Meet our team at Gustan Cho Associates at GCA Mortgage. Gustan Cho Associates powered by NEXA Mortgage, LLC NMLS 2315275 are mortgage brokers licensed in 48 states (Not licensed in New York and Massachusetts). NEXA Mortgage dba Gustan Cho Associates is headquartered in Chandler Arizona with its regional offices in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois. Gustan Cho Associates, also known as GCA Mortgage was founded in 2012. NEXA Mortgage, LLC, was created in 2017. Gustan Cho Associates merged with NEXA Mortgage in February 2022. GCA Mortgage has a national reputation for having a business platform of having no lender overlays on government and conventional loans and being able to do loans other lenders cannot do. Gustan Cho Associates has access to hundreds of non-QM mortgage programs such as non-QM loans, bank statement mortgages,
Meet Our Team at GCA Mortgage: We Are Able To Do Loans Other Lenders Can’t Do
Gustan Cho Associates has a national reputation for being able to close loans where other lenders cannot. This is due to its no lender overlays on government and conventional loans business model. We also have over 160 lending partnerships with wholesale non-QM, alternative, and specialty mortgage lenders. Over 75% of our borrowers at Gustan Cho Associates are folks who could not qualify at other lenders. If there is a mortgage loan program in the marketplace, you can rest assured that Gustan Cho Associates has it.
Over 75% of Our Borrowers are Folks Denied By Other Lenders
Not all lenders have the same requirements on the same mortgage program. If you meet our team at Gustan Cho Associates, every single member are expert in doing hard loans other loan officers can’t do. Many of our clients are folks who either get a last-minute mortgage loan denial or are stressing over the mortgage process with another mortgage company, or could not find the loan program they were looking for. When you meet our team at Gustan Cho Associates, you will find every member of our team strives not only just to close our loans but close them on time. The team at Gustan Cho Associates is available 7 days a week, on evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Products and Services
Gustan Cho Associates always wants to be one step ahead of its competition. We do this by offering not just government and conventional loans with no lender overlays but non-QM and alternative financing loan programs. Gustan Cho Associates have wholesale lending partnerships with over 160 mortgage lenders and investors on the following loan programs:
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Conventional Mortgages
- No-Doc Home Loans
- DSCR Mortgage Loans
- Bank Statement Mortgages
- Stated Income Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- No-Doc Loans
- All In One Mortgage
- Traditional, Jumbo, Non-QM Second Home Loans
- Fix and flips mortgages
170 Plus Lending Partnerships With Wholesale Lenders
When you meet our team at Gustan Cho Associates, you will be surprised and amazed at the hundreds of mortgage options we have. NEXA Mortgage has a Hybrid Mortgage Lending Business Model. Mortgage Brokers. and correspondent lenders through AXEM Mortgage. GCA Mortgage Group are not just mortgage brokers but we are also mortgage bankers through AXEN Mortgage. We have dozens of correspondence partnerships and non-QM wholesale lending relationships with the following niche lending investors:
- Non-QM Mortgages
- Bank Statement Loans for self-employed borrowers
- Asset Depletion Mortgage Loan Programs
- Warrantable and NON-Warrantable Condos
- Small Balance Commercial Mortgages
- Commercial Lending and Capital Markets
One-Stop-Shop Mortgage Company
The team at Gustan Cho Associates consists of support and licensed personnel. GCA Mortgage has a national reputation for being an expert mortgage consultant with no overlays on government and conventional loans. The President of NEXA Mortgage, LLC Mike Kortas is a pioneer in the mortgage brokerage industry with his philosophy of being a national firm with a one-stop-shop business model. CEO Mike Kortas’s vision of being a one-stop lending shop for homebuyers in Illinois has expanded to become a national five-star mortgage banking institution.
Licensed in 48 States Including DC and Puerto Rico
With branches and top experienced sales and operational support personnel in every major city in multiple states, the company’s ultimate goal and mission are to be licensed in most of the 50 states. With this mission in mind, Mike Kortas has finalized making the team at Gustan Cho Associates join NEXA Mortgage, LLC. Gustan Cho Associates, the national consumer direct division of NEXA Mortgage, LLC has consolidated its various locations to a central command center in its regional headquarters in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois.
