Will Bankruptcy Borrowers Bankruptcy Borrower
Helping Borrowers Helping Bankruptcy Borrower Bankruptcy Mortgage
Gustan Cho Associates Directory Of Preferred Attorneys are featured on Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage & Real Estate Information Center for our viewers. Retaining the right attorney for your needs is one of the most important decisions a consumer needs to make. Gustan Cho Associates has carefully reviewed the credentials and experience of our preferred attorneys on our Preferred Partner Directory and those who are on our list are attorneys who are endorsed and highly recommended. Below are the list of our Preferred Attorneys who come highly recommended and Chad Hayward will explain on how to qualify you for mortgage.
The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward: Chad M. Hayward
Chad M. Hayward is a prominent real estate attorney with offices throughout the Chicagoland Area. Gustan Cho Associates fully endorses Chad M. Hayward and the team of The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward. Gustan Cho has personally known Chad Hayward for over 4 years and not is Chad just a real estate expert, but Chad Hayward is one of the most prominent Bankruptcy Attorney’s in the state of Illinois. Chad Hayward is unlike other attorneys where they just consider a client just a number and lets their legal assistants handle all of the work. Although Chad has a team of legal assistants, Mr. Hayward sets a policy where he gets copied on all client/legal assistants correspondences so he is aware of every single client that enters The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward. Every single loan officer with The Gustan Cho Team @ Gustan Cho Associates not just refers all of their borrowers to Chad Hayward, but contacts Chad for any legal advice that they may have with regards to a mortgage case scenario. Chad Hayward is a legend among mortgage loan officers and real estate agents throughout Chicagoland.
The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward: Real Estate Attorneys
There is not a realtor or loan officer in Chicago and its surrounding suburbs that has not heard of Chad Hayward and The Law Offices of Chad M. Hayward. The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward is one of the largest and fastest growing real estate law firms in Illinois and Gustan Cho Associates is proud to endorse Chad Hayward and his top team of legal professionals under his watch.
- The Real Estate Division of The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward represents home buyers and home sellers for their purchase or sales transactions.
- The Real Estate Division of The Law Offices of Chad M.Hayward, P.C., offers free initial consultations to home buyers purchasing properties, home sellers selling their properties, or those who need help from foreclosure defense.
- Chad M. Hayward and his team of top attorneys are experts in handling commercial and residential real estate transactions in the Chicagoland Area and the state of Illinois.
Some Of The Tasks Of The Real Estate Division
- The Real Estate Divison handles drafts and reviews of real estate contracts on purchases and leases
- The Real Estate Division will do title examinations and due diligence to guarantee that the property has clear title and no liens on title to the property
- Attorneys prepare deed to property
- The staff at The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward make sure that all real estate closings go smoothly and are fully prepared prior to the closing date
- Attorneys at The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward are familiar with zoning laws and are experts in representing clients before planning and zoning board meetings
- Chad Hayward has a national reputation of being the best real estate litigation attorney and Chad and his associates are always ready to litigate any type of litigation over real estate matters such as breach of contract claims and/or boundary line litigation claims
- Chad Hayward and his associates are experts in handling landlord-tenant litigation matters
- Chad Hayward is an expert in bankruptcy law and combined with his real estate and bankruptcy expertise has become a leader of short sales. The Chad M. Hayward Law Officers is one of the largest law firms in Illinois specializing in short sales and foreclosure
- Chad Hayward is not just a real estate attorney, but is also a partner with his wife, Julie Hayward with the ownership of Edge Realty LLC, one of Chicagoland Areas most reputable real estate companies and both Chad and Julie are veteran real estate investors themselves. With their extensive commercial real estate experience, Chad is an expert on real estate investors needing the counsel of 1031 tax-deferred exchanges for commercial real estate
Why Use The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward For Your Real Estate Needs?
In the state of Illinois, many property buyers purchase homes and commercial properties by using a realtor and the real estate agent will normally handle the initial purchase contract as well as other legal paperwork. Nothing wrong with a real estate agent handling the real estate purchase contract as well as other legal documents, however, realtors are not attorneys and do not get compensated by reviewing the real estate purchase contracts. All real estate agents mean well but they are not attorneys and are only paid a commission when the transaction closes.
Hiring a real estate attorney to represent you on your real estate attorney is like an insurance policy that your best interests are protected and you ensure that you get everything you think are getting out of your real estate transaction.
