My Experience With The Gustan Cho Team At USA Mortgage
This Article On My Experience With The Gustan Cho Team At USA Mortgage Is A Testimonial By A Borrower
My Experience With Gustan Cho NMLS 873293 of The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage:
- Many buyers start the mortgage process of mortgage approval by going to their local bank.
- This is great, so long as you have A+ credit, with no blemish points on report.
- Often home buyers will do this because they having a banking relationship with them, thinking that a mortgage approval should be easy, even with less than perfect credit.
- They quickly become disappointed when their local bank denies the mortgage application and the resulting feeling of thinking they do not qualify for a loan anywhere.
- It takes a great emotional toll on a person to have their mortgage application rejected, to be treated as a score or a number. Gustan Cho NMLS 873293 and USA Mortgage, a division of DAS Acquisition Company LLC NMLS 227262, which has made it their mission to help those who were otherwise turned down by the big banks and lenders with overlays.
Getting Rejected By Multiple Lenders
My Experience With The Gustan Cho Team came at a crucial time.
- When a mortgage borrower with less than perfect credit obtains approval from another lender, likely after multiple rejections, they start to question the solidity of the pre-approval.
- They also start to wonder if the company is “legit” or if this will be a very expensive loan.
- It is important to understand that all lenders are governed by the same rules and regulations, regardless of what overlays they may or may not have.
- Mortgage borrowers are not going to pay for a high cost loan due to credit score and are not going to be gouged to the gills in fees.
- These are regulated and disclosure requirements are present for high cost loans.
- There are tolerance levels and the lender must stay within these tolerances.
Getting Approved For Mortgage
After obtaining a pre-approval from The Gustan Cho Team, borrowers often Google these companies to see reviews and if they really deliver on their promises.
- There will be bad reviews on any lender, even the largest and most well-known banks.
- There will also be positive reviews, but let’s face it, most only write reviews if they have had a bad experience.
Let me tell you about my experience with Gus and put your minds at ease.
My Experience With The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage
Upon applying for a mortgage, we had a pre-approval from a large bank. We did this prior to listing our home which sold within 24 hours on the market. We found a home and submitted it to this big bank and they turned around and then denied the loan, with NO solid explanation. It was devastating and scary all at the same time. I made it my mission to not let my family down and find a mortgage lender that would deliver on its promise and hold true to the mortgage approval. I was in a reactive mode which never sits well with me, I am a planner. I plan everything and usually have back up plans for my plans; I did not have a backup plan for this!
I reached out to Gustan Cho of USA Mortgage. Gustan Cho NMLS 873293 pulled my credit and said “this is crazy, of course we can make this happen!” I was still skeptical because I had just had a pre-approval that was worth nothing. Gustan Cho and his team probably suspected my apprehension and did a very good job of reassuring me that we would be just fine. After careful review of all of our documents and submitting our application through the AUS, we received our pre-approval letter.
The Mortgage Process With The Gustan Cho Team
Trisha Mangiaracina was our Loan Coordinator . She immediately had a call with me to review all items on the application, credit reports, and the process. I believe in our first conversation, I pretty much asked if this was for real, could I trust it? She reassured me that day and regularly throughout our process. She worked closely with me with regards to any documentation that was needed and our homeowner’s insurance documents. She worked hard each day and advocated for us when we needed an advocate. It was always fun talking with Trisha and she did a great job at keeping me informed on each aspect of the file she was working on.
Our Mortgage Loan Processor and was wonderful! She worked hard at getting all of the documents ready for submission to the Underwriter and she advocated for us to outside vendors who needed to provide information and were not very timely. The support staff held our hands through waiting for IRS Tax Transcripts during a time when the IRS was not processing any returns, let alone returns that had extensions. At one point I had asked Trisha Mangiaracina what happens if we did not get the required documents from the IRS prior to the mortgage commitment expiration date. Her response to me mean the world which simply said, “We are committed to you for as long as it takes, do not worry about it.” The processing staff worked on their days off, worked even on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! On Christmas, I had received the official notification that we had the official Clear to Close! I never imagined that lenders worked and communicated with borrowers on Christmas!
Teamwork At USA Mortgage
Bob Vogel NMLS 1446953 was our Mortgage Loan Originator. Bob Vogel always kept me up to date with our file status. We spoke nearly daily throughout the entire process. My loan officer, Greg Kewin was the best, a MLO that should serve as an example to everyone. Not only to other MLO’s but to borrowers on what you should expect from your MLO! I could write an entire article on all of the things Gregory Kewin has done for me and my family, I will save that for another time. The Gustan Cho Team at USA Mortgage is lucky to have such a committed professional as they do with Greg Kewin.
In conclusion, My Experience With The Gustan Cho Team and USA Mortgage Family delivered on their promise to me and service throughout was better than I have ever experienced. This was not my first home mortgage and we have used large and small banks in the past, this surpassed all of those experiences. Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage And Real Estate Informational Center is an extremely informative website with countless of blogs and articles on loan scenarios and valuable information. Like for My Experience With The Gustan Cho Team and thank everyone at USA Mortgage NMLS 227262 for running a AAA plus company and have never met such a wonderful close knit group of professionals.