NEXA Mortgage dba Gustan Cho Associates
Gustan Cho NMLS 873293 is the Branch Manager for the Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois Branch. Gustan Cho Associates Empowered by NEXA Mortgage, LLC is located in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois, and is licensed in multiple states. GCA Mortgage Oakbrook Terrace Branch is poised to be the largest branch of NEXA Mortgage, LLC both ins number of staff and volume. Gustan Cho is also the National Managing Director of Gustan Cho Associates. We are a nationwide full-service mortgage company headquartered in Chandler, Arizona our regional branch office is based in Oakbrook, Illinois
- GCA Mortgage has a national reputation for its no overlays on Government and Conventional Loan Programs and for being a one-stop lending shop
- Gustan Cho Associates has a hybrid-mortgage banking/broker model of being a broker and correspondent lender
- AXEN Mortgage, owned by NEXA Mortgage, is the correspondent channel of NEXA Mortgage.
Mortgage Broker and Correspondent Lender Hybrid Lending Model
Besides being correspondent lenders with AXEN Mortgage, NEXA Mortgage dba Gustan Cho Associates has access to over 160 wholesale lenders/investors. There is no mortgage loan program GCA Mortgage does not offer. Some of the great unique loan programs our wholesale lenders have to offer to include the following loan programs:
- Non-QM loans
- Alternative financing
- All in one mortgage
- Doctor’s loan programs
- No doc fix and flip rehab investors
- Asset depletion and other unique non-QM loans programs
- Gustan Cho Associates is proud to say with 100% confidence that NEXA Mortgage dba Gustan Cho Associates is able to get loans done and closed where other lenders cannot
GCA Mortgage Has All Mortgage Options Available In Today’s Market
Gustan Cho Associates is implementing more loan programs such as Non-QM loans, alternative financing, and investment property loans. Here is what the team at Gustan Cho Associates realized. Gustan Cho Assocaites developed a new mortgage process where there is no reason why a pre-approved borrower cannot close on their home loan. There is no reason why a pre-approved borrower cannot close on his or her mortgage loan. Over 75% of Gustan’s borrowers are folks who either got a last-minute loan denial or are going through a stressful mortgage process. The ONLY reason for a last-minute mortgage loan denial or stress during the mortgage process is that the borrower was not qualified correctly.
The Importance of a Solid Pre-Approval
All pre-approved borrowers close on their home loans. Gustan Cho’s belief is that being a loan officer is not like any other sales job. Borrowers entrust their loan officers with all of their personal and private information. In return, a loan officer needs to be available for their borrower 24/7, 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Licensed and support personnel at Gustan Cho Associates are available 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays and all borrowers have our cell and home phone numbers. The team at Gustan Cho Associates can be reached directly at 262-716-8151 or by text for a faster response. Or email us at [email protected]
Gustan Cho NMLS 873293 | Branch Manager NEXA Mortgage | National Managing Director Gustan Cho Associates
Gustan Cho Associates is the producing branch manager of NEXA Mortgage dba Gustan Cho Associates in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois NMLS 2315275. Licensed in 48 states including in Washington DC, the team at Gustan Cho Associates with a lending network of over 170 wholesale mortgage lenders are experts in government and conventional loans with no lender overlays. We have hundreds of non-QM and alternative mortgage loan programs such as bank statement loans, DSCR mortgage loans, ITIN and Foreign National Mortgages, no-doc home loans, stated income mortgages, and non-QM mortgages one day out of bankruptcy and foreclosure. Gustan Cho’s contact information is [email protected] and his phone number is 262-716-8151. Text us for a faster response.