The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward: #1 Preference Among Illinois Realtors
There are not too many real estate agents in the Chicagoland Area that has not heard of Attorney Chad M. Hayward. Chad is well respected among real estate agents and most realtors who know that the real estate transaction is represented by the Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward are more than confident that the real estate transaction will not just close, but will close on time.
If you are a newly licensed real estate agent or are a real estate agent who needs a real estate attorney partner
- Chad Hayward is your lawyer. A great professional network is extremely important to further one’s career as a real estate agent and you will not go wrong by having the professionals from The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward as your attorney real estate partner.
- Chad Hayward has a reputation of handling personalize service and with a focus and attention to detail.
- Most realtor develop not just a business relationship with Chad but become his lifelong friend.
The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward, P.C. has offices throughout Chicago and suburbs to make it convenient to its clients. Chad Hayward has offices in Chicago, Aurora, Schaumburg, Palos Heights, Northbrook, Oakbrook, and Joliet.
To schedule a free initial consultation about real estate law with an attorney at The Law Offices Of Chad M. Haywayd, P.C., call 312-867-3640.
About Chad M. Hayward
Chad Hayward sets himself apart other attorneys that is associated with Gustan Cho Associates. Chad is a firm believer that knowledge and being up to date with the latest laws and news in not just the legal industry, but also with the lending and real estate industry is key in representing his clients.
- Due to this belief, Chad Hayward holds both an Illinois real estate broker license and the SAFE NMLS Illinois Mortgage Loan Originator’s License.
- Although not actively originating loans, Chad still keeps his mortgage lending license active by meeting the minimum annual CE requirements in order so he is aware of the latest mortgage regulations and laws so he has updated knowledge when a case scenario situation arises when representing his clients.
- Chad Hayward is also an author and has several books in the works that will be published soon.
- Chad is a guest writer for Gustan Cho Associates and is featured on many national popular legal, credit, lending, and real estate publications. Chad Hayward believes that education is key for his clients.
- Chad will spend countless time with any borrower or real estate professional who have any questions for no charge.
- Chad’s passion as a teacher has motivated him to become a writer and due to his extensive knowledge in both the field of real estate law and bankruptcy law.
- Chad is pursued by national publishers for him to write books. Here are some publications about Chad Hayward that was published on Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage & Real Estate Information Resource Center :
- Home Loans After Bankruptcy By Chad Hayward
- Chicago Bankruptcy Attorney Chad Hayward Explains Types Of Bankruptcies
- Questions About Mortgage & Bankruptcy
- Qualifying For Home Loan After Bankruptcy By Chad Hayward
Bankruptcy Attorneys: The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward, P.C.
Chad Hayward is a prominent Bankruptcy Attorney and is the owner/lead partner of the Chicago based Bankruptcy Law Firm of The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward, P.C.
Those who contact The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward, P.C. are folks who are facing serious financial issues such as wage garnishments,.
Homeowners who lost their jobs or had extenuating circumstances and are facing foreclosures, people who are behind on their auto loans and are being threatened with their vehicles being repossessed.
Judgments, federal and state tax liens, non-stop collection calls by collection agencies and creditors, mounting medical debts, high credit card balances, and just unmanageable debts where their expenses are far more than their monthly income.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Services: The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward, P.C.
Many consumers think that filing Bankruptcy will be the end of them ever being able to get any types of credit, an auto loan, or mortgage loan.
- However, that is not the case and many who file bankruptcy can have credit scores north of 700 FICO plus as soon as one year of their bankruptcy discharged date.
- Filing a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy will immediately stop creditors from contacting you, will lift any wage garnishments and foreclosure proceedings and most of your debts will be eliminated.
- Unsecured debts such as credit card balances, medical debts, utilities, parking and traffic tickets, personal debts, and judgments can all be discharged with a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- Filing Chapter 7 Bankruptcy will halt all creditor harassment, wage garnishments, foreclosure proceedings, and auto repossessions.
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Services: The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward, P.C.
There is a no-means test when filing for a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy where if you make too much money, you are not eligible to file a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and will need to file a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy.
- For consumers where their income is too high or have assets or significant equity in their homes, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy will be the solution.
- There is debt relief with a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. To qualify for a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, you need to have stable employment.
- A Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Trustee is appointed by the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts and the Trustee will review a list of all of your creditors and compare the amount of debts you owe to the monthly gross income you earn by your employer.
- The Trustee will take a percentage of your income and allocate it to pay the list of your creditors for a certain period of time. Once that time reaches, all of the balance that you owe from the list of creditors are discharged and you will be debt free.
