Marketing For Loan Officers And Career Opportunities
This BLOG On Marketing For Loan Officers Was Written By Michael Gracz of Gustan Cho Associates
Marketing For Loan Officers at GCA Mortgage Group: What is the best way to drive people to your website and forum that will ultimately lead to more leads and prevent you from spending thousands of dollars on advertising?
- The answer is fairly simple and should be something you embrace 100% and that is writing blogs and creating original, organic content to share on the internet
- Ever since Google changed their ways a few years back, they have gone away from keywords on specific sites
- Google has relied heavily on original content
- This can’t be content that is copied verbatim from somewhere else
- This needs to be something that you have written and put your own thoughts and work into
In this article, we will discuss and cover Marketing For Loan Officers And Career Opportunities.
Marketing For Loan Officers Branding One’s Name
Now I am sure you are still asking, why do I need to do this?
- Loan Officers need to do this to prove and show potential borrowers they are knowledgeable about the topics that they have questions about
- In these days, the first thing people are going to do when they come across you is Google you
- When they do, they are going to see exactly what you have written and what topics you have covered
- Quite frankly, the more you can cover, the better
- You may also think that you are not a good writer, but all you are aiming to do is put together 500-700 words per blog post and this should be something you can take care of on a daily basis
- Me personally, I am doing 1-2 per day and I can write them in 30-45 minutes each
- The more you write, the better you will get and the easier these blogs will come to life
- Another easy way to create blogs rather quickly is to just write from personal experiences as these are the ones you have firsthand knowledge of and can easily go into detail about
- I have written about my NMLS testing, FHA Back to Work, management styles, etc.
- It doesn’t always have to be about mortgages and loans
- But any personal experience you want to share
- The more content that can be connected to your name the better
- As the content grows, Google is going to pick up on you easier and easier
- This will only mean that you will drive more users to your website and to contact you for business
- This isn’t a switch you can just turn on
But you need to put in the time and dedication to develop quality content.
Internet Marketing For Loans Officers
Another great thing you can do is join a mortgage industry forum. I am an Executive Moderator and Administrator for Mortgage Portal, America’s fastest-growing online mortgage and real estate community.
- Here is where mortgage professional, attorneys, realtors, home buyers, home sellers, and consumers can all become FREE members and participate on case scenarios or ask questions
- This is where we will all be posting expert opinions and knowledge about the mortgage industry in an effort to help and educate home buyers, sellers, and other related professionals
This brings me to another point and that is the fastest way to get into Google search results is to be active in forums and backlink to your blog posts and other relevant sites.
Content Is King
Blogs might take some time to gain traction by Google:
- But forum posts and content go right into the lifeline of the web and can be picked up immediately
The sooner you can join Mortgage Portal, the quicker you will be on your way to growing your content exponentially and learning everything there is to know about the industry.
If you are interested in joining the forum, becoming a loan officer, or obtaining a mortgage I can definitely assist you as I am a licensed loan originator and the National Director of Training and Marketing for Gustan Cho Associates.
My goal is to work personally with every person I come across. I will be here to coach you along the way and answer any questions you may have. If you are looking for a new career and are a dedicated and aggressive individual, you need to reach out to me ASAP. I have the blueprint for success and if you commit to putting in the work, you will be extremely successful! If I can leave you with a few bits of advice, that would be to keep writing and participating on the forum. These are priceless actions that can’t hurt you in any way and will pave the way for your success n this industry.
I am always available, please feel free to call or text me at 630-659-7644 or text for faster response. Or email me at email@example.com. Let’s turn your dream into reality!
About The Author
Michael Gracz is the National Sales Manager of Gustan Cho Associates.
- Mike Gracz is also the National Director of Training and Marketing for Gustan Cho Associates and contributing editor of Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage And Real Estate Information Center
- Mike has a degree in accounting and is an expert in all areas of accounting and financial planning
- Mike known by all of his colleagues and friends as Magic Mike do his skills in being a jack of all trades and master of them all is aggressively looking for goal-oriented individuals to take under his wings who are looking to start a career as a mortgage loan officer
- No experience or college degree is necessary
- However, the drive to succeed is mandatory
- The individual looking to start a career as a loan officer should be self-motivated, should love to help others realize the dream of homeownership a reality
- Candidates should be an individual who is looking for a career and not a job
Michael Gracz will help you from getting your NMLS mortgage lending license to getting you set up with your credentials, to helping you marketing. No cold calling is necessary and you will get assigned clients from the first day you start. Contact Mike at 630-659-7644 or text him for faster response. Or email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org. Magic Mike is available 7 days a week, evenings and weekends.
Experienced Loan Officers Looking For Marketing Help
Experienced loan officers should contact Michael Gracz to discuss working with our team.
- We provide full marketing support including optimized website
- Most licensed mortgage loan originators have a full pipeline of borrowers
- Loan officers will never be short of borrowers
- This is because once you close a loan, all you need to request is new borrowers for you to work on and Mike will assign them to you
- There are many experienced quality licensed mortgage loan originators out there but do not have the marketing support and leads from their employer
Here, The Michael Gracz Team at Gustan Cho Associates Mortgage Group is different. We have more leads than licensed loan officers. Mike needs mortgage loan officers nationwide. Do not hesitate and contact Michael TODAY.