Piotr Bieda | Non-Producing Branch Manager NEXA Mortgage | Chief Technology Officer
Piotr Bieda is the Branch Manager for the Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois Branch. Piotr Bieda is also a licensed Real Estate agent. Part of Piotr Bieda’s duties includes providing support for an escalated problem:
- assess the fulfillment of staff performance
- the role includes identifying and providing the training needed to increase efficiency
- always looking for ways to improve quality and time efficiency
- interface with internal operations and systems
- support areas to identify the root cause of issues and find solutions with definitive deadline dates
- provide training and track results to confirm solutions have resolved issues identified
- manage direct reports
- this is so as to effectively evaluate, motivate, delegate, and monitor their activities
- effectively communicate with the CEO about progress in operations and procedures to meet desired metrics
- track the progress of improvements as they are implemented, monitor hiring, training, and performance management of all operations staff
Mr. Bieda is also the Marketing Director at Gustan Cho Associates. Piotr can be reached at [email protected] His number is 773-732-5773. Text Piotr for a faster response.
Vivian Malli NMLS 2296302
Vivian Malli NMLS is a senior loan officer at Gustan Cho Associates. Vivian is also a licensed real estate agent in Illinois. She has extensive experience in residential and commercial real estate and lending. Vivian is also an active commercial real estate leasing agent. Combined with residential, commercial real estate, and lending experience, Vivian will not disappoint you by being a well-versed hard-working professional as your mortgage loan officer to get you the best mortgage option at the best rate.
- Vivian Malli is a veteran licensed loan officer with over 15 years of experience in the real estate and mortgage industry
- Ms. Vivian Malli has a five-star national reputation for helping borrowers with prior credit issues get qualified for a home loan
- Vivian Malli is a mentor to many newer loan officers and Gustan Cho Associates is blessed to have such a great loan professional on its team
- It’s the people that make the company
From Vivian Malli:
The 20 years I have been working in the mortgage industry has given me the experience of reviewing hundreds of files with different scenarios. It is extremely important for me to have not only the experience but an understanding of the intricacies and nuances of the mortgage industry. I am an expert at structuring files to meet agency guidelines- VA, FHA, FNMA, and USDA including manual underwriting. Less than perfect credit—no problem! NON-QM programs are also my area of expertise. I have successfully overcome obstacles for many of my clients that were denied or frustrated with the mortgage process. Teaming up with Gustan Cho Associates has been one of my best decisions since it allows me to help more people accomplish their goals of owning a home. Why? Because we have NO OVERLAYS!
Vivian’s contact information is [email protected] Her cell number is 847-830-7348
| || |
Associate Broker – Office Leasing & Sales, NAI Hiffman, Oakbrook Terrace, IL January 2020-present
- Closed 26 commercial real estate transactions (leasing & sales) with $118,424 in 2021 gross commission billings. Closed 2021 deals consisted of one (1) retail, 15 industrial, and 10 office transactions
- Associate Broker – Industrial Leasing & Sales, Transwestern, Rosemont, IL August 2019-December 2019
- Assisted in industrial real estate transactions within assigned territory (O’Hare submarket & I-55 corridor). Received broker license in November 2019 and closed one (1) office lease deal ($2,300 gross commission) in December 2019.
Property Operations Officer, Atlas Residential April 2016-July 2019: Atlas Residential is an owner-operator of multifamily residential properties in Florida, Texas, Illinois, and the United Kingdom (England). I started part-time in 2016 to assist with employee handbooks in the US and UK. Then I was tasked with managing HR for both countries. By October 2017, I began creating training curricula and conducting training sessions for leasing agents. Since November 2018, my role expanded to include US and UK operations management.
Job Duties – Atlas Residential
- Revenue Management: Oversee P&L (Profit & Loss) functions and day-to-day operations for 10 properties with over 80 staff in Florida, Texas, Illinois, and the United Kingdom. Collaborate with UK Portfolio Director on an amenity-based pricing structure for UK properties.
- Budget Management: Work with CEO and Asset Management to develop annual property budgets, revenue goals, and projections.
- Acquisitions: Collaborate with Asset Management in evaluating and executing new and potential projects.
- Provide input on new property acquisitions and takeovers
- Give preliminary budget data for business plan, revenue targets, and stabilization metrics
- Financial Reporting: Prepare and present financial reporting packages on a monthly and quarterly basis to capital partners, lenders and owners. Reporting includes:
- Explanation of budget variances (actuals vs. budgeted line items) for revenue targets, expense goals, and Net Operating Income (NOI)
- Key Performance Indicators for Operations, Human Resources, and Marketing
- Reviewing Preliminary financials and ledger reclassifications with Property Managers
- Risk Management: Regularly evaluate operating procedures and create centralized best practices within different properties to ensure uniform performance, legal and regulatory compliance, and health & safety standards throughout the company
- Remote Team Management: Hire, train, mentor, motivate, direct, coach, evaluate and retain high performers at the property and regional levels.