- People who are in a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Repayment Plan can qualify for a FHA Loan one year into the Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Repayment Plan with the approval of the Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Trustee.
Alternatives To Bankruptcy
- Debt Consolidation Of Credit Cards: Each consumer’s financial situation is different.
- The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward can help analyze each consumer’s financial profile to see if there are alternatives to filing Bankruptcy. Debt Consolidation is one alternative to filing Bankruptcy.
- However, debt consolidation on credit cards does not offer the same protection as filing Bankruptcy so it is best to discuss your individual case situation with an experienced Bankruptcy Attorney.
Protection Against Home Foreclosure
Being behind on your debts and home mortgage happens to the best of us when there is a job loss, reduction of income, death of income earner, medical circumstances, or divorce.
- If you are behind on your mortgage payments and are in threat of foreclosure, you can instantly put a halt of the foreclosure proceedings by filing for Bankruptcy.
- Attorneys at The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward, P.C. are experts in helping homeowners stop the foreclosure process and buy time so they can evaluate any possible options to save their home or foreclosure alternatives such as applying for a loan modification, requesting a short sale approval by the lender, or selling their home if there is equity available.
- Discharging Tax Liabilities
Most people are under the impression that tax liabilities cannot be discharged by filing bankruptcy.
This is not true and The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward, P.C. are national authorities on this subject matter and has helped countless of clients with tens of thousands of dollars of tax debts get those tax liabilities discharged with a bankruptcy filing.
Tax liabilities can often be discharged by filing bankruptcy if the tax liability is aged for at least three years and the client has filed income taxes timely.
Talk To The Attorneys Of The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward, P.C. And Begin A New Start In Life
There is so much to say about the services of Chad Hayward and his AAA+ law firm.
Chad has helped countless of viewers of Gustan Cho Associates as well as real estate and mortgage professionals with their personal financial problems that we, at Gustan Cho Associates, cannot say enough positive things about Mr. Hayward.
Chad is not just our Preferred Bankruptcy Attorney of Choice but is a great friend and a member of our close knit group of mortgage professionals at The Gustan Cho Team @ Gustan Cho Associates.
Chad Hayward has personally help me out on my own personal bankruptcy issues and has gone way above and behind.
There are no words of gratitude that I have for my dear friend Chad Hayward and his great team at The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward, P.C. Thank you from The Gustan Cho Team @ Gustan Cho Associates and we are all proud to have you represent our borrowers at Gustan Cho Associates and are honored that you are a guest expert writer for Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage & Real Estate Information Center.
Viewers of Gustan Cho Associates can schedule an appointment at any one of Chad Hayward Law Firm’s local community offices by calling 312-867-3640 or toll free 844-529-2423. The Chad Hayward Team @ The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward, P.C. will help those who are needing a solution to their financial problems and will get you a new financial start sooner that you have imagined. No more stress over financial matters.
The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward, P.C.
Main Downtown Chicago Location
- 205 West Randolph, Suite 1310 Chicago, IL 60606
- Toll Free: 844-529-2423
- Main Number: 312.867.3640
- Website: www.haywardlawoffices.com
Contact The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward, P.C. for office locations near you. The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward, P.C. has dozens of satellite locations throughout Chicago, Suburbs, and Northern Illinois. Besides its specialty in Bankruptcy Law, The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward, P.C. has other divisions such as the
- Real Estate Law Division
- Divorce Division
- Personal Injury Division
- Corporate Law Division
- Criminal Division
The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward is a one-stop shop law firm and one of the most reputable and fastest growing law firm in the state of Illinois. The Law Offices Of Chad M. Hayward, P.C. is fully endorsed by The Gustan Cho Team @ Gustan Cho Associates and Chad Hayward is the favorite preferred attorney of choice by most mortgage companies and real estate offices.
Consumers Who Just Files Bankruptcy With Chapter Chad Hayward
Consumers who just filed Chapter 7 Bankruptcy with Chad Hayward has access to get qualified for a homes loan with NON-QM Loans. No waiting waiting after the following:
- No waiting period after chapter 7 discharge date
- No waiting period after Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- No waiting period after Chapter 11 Bankuptcy
- No waiting period after Foreclosure
- No Waiting Period after Short Sale
- No Waiting Period after Deed in Foreclosure
Contact The Gustan Cho Team at Loan Cabin at 262-716-8151 or text Gustan Cho at 262 -716-8151