Remote Loan Officer Career Opportunity
This BLOG On Remote Loan Officer Career Opportunity With The Gustan Cho Team At CrossCountry MortgageWas Written By Bob Vogel NMLS 1446953
Remote Loan Officer Career Opportunity And Benefits Of Working At Home And Home Office Experience:
For years I commuted back and forth from a traditional office with a specific routine until I got a Remote Loan Officer Career Opportunity by Thomas LaGrassa and Joe DeMarco, branch managers with The Gustan Cho Team at CrossCountry Mortgage . Got in early, got my work done, and went home. I put thousands of miles on my vehicles, spent thousands of dollars on fuel, tolls, and maintenance. I was happy doing it because that’s what you did. You went to the office. Thomas LaGrassa, who is the branch manager and in charge of hiring new loan officers of The Gustan Cho NMLS 873293 of The Gustan Cho Team at CrossCountry Mortgage gave me a Remote Loan Officer Opportunity to work as a mortgage loan officer to work from home with a fast growing group of mortgage professionals based in the Oak Brook, Illinois branch office of CrossCountry Mortgage.
Giving A Home Office A Try Due To Remote Loan Officer Career Opportunity
So I decided to give working from home a try. Having set up a nice office with a computer, scanner, printer and fax machine, I was ready to dig in and get to work. This proved to be a more labored transition, from office to home office, than I expected. I was unprepared for the hundreds of distractions that are available for the new home office worker. It started with having a TV in my office. This was fine for paying bills but proved absolutely debilitating to any type of extended concentration. I knew Jim Rockford would solve the case. I just couldn’t help myself from finding out how he did it. It was much more interesting than the work I was doing. Next, all of a sudden I found out how needy my beautiful children really were. There’s nothing to eat, take me to Shelby’s, give me some money for the ice cream man. Wow, how do home office people get anything done?
Negatives Of Home Office
Those distractions are difficult but I think the thing that prompted me to finally get organized is the smell. The smell of not getting out of your pajamas for two days and having your fifteen year old son telling you your beautiful home office that you worked so hard to get perfect, smelled like an old man that hadn’t taken a shower in two days. Yikes.
I completed my transition to my home office by doing what I’d always done. Get up, work out, shower, get dressed and walk into my office. It’s difficult to mentally make the transition from the home being a place to relax to a place to work. Routine is critical. Get into a solid routine or head back to the office. I like it here.
Get organized, get a routine, and be successful from home.
- There are loan officers who cannot stay focused and concentrate from working at home.
- If you have younger children, this can be a distraction.
- It is very easy to get distracted due to all of the convenience you have around you such TV, refrigerator, and friends stopping by your home.
Benefits Of Working At Home
There are many benefits of working at home. But working at home will only be beneficial if you are structured and self motivated.
Here are the great benefits of working at home with The Gustan Cho Team at CrossCountry Mortgage:
- Depending on how far you are from the branch office of your mortgage company, the daily time savings on the commute is the greatest benefits.
- You will get to save hours of your day doing more lucrative positive tasks to do production than sit on rush hour traffic.
- Save fuel and car expenses.
- Every task for you to function as a remote loan officer is electronic these days and you can do everything what you do from an office from the comfort of your own home.
- The time you save in commuting can be used for other postive tasks like spending that time for working on your borrowers files, marketing, contacting realtors, and building relationships to increase your business.
- Take extended breaks and returning back to work.
- Set your own hours of operations.
- Being available to your borrowers anytime and having access to everything you need in the comfort of your own home.
Gratitude Of The Gustan Cho Team At CrossCountry Mortgage
I cannot thank Gustan Cho and The Gustan Cho Team at CrossCountry Mortgage enough for giving me a Remote Loan Officer Opportunity.
- I am one of the top producers at The Gustan Cho Team and working remotely is now an addiction where I cannot work at an office environment.
- Remote Loan Officer Career Opportunity and my office at CrossCountry Mortgage is about a 90 minute commuting distance from where I live.
- This is a one way commuting time with light traffic.
- There are days where it can take me over two hours to get to my office and by the time you get there, you need some time to unwind which takes more time out of your valuable day from working.
- Then when it is time for you to leave, you need to prep yourself which normally takes a good 30 minutes to make sure that your desk is in order and pack up your belongings to make sure that you have not forgotten everything.
- The benefits of working at home as a remote loan officer gives me so much benefits.
Here Are A Few Benefits To List Of The Gustan Cho Team
- Freedom to set my own hours
- Over three plus hours of commuting time
- Taking extended breaks during the day and not calling it a day and being able to return to work
- Being able to work until late
- Being able to work weekends since you have a home office and access to all tools and programs
- Greatest benefit is the strong corporate staff and the leadership of President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt Jr. and the corporate policy of its 21 day closings
About The Gustan Cho Team At CrossCountry Mortgage & Remote Loan Officer Career Opportunity
I have been working for Gustan Cho of The Gustan Cho Team at CrossCountry Mortgage for just under a year and will explain to you why Gustan Cho and The Gustan Cho Team at CrossCountry Mortgage has the best Mortgage Loan Officer Career Opportunities than any other company in the country. Gustan Cho is currently hiring loan officers and support staff nationwide but more importantly, Gustan Cho and The Gustan Cho Team at CrossCountry Mortgage is looking for dozens of quality loan officers in its Oak Brook, Illinois branch location. You do not have to come in to the office everyday and can work as a remote loan officer and come in to the office whenever you need to or whenever you need to meet borrowers or realtor partners. Gustan Cho and Thomas LaGrassa of CrossCountry Mortgage is aggressively seeking quality loan officers in the Chicagoland Area who is looking for a permanent home to not just work as a licensed loan officer but to expand their careers.
There are too many benefits to list in working with Thomas LaGrassa and Gustan Cho at CrossCountry Mortgage but here are a few:
- Over 75% of our borrowers are folks who gotten a last minute loan denial or are going through undue stress during the mortgage process with their current lender and contact us so having the backing of a five star national lender with fast closing times and no overlays is crucial or we all would be out of business.
- CrossCountry Mortgage is licensed in 50 states and has a rock solid national reputation for closing loans in 21 days. I knew about CrossCountry Mortgage 21 days closing business model but did not believe it until all of my borrowers were getting clear to close in under three weeks. I am not talking about a few but all files that was submitted properly with proper documentation are closing in 21 days. Skeptical? I will put my good name, Robert Vogel III NMLS 1446953 on the table ladies and gentlemen. 21 day closings at CrossCountry Mortgage.
- Full marketing support and marketing support staff that will help you brand your name and co-brand with your realtor referral partners.
- Branch provided quality leads where you will never have to worry about not being busy enough. If you are willing to put in the hours, The Gustan Cho Team at CrossCountry Mortgage will provide borrowers for you until you get a book of business and we will help you become a top loan officer.
- Customized websites for you and your realtor partners. Not just duplicate website templates but your own website.
- Advancement opportunities where we will help you become team leaders and sales managers and build your own team.
- Stellar benefits which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance and 401k retirement accounts.
- No overlays on government and Conventional Loans.
- Non-QM Loans and out of the box loan programs such as no waiting period after bankruptcy and foreclosure, bank statement loans, condotel and non-warrantable financing.
Again, there are too many benefits to list with working with The Gustan Cho Team at CrossCountry Mortgage. Ever hear the saying that the grass is not greener on the other side? Well, the grass is greener on the other side working with our growing family at CrossCountry Mortgage. Email us at email@example.com.