Reason for change: Seeking company with more financial stability
- Stay-at-home mother 2003-2006, 2013-2016
SALES & MARKETING EXPERIENCE
- Sales & Marketing Consultant/Owner, SB STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS, Chicago, IL, August 2008-2010
- Created sales and marketing initiatives for a 719-unit multifamily/condo conversion development in Palatine, IL
- Slashed client’s media spend by 50% by sourcing bulk media buyers on remnant ad space in TV, radio, and print
- Slashed client’s graphic design costs by 80% by doing graphic design myself for collateral marketing materials
- Saved client $17,000 by re-branding the company with a new logo design and developing new advertising themes
- Managed the re-design of client company’s website; developed wireframes and content for seven (7) target markets
- Wrote copy for client’s online and offline marketing materials: website content, press releases, emails, brochures, sales sheets, Flash scripts, newsletters, flyers, PowerPoint sales presentations
- Produced Flash animations from concept and script to final delivery for client company’s website and affiliate programs using PowerPoint and Camtasia Studio
- Reason for change: Returned to teaching to receive a tuition discount for children’s enrollment
Sales Consultant, TOM JAMES COMPANY, Chicago, IL & New York, NY, 2001-late 2003
- Received Eagle Award for 2003 sales achievement. Sold and managed custom clothing orders, alterations, refunds, and exchanges for private clients (executives, professionals, and business owners).
- Reviewed monthly P&L statement to determine the progress of non-conformance and profitability targets • Met sales quota to break even on P&L in October 2001 after my territory was blown up (World Trade Center bombing)
- Created first sales niche in Chicago with Latino business elite in Little Village and Pilsen
Reason for change: Became a stay-at-home mom.
Account Executive, SEARCH WEST INC. & LUCAS GROUP, Los Angeles, CA, 1999-2001
- In 2000, ranked in the top 25% of Account Executives, totaling over $200,000 in cash received from year-to-date billings. In November 2000, secured an extra $40,000 in outstanding billing through a retained assignment and a contingency placement
- In 2000, attained 3rd Quarter bonus and President’s Club and Manager’s Club awards for billing achievements
- Recruited and placed scientists, engineers, and executives within biotechnology firms, contract manufacturers, contract research organizations, and captive manufacturers of pharmaceuticals (generic, OTC, ethical), medical devices, and laboratory instrumentation Reason for change: Company had severe financial problems and shut down in 2001.
Reason for change: Relocated to New York City to be with fiancée
Territory Sales Manager, SOUTHWEST MEDICAL INC., Laguna Hills, CA, 1999
- Achieved 3rd place in gross sales among 12 territory managers in 2nd Quarter sales competition
- Established new territory for medical equipment sales and rentals to home care and acute care facilities in Los Angeles and Ventura counties
- Developed wound care management programs (protocols/algorithms, quality assurance, continuing education lectures) for acute care, home health agencies assisted living centers and long-term care facilities
Polyethylene Sales Representative, MOBIL OIL/EXXON-MOBIL, CA and WA, 1997-1999
- Within 9 months, more than doubled 1998 territory sales by securing approximately $5 million in new annual contracts
- From March 1998 to December 1998, doubled the total number of active accounts within the Northwestern Territory, which included 7 states (CA, ID, MT, OR, UT, WA, WY) and 2 Canadian provinces (Alberta and British Columbia)
- In 1998, generated over $4 million in sales from existing accounts in film, blow molding, and injection molding markets
- Established first satellite office for Mobil Polymers division to improve service in Northwest U.S. and to initiate sales coverage in Western Canada
- News Reporting Excellence, 18th Annual Apex Awards for Publication Excellence, 2006
