in helping Texas home buyers realize their dream of home ownership become a reality
- Dora Ali is the go to person for home buyers, especially first time home buyers
Dora is available 7 days a week. She can be reached at 832-455-7631 or text her for faster response. Or email Dora at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Raul Enriquez NMLS 1678739
Raul Enriquez is a senior loan officer with Gustan Cho Associates at Loan Cabin Inc. Raul has extensive experience in government and conforming loans. Raul is also an expert in non-qm and bank statement loans for self employed borrowers. Mr. Enriquez contact information is Raul@loancabin.com.
Katrina Lane NMLS 1797148
Katrina Lane NMLS 1797148 is a licensed loan officer for Gustan Cho Associates at Loan Cabin Inc. Her contact information is 336-456-4164 and her email address is email@example.com.
John Strange NMLS 230932
John Strange NMLS 230932 of Gustan Cho Associates is a senior loan officer with over 33 years of mortgage lending experience at Gustan Cho Associates.
John Strange is a loan officer specializing in helping home buyers get financing in government and conventional loans. John is an expert in helping borrowers with less than perfect credit and higher debt to income ratios. All FHA Loans, VA Loans, USDA Loans, Conventional Loans have no lender overlays at Gustan Cho Associates.
John Strange also has extensive experience in originating and funding:
- Jumbo Mortgages
- Alternative Financing
- Condotel Loans
- Non-Warrantable Condominiums
- NON-QM Loans, Bank Statement Loans for Self Employed Borrowers
- Investment Property Loans
John Strange can be reached by phone and/or text at (630) 292-0266 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Syed Asif Ali NMLS 1518930
Syed Ali is a senior loan officer with The Gustan Cho Team at Loan Cabin Inc. Syed email address is email@example.com.
Joe Garza NMLS 1513121
Joe Garza is a senior mortgage advisor with Gustan Cho Associates at Loan Cabin Inc. Joe is an expert on government and conforming loans. He also has extensive knowledge on non-qm loans, alternative financing, and bank statement loans for self employed borrowers. Joe Garza can be reached at 210-749-7199. His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patrick Becker NMLS 1827151
Bianca Piverger is a senior vice president and senior loan officer with Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage Group at Loan Cabin Inc. Patrick Becker’s contact information is email@example.com. The phone number is 331-229-6786
Ricardo Chaparro NMLS 1642034
Ricky Chapparro is a licensed loan officer with Gustan Cho Associates at Loan Cabin Inc.
Al-Haroon Bin Asad Husain NMLS 268718
Al-Harron Bin Asad Husain is a branch manager of Loan Cabin Inc. Al is also a practicing licensed attorney in the state of Illinois.
Harvey Jackson Junior NMLS 1617705
Harvey Jackson, Jr. is a branch manager of Loan Cabin Inc.
Dragan Bubalo NMLS 232526
Dragan Bubalo is a senior mortgage loan officer for Loan Cabin Inc.
E. Scott Ostrowski NMLS 226267
Scott Ostrowski is a senior loan officer for Loan Cabin Inc.
Mark Werley NMLS 432172
Mark Werley is a senior loan officer for Loan Cabin Inc.
Fabio Mino Scivittaro NMLS 227820
Fabio Mino Scivittaro NMLS 227820 is a senior loan officer assigned to the corporate offices of Loan Cabin Inc.in Lombard Illinois.
Chuck Bono NMLS 1389149
Chuck Bono NMLS 1389149 is a veteran senior mortgage loan originator assigned to the corporate offices of Loan Cabin Inc.in Lombard, Illinois.
Chuck is an expert on the following types of mortgage loan programs:
- Most mortgage closings are done in 30 days or less
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- FHA Loans With No Overlays
- FHA 203k Loans
- FHA Reverse Mortgages
- High Balance FHA Loans
- FHA Loans down to 580 FICO Credit Scores with no lender overlays
- VA Loans With No Overlays
- USDA With No Overlays
- Conventional Loan Programs with no overlays
- NON-QM Loans where borrowers one day out of bankruptcy and foreclosure can qualify for a mortgage
- Investment property loans
- Chuck, as well as all members of USA Mortgage is available 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays
Charles Bono can be reached at (630) 613-8389 and his email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dominic Anthony White NMLS 520208
Dominic Anthony White NMLS 520208 is an experienced veteran mortgage loan officer assigned to Loan Cabin’s corporate headquarters in Lombard, Illinois. Dominic White contact information is 847-977-8111 and his email address is email@example.com.
Minta Mozuraite NMLS 228810
Minta Mozuraite NMLS 228810 is a SVP of mortgage banking at Loan Cabin Inc. Minta Mozuraite contact information is 708-263-3480 and email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vincent Redd NMLS 233273
Vincent Redd NMLS 233273 is a remote loan officer assigned to Loan Cabin Inc. corporate headquarters in Lombard, Illinois. Vincent Redd contact information is 773-255-1698 and email address is email@example.com.
Phillip Turano NMLS 227725
Phillip Turano NMLS 227725 is an experienced mortgage loan originator assigned to Loan Cabin Inc. corporate offices in Lombard, Illinois. Philip Turano contact information is 630-546-9595 and email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
James McCarthy III NMLS 222961
James McCarthy III NMLS 222961 is an experienced loan officer assigned to Loan Cabin Inc. corporate offices in Lombard, Illinois.
Hilda Aguirre NMLS 224175
Hilda Aguirre NMLS 224175 is an experienced loan officer. Hilda Aguirre works at our corporate headquarters in Lombard, Illinois where corporate offices is her assigned office.
Ryan Lewandowski NMLS 216436
Ryan Lewandowski is an Executive Senior Vice President of Loan Cabin Inc. and a producing senior loan officer. Ryan Lewandowski is a manager and team leader at Loan Cabin Inc.
Antonio Halek NMLS 1258517
Antonio Halek NMLS 1258517 is a senior mortgage banker with Loan Cabin Inc. Antonio is based at Loan Cabin’s corporate headquarters in Lombard, Illinois.
Board Of Directors Of Gustan Cho Associates National Production & Sales Division
The following members are elected members of the Board Of Directors of Gustan Cho Associates National Production & Sales Division Of Loan Cabin Inc.
- Chairman of Board of Directors and CEO Massimo Ressa
- Director Gustan Cho
- Director Piotr Bieda
- Director Michael Bieda
- Director Alex Carlucci
Board Of Directors Meetings are held at Loan Cabin | Gustan Cho Associates corporate offices twice per month. The Chairman of Board of Directors and Chief Operating Officer Massimo Ressa is the executive in charge of scheduling the meetings. All directors are expected to attend and the meetings are mandatory.
THIS SECTION IS BEING UPDATED AND SHOULD BE COMPLETED BY APRIL 30th 2019