- First Place, News Reporting, Non-daily Newspaper, Mate E. Palmer Communications Contest, Illinois Woman’s Press Association (IWPA), 2006
- Second Place, Investigative Reporting, Mate E. Palmer Communications Contest, IWPA, 2006
- Third Place, Investigative Reporting — Open Circulation, National Federation of Press Women, 2005
- First Place, Investigative Reporting — Mate E. Palmer Communications Contest, IWPA, 2005
- Lead Pre-School Teacher, Chicago Montessori School, 2010-2013
- Freelance Staff Writer, Near West/South Gazette, Chicago, IL, 2004-May 2009
- Lead Pre-school Teacher, Keystone Montessori School, River Forest, IL, 2007-08
- Teaching Assistant, Joliet Montessori School, Crest Hill, IL 2006-07
UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, Chicago, IL: B.A. Public Policy with Honors. Cumulative GPA: 3.54/4.00
Alex Carlucci NMLS 229891
Alexander Thomas Carlucci NMLS 229891 is a Senior Loan Officer with Gustan Cho Associates. Alex is a producing loan officer and team leader at the Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois branch Empowered by NEXA Mortgage, LLC NMLS 2315275. Alex Carlucci NMLS 229891 is also an upper-level management Chief Advisor for Gustan Cho Associates and a board member for the Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois branch. Alex has over 25 years in the mortgage industry. His role at Gustan Cho Associates is to advise and approve policies and guidelines that may affect the branch and the team at Gustan Cho Associates. Responsibilities and roles include but are not limited to Aiding in the deployment of Encompass Loan Origination System. Leads organizational efforts to enhance quality and efficiency by:
- maximizing use of Encompass Loan Origination System
- other mortgage and credit risk automated systems
- monitoring and managing defect rates
- Engagement in business development whether technical and/or theory related
- manage vendors’ relationships and compliance
Loan Programs In Today’s Competitive Housing Markets
Alex Carlucci is an expert in originating and processing the following loan programs:
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Conventional Loans
- NON-QM Loans
- No-doc mortgages
- Construction loans
- Mortgages one day out of bankruptcy and foreclosure
- Stated income loans
- Bank Statement Loans For Self-Employed Borrowers
- Jumbo Mortgages
- Reverse Mortgages
- Investment Property Loans
- Fix and flip mortgages
Alex Carlucci is licensed in multiple states. Alex can be reached at (630) 915-7550. Borrowers can call or text Alex Carlucci for a faster response. Alexander Thomas Carlucci can also be reached via email at [email protected]
Ami Thakkar: Senior Mortgage Processor
Ami Thakkar is the senior mortgage processor and processing manager for Gustan Cho Associates Empowered by NEXA Mortgage, LLC. Ami is a veteran mortgage professional with years of extensive experience in originating, opening, processing, and pre-processing government, conventional, and non-QM/alternative loan products. Ami Thakkar can handle a mortgage file from gathering docs to prep to clearing conditions, assisting with our closing department and funding. Ami Thakkar can be reached at [email protected] Her direct line is 331-307-7628.
Marga Jurilla: Senior Mortgage Processor
Marga Jurillo is a senior mortgage processor at Gustan Cho Associates Empowered by NEXA Mortgage, LLC NMLS 1660690. Marga is a team leader in the operations department and is GCAs Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois Payroll Manager. Many processors and ops staff will go to Marga Jurilla for assistance. Marga brings many years of mortgage processing and underwriting experience prior to joining the team at Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage. Marga Jurilla pre-underwrites government, conforming, non-QM, and all types of alternative loan programs. Marga pre- underwrites FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional Loans. She is also familiar with the countless mortgage loan options available at Gustan Cho Associates.
Fiona McCue: Senior Mortgage Processor
Fiona McCue is a senior mortgage processor for Gustan Cho Associates. Fiona is an expert with loan submissions and clearing conditions on conditional loan approvals. Fiona is also a loan officer assistant to top producers at Gustan Cho Associates. Besides taking care of calls from clients, realtors, attorneys, and title agents, Fiona handles many operations duties such as verification of employment requests and other duties to make sure every loan has a smooth process from application to closing. Fiona McCue’s email address is [email protected]
Martyna Szettel: Executive Marketing Manager
Martyna Szettel is the Executive Marketing Manager at Gustan Cho Associates. Martyna is also the Executive Media Production Director for Gustan Cho Associates Media Group. She handles all marketing and support requests from our licensed loan officers, loan officer assistants, realtor partners, and support staff. Martyna can be reached at [email protected]
Melissa Adams NMLS 2378009
Melissa Adams is a senior loan officer with Gustan Cho Associates. Melissa has extensive experience in government and conforming loans. Melissa Adams is also an expert in Non-QM and bank statement loans for self-employed borrowers. She is also a loan officer assistant for Gustan Cho NMLS 873293 in 48 states including Washington DC and Puerto Rico. Melissa Adam’s contact information is [email protected] and her number is 715-819-3542.
Michelle McCue NMLS 1921869: Senior Mortgage Loan Originator and Team Leader
Michelle McCue of Gustan Cho Associates is a senior mortgage advisor and Team Leader at Gustan Cho Associates. Michelle is an expert in the following area:
- FHA Home Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Conventional Loan Programs
- Non-QM Loans
- All types of alternative mortgage loan programs
- Bank Statement Loans for Self-Employed Borrowers
- 90% LTV Jumbo Mortgages
Michelle McCue of Gustan Cho Associates can help borrowers with less than perfect credit and higher debt-to-income ratios. Due to Gustan Cho Associates being a no overlay lender on government and conforming loans, Michelle McCue can structure any less than perfect credit borrowers’ files and help them qualify for a home loan in a matter of a short time. Some of Michelle McCue’s duties include:
- Advise management, corporate upper management executives/investors on how to effectively evaluate, motivate, delegate, and monitor activities of operations and support staff:
- Advisor and board member and advise and/or approve the business model, operations process, and procedure change
- or best practice communication to staff and management at Gustan Cho Associates
- Management and redistribute workflow when deemed necessary to maintain strong customer service levels to ensure timely delivery to clients and satisfaction
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly actual and projected production reports
It is not if you can qualify for a mortgage with Michelle McCue but when. Michelle Ann McCue can be reached at 815-593-4122 or by email at [email protected]
Michael McCue NMLS 1921869
Jammi Cash is a licensed loan officer at Gustan Cho Associates:
- Jammi Cash is an expert on FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional loans
- Jammi has a national reputation of being an expert on government and conventional loans and her practice of knowing the most up-to-date mortgage agency guidelines
- Gustan Cho Associates is a five-star national lender with no lender overlays on government and conventional loans
- Jammi is also an expert on non-QM and alternative home mortgage programs
- Jammi is based in Alabama and is available 7 days a week for her borrowers
Dale Elenteny NMLS 904444
Dale Elenteny is a veteran licensed senior loan officer with Gustan Cho Associates:
- Dale has over two decades of mortgage experience. Dale Elenteny has worked both in the wholesale and retail sections of the mortgage industry
- As a wholesale account executive, Dale has helped countless loan officers who needed help with guidelines or on how to structure a deal
- His passion for helping families realize the dream of homeownership become a reality was the reason he is now in retail
- Over 75% of Dale’s borrowers are folks who could not qualify at other lenders
- However, Dale helps these folks in preparing them to qualify for the best mortgage program and help buyers qualify for a mortgage
- Dale has helped countless home buyers and has been a mentor to hundreds of loan officers
Dale Elenteny can be reached at 630-479-2719 or by email at [email protected]
Michael Gracz NMLS 1160212 Associate Contributing Editor At Gustan Cho Associates
Michael Gracz NMLS 1160212, is an associate contributing editor at Gustan Cho Associates. Mike Gracz has been an associate contributing editor for Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage News since 2012. Michael Gracz has personally helped hundreds of families obtain the home of their dreams. Mike Gracz is highly skilled and has low credit lending. There are very few situations Mike has not seen before. Clients in the past have called Michael the “loan doctor” during the mortgage process. Michael Gracz prides himself on being up to date on all mortgage guidelines and new products.
Expert in Originating Non-QM Loans
Mike Gracz is also an EXPERT in NON-QM lending! NON-QM loans open up homeownership opportunities to thousands of Americans who have a troubled financial past. Every client is equally as important to Mike as the last. Borrowers can expect a personal touch and attention to detail throughout the entire process. It is important for borrowers to understand the mortgage process can be stressful at times. Michael was not in the mortgage industry when he purchased his first home, so Mike knows both sides of the spectrum. That being said, Michael is here to serve our clients at Gustan Cho Associates in every way possible. Mike Gracz prides himself on being available 7 days a week!
The Team at GCA Mortgage Is Available 7 Days A Week
Many of Michael’s clients have busy schedules or may work nights. He does his very best to be available anytime and all the time. Many of Michael’s clients will not qualify for a mortgage today, but Michael works with them and helps them qualify. Michael creates a financial plan to qualify as soon as possible. Mike has worked with many clients for over 12 months before they are ready to buy a home. He holds himself and his staff to a high standard of business practices and will vouch for his loan officer’s customer service levels.
Customer Satisfaction Is Our Number One Goal!!!
Our reviews say it all and Michael encourages them to take a look at them. Whether homebuyers are buying their first home, first investment property, or 15th house, The Michael Gracz Team at Gustan Cho Associates is always here to help. Our goal is to help you with your mortgage needs and earn your business for life. Most of our first-time homebuyers come back to us for their next home! That is the ultimate compliment.
Jose Morales NMLS 1618281 Vice President Of Mortgage Banking
Jose Morales is a Vice President of Mortgage Banking for Gustan Cho Associates:
- Jose is licensed in multiple states and has extensive loan origination experience on government and conventional loans as well as alternative financing home mortgages such as non-QM loans
- Jose Morales is licensed in multiple states
Jose can be reached at [email protected] or on his cell phone at 773-426-1464. Text Jose Morales for a faster response.
Ricardo Chaparro NMLS 1642034
Ricky Chaparro is a licensed loan officer at Gustan Cho Associates. Ricardo Chaparro is an expert in government and conventional loans. He is also an expert on non-QM loans such as bank statement mortgages, ITIN and Foreign National Mortgages, no-doc loans, DSCR mortgage loans, and dozens of other mortgage loan prgorams. Ricky Chaparro’s contact information is [email protected] Ricky Chapparo’s phone number is 626-221-1441.
Jonathon Kim NMLS 1489299
Jonathon Kim is a veteran senior mortgage loan originator assigned to the corporate offices of Gustan Cho Associates. in Lombard, Illinois. Jonathon is an expert on the following types of mortgage loan programs:
- Most mortgage closings are done in 30 days or less
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- FHA Loans With No Overlays
- FHA 203k Loans
- FHA Reverse Mortgages
- High Balance FHA Loans
- FHA Loans down to 580 FICO Credit Scores with no lender overlays
- VA Loans With No Overlays
- USDA With No Overlays
- Conventional Loan Programs with no overlays
- NON-QM Loans where borrowers one day out of bankruptcy and foreclosure can qualify for a mortgage
- Investment property loans
- Jonathon Kim, as well as all members of Gustan Cho Associates, is available 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays
Jonathon can be reached at (630) 613-8389 and his email address is [email protected]
Hannah Kim Processing And Loan Officer Assistant
Hannah Kim is the processing and loan officer assistant for Gustan Cho Associates. Torri can be reached at [email protected]
Finnegan McCue NMLS 1984315
Finnegan McCue is a licensed loan officer and a processing assistant for Gustan Cho Associates assigned to Gustan Cho Associates’ regional Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois location. Finn McCue is a loan officer specializing in helping home buyers get financing in government and conventional loans. Finn is an expert in helping borrowers with less than perfect credit and higher debt-to-income ratios. All FHA Loans, VA Loans, USDA Loans, and Conventional Loans have no lender overlays at Gustan Cho Associates.
Finn also has extensive experience in originating and funding:
- Jumbo Mortgages
- Alternative Financing
- Condotel Loans
- Non-Warrantable Condominiums
- NON-QM Loans, Bank Statement Loans for Self-Employed Borrowers
- Investment Property Loans
Finnegan McCue’s contact information is [email protected] and his phone number is 815-710